Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:27:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] nametoken (NAT) - the first decentralized domain eco system  (Read 31683 times)
munichcrypto

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:59:02 PM

Well Jens Peterssen and the Menze brothers are hiding behind a postbox company in the Seychelles - so from a legal point of view there is