Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] nametoken (NAT) - the first decentralized domain eco system  (Read 31691 times)
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:48:15 PM

Many sites that have your kind of service, also have some kind of auctions to get some domains sold/ get higher prices. Will you also have anything like that to drive the prices up, or is that not a part of your model?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:53:59 PM

Interesting project, can you provide us with information, how many tokens was already bought till now, since we can see there is still 50% bonus when investing. Are you expecting to raise more than 1000BTC on crowdsale, or im missing something with the bonus system.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:54:49 PM

Many sites that have your kind of service, also have some kind of auctions to get some domains sold/ get higher prices. Will you also have anything like that to drive the prices up, or is that not a part of your model?

auctions will be nice... like Sedo  Roll Eyes
Domain business growing very fast.. and China buying a lot of domain for their project. So some domain can cost much more, than their regular price..
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:57:33 PM

Seems like interesting and new project in crypto. Where is your company from? Germany? (I seen than you have working businees in germany  - Druckerpatronen)  Huh

My guess is the personnels are from various parts of the world, but the location listed on their white paper is in Seychelles.

Well, Seychelles are a fiscal paradise, so quite normal that they are listed there, that's just to pay less taxes.

It would be cool to have access to the linkedIn of the team and to know have a little more info about them  Smiley

You can find theme on linkedIN, I can see that first project of namecoin founder was Menzemedia.de (I'm not german but I guess it's some sort of site to push advertising?) and main developer Sebastian Festor also worked there. At least they have a lot of experience together

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:59:01 PM

I see, that they have 50% + bonus now. Its pre-sale or token sale already? Is there some minimum requiremens? or I can invest any fund now?

"Invest now before stock exchange and get 50% bonus token"

So the bonus is for the ICO, there don't seems to be any pre-sale.
Elkmar

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:01:06 PM

Seems like interesting and new project in crypto. Where is your company from? Germany? (I seen than you have working businees in germany  - Druckerpatronen)  Huh

My guess is the personnels are from various parts of the world, but the location listed on their white paper is in Seychelles.

Well, Seychelles are a fiscal paradise, so quite normal that they are listed there, that's just to pay less taxes.

It would be cool to have access to the linkedIn of the team and to know have a little more info about them  Smiley

You can find theme on linkedIN, I can see that first project of namecoin founder was Menzemedia.de (I'm not german but I guess it's some sort of site to push advertising?) and main developer Sebastian Festor also worked there. At least they have a lot of experience together

Well, a direct link would create trust for investors. I don't really want to search all names on LinkedIn. But good things they are listed there, it's a proof that they are real and we can see their previous works  Smiley
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:03:48 PM

A very interesting idea! The website and all the information seems pretty detailed as well. I will be watching this project to see its progress. Good luck team!
magisterr

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:06:13 PM

I see, that they have 50% + bonus now. Its pre-sale or token sale already? Is there some minimum requiremens? or I can invest any fund now?

"Invest now before stock exchange and get 50% bonus token"

So the bonus is for the ICO, there don't seems to be any pre-sale.

No, you misunderstood
Its bonus for token sale (or this is pre-sale)

look here:
https://www.nametoken.io/

Nametoken Bonus System
Up to 50% bonus for early birds!

So I want to know, is there a minimum requirements for bomus?  Huh
magisterr

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:11:40 PM

So they are from Germany? or... ? And where is their company registered?  Cool Huh
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:13:13 PM

Now ICO Nametoken(NAT) is running, and will end on September 30th, anyone knows how many tokens are sold up to now?

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
magisterr

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:17:43 PM

Now ICO Nametoken(NAT) is running, and will end on September 30th, anyone knows how many tokens are sold up to now?

i didnt find current conter of their website...
only bar progress.. and its less than 1000 BTC now..
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:22:00 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 09:20:45 AM by mainconcept

It would be cool to have access to the linkedIn of the team and to know have a little more info about them  Smiley

So they are from Germany? or... ? And where is their company registered?  Cool Huh

The company is located at the seychelles according to the imprint on the bottom of their website (impressum):

domain media ltd
H2871 / P1523
Sorento / Glacis
Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:24:40 PM

Yeah, I also have searched for a counter, but there is none yet. Maybe devs will put one on the site now, because ppl are asking for one Cheesy Would be great to see how the progress is currently.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Menze

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:34:42 PM

Hello, nice project there.

So you have experience in domain investment.

Your system works with a domain appraisal algorithm ?

What does it mean exactly, if I'm looking for a domain you'll find a corresponding one to my needs (name, .net or .com etc ? )

Yes we work with an automatic algorithm but the really interesting results will be generated through human rating and data maintenance through our app.

br

Frank
magisterr

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:38:59 PM

Yeah, I also have searched for a counter, but there is none yet. Maybe devs will put one on the site now, because ppl are asking for one Cheesy Would be great to see how the progress is currently.

Im waiting for this. Now we can only looking progress by their smart contract , I think  Roll Eyes
Elkmar

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:49:43 PM

Hello, nice project there.

So you have experience in domain investment.

Your system works with a domain appraisal algorithm ?

What does it mean exactly, if I'm looking for a domain you'll find a corresponding one to my needs (name, .net or .com etc ? )

Yes we work with an automatic algorithm but the really interesting results will be generated through human rating and data maintenance through our app.

br

Frank

I don't really see how it would work.

Let's say that I have a website where I give advices on investments in cryptocurrencies. I want a good domain name.

What exactly will be the procedure with your application and what will be the benefits from usinng it ?
mainconcept

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:56:46 PM

auctions will be nice... like Sedo  Roll Eyes
Domain business growing very fast.. and China buying a lot of domain for their project. So some domain can cost much more, than their regular price..

Thats correct, domain investing is a huge market and it will grow in the next years for sure.

Domains and their businesses are the goldmines of this generation i guess.
Menze

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:59:51 PM

And second question, you say that we can earn nametoken for data maintenance ? Could you explain please ?

Yes this is one option to earn nametoken...there will be many more in the future.
Data maintenance means that you can rate domains, place them in categories, place tags and so on. We will use this data, weight it in relation to you user rank(experience) and generate search results based on the combination of auto algorithm and user generated data.

I am buying domains at domain marketplaces for many years, i was even one of the first 20 customers of the largest marketplace.
The problem is that there are infinitely many domains listed and it is difficult to find the matching domains.

We would like to change that.

br

Frank
mainconcept

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:01:20 PM

When i assume the token issuer is the top1 address on etherscan then they sold 688787 tokens already.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x22467d25320dda37f254b0f56309c2bce673ba62#balances
Elkmar

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:05:46 PM

And second question, you say that we can earn nametoken for data maintenance ? Could you explain please ?

Yes this is one option to earn nametoken...there will be many more in the future.
Data maintenance means that you can rate domains, place them in categories, place tags and so on. We will use this data, weight it in relation to you user rank(experience) and generate search results based on the combination of auto algorithm and user generated data.

I am buying domains at domain marketplaces for many years, i was even one of the first 20 customers of the largest marketplace.
The problem is that there are infinitely many domains listed and it is difficult to find the matching domains.

We would like to change that.

br

Frank

Ok, thank you for answering. I see that you will go every over every questions on the thread, so I'll let you time to catch up before asking other ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: