Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:13:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] nametoken (NAT) - the first decentralized domain eco system  (Read 31683 times)
y4y4n8

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:56:29 AM

Still waiting for update coming from devs. They are still in silent mode after they made an update last october 24. Im thinking that were all scammed.

Be little patient guys...
Im thinking as you're...but lets support this project together..
We wish this token tradable on exchange as soon as possibe... Smiley Smiley Smiley
08dennis08

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:05:35 AM

Lol yeah how hard is it to get listed at an ED for example? Every shitcoin gets listed nowadays.
Quangvu1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:12:34 AM

It was November and the ICO was not Huh
08dennis08

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:22:04 PM

Lol the ICO was in september i believe. Its hard to understand what is taking so long.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:48:25 PM

Lol yeah how hard is it to get listed at an ED for example? Every shitcoin gets listed nowadays.

I tried to get it listed on EtherDelta, but they need a token contract to be published on the nametoken.io main page. I sent them all the detailed about the project and NAT token, but it's not enough. They better list a sheetcoin which doesn't have any value than a really valuable token.

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:54:38 AM

I tried to get it listed on EtherDelta, but they need a token contract to be published on the nametoken.io main page. I sent them all the detailed about the project and NAT token, but it's not enough. They better list a sheetcoin which doesn't have any value than a really valuable token.
what is the value are you talking about? we don't know amount of funds was raised, we don't know anything about the project development. So where is the value? if you want i can sell to you some of NAT.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:01:41 PM

Shewasfourteen from where do you take the confidence that this is NOT a scam? It seems suspicious if you take all those comments here into account.

Agree with you.
What is suspicious?

From the beginning to the end, the team was absolutely not communicative. So that is nothing new. No response after the ico, everybody was expecting to receive nothing. Without an annoucement the distributed the bountys. They dont event count the bounty properly. This and other things tells me, that they dont really care about bitcointalk. They werent on btc before and they werent really active in the past couple of month.

They working and looking for private investors. If they Token will be transferable, there will be probably no annoucement...they will just do it.

Scam?
You mean collecting money and running away?
I doubt that. They are germans, living in germany, having a company in germany. As a german i could go easy to the next police station and report them.

And concerning the display "problem" of the Nat Tokens. The people should use a blockexplorer instead a wallet like MEW, just only because of security reasons.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

I really hate this token. I invested little but still don't sure it is scam or not.

They posted something after 3 months later but still no movement. It is not hard to communicate. If it was a scam for sure, i will continue to live my life but now i'm checking here if there is any update.

Really frustrating.

tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:12:25 AM

Im starting to lose some faith on this token.
when will there be good news or update on thier website.

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:53:10 PM

Shewasfourteen from where do you take the confidence that this is NOT a scam? It seems suspicious if you take all those comments here into account.

Agree with you.
What is suspicious?

From the beginning to the end, the team was absolutely not communicative. So that is nothing new. No response after the ico, everybody was expecting to receive nothing. Without an annoucement the distributed the bountys. They dont event count the bounty properly. This and other things tells me, that they dont really care about bitcointalk. They werent on btc before and they werent really active in the past couple of month.

They working and looking for private investors. If they Token will be transferable, there will be probably no annoucement...they will just do it.

Scam?
I doubt that. They are germans, living in germany, having a company in germany. As a german i could go easy to the next police station and report them.

And concerning the display "problem" of the Nat Tokens. The people should use a blockexplorer instead a wallet like MEW, just only because of security reasons.

You are talking like a scammer yourself. They have a responsibly towards their investors so why don't they just take it serious?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

Agree with you.
What is suspicious?

Scam?

You are talking like a scammer yourself. They have a responsibly towards their investors so why don't they just take it serious?
Why you asking me? I dont know. I told you, their communication and project management is terrible, but i still think they are not scammers.
Lets see.
Tesorex

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:05:20 PM

You all fell for it and never asked a question? are they the owners of domain names? if they're not then why'd they sold tokens on ICO? you are supposed to use these tokens to have access and rent domain names, you are just too idiot to use your brains before investing.
They didn't sell any domain names, you just gave them money for developing a decentralized domain ecosystem, visit namecoin to see how you could mine the coins, they didn't sell namecoins on a month long ICO.
bedminister

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:54:17 PM

Looks very interesting. Will invest with some coins. Good luck guys 
andra-ierma

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:16:43 PM

How about this Token? Is it have a price for now, and where I can exchange it?
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:26:51 PM

How about this Token? Is it have a price for now, and where I can exchange it?

Unfortunately, there's still no exchange and there's no update either, I'm afraid this is dead and I'm surprised not one investors posted here to complain about what's happening here I got Nat from bounty but it's useless after months of promoting this token.

datguyian

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:50:33 AM

Agree with you.
What is suspicious?

Scam?

Why you asking me? I dont know. I told you, their communication and project management is terrible, but i still think they are not scammers.
Lets see.

With every day passing by without any word from the team this whole thing becomes exponentially more suspicious. I don't even see a single reason why they should not communicate at all if they are serious about their stuff? Why would they not communicate?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
08dennis08

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:00:54 PM

So any updates yet?
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 12:18:48 PM

Looking for the manager of the bounty program.

He/She is not responding and not helping with my tokens, are there any other people that can help with this problem?

this is the message he/she asked me to send to help me fix this issue:

Hi manager, more than 10 days ago you asked me to send you the report of the missing tokens and until today I have not received any answer from you, why?

Here is the report again, could you please answer and fix this issue?
Thanks

Twitter should be: 3,920 NAT for all Twitter 7 weeks. MINUS 960 NAT received = 2,960 NAT missing.
Facebook should be: 4,655 NAT for all Facebook 7 weeks MINUS 2470 received = 2,185 NAT missing.
Total for both Twitter & Facebook missing = 5,145 NAT missing.

Twitter Details:
5 missing Twitter weeks  (35 stakes x week = 560 NAT x *5 weeks = 2800 NATS +160 NAT missing from first 2 weeks Twitter payment because I should get 70 stakes x 2 twitter weeks and got only 60!

Facebook details:
665 NAT * 3 missing weeks = 1,995 NATS + 190 NAT missing from first 2 weeks Facebook payment, because I should get 70 stakes x 2 fb weeks, and got only 60!

Plus not counting Slack and newsletter, just don't want to waste more time searching for that!
I am a supporter of this coin I bought some NAT coins.

datguyian

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:21:15 AM

Looking for the manager of the bounty program.

He/She is not responding and not helping with my tokens, are there any other people that can help with this problem?

this is the message he/she asked me to send to help me fix this issue:

Hi manager, more than 10 days ago you asked me to send you the report of the missing tokens and until today I have not received any answer from you, why?

Here is the report again, could you please answer and fix this issue?
Thanks

Twitter should be: 3,920 NAT for all Twitter 7 weeks. MINUS 960 NAT received = 2,960 NAT missing.
Facebook should be: 4,655 NAT for all Facebook 7 weeks MINUS 2470 received = 2,185 NAT missing.
Total for both Twitter & Facebook missing = 5,145 NAT missing.

Twitter Details:
5 missing Twitter weeks  (35 stakes x week = 560 NAT x *5 weeks = 2800 NATS +160 NAT missing from first 2 weeks Twitter payment because I should get 70 stakes x 2 twitter weeks and got only 60!

Facebook details:
665 NAT * 3 missing weeks = 1,995 NATS + 190 NAT missing from first 2 weeks Facebook payment, because I should get 70 stakes x 2 fb weeks, and got only 60!

Plus not counting Slack and newsletter, just don't want to waste more time searching for that!
I am a supporter of this coin I bought some NAT coins.

It seems they switched to total silence mode. Not sure why but the most obvious reason is running off with money. I hope I am wrong so let's wait and see.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:09:43 PM

So any updates yet?
They are not posting here anymore or on any of their social site, I am part of their bounty campaign and it's now a lost case, I have spent 2 months promoting their ico, but why there are no complaints from investors, it seems this is a bogus ico.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: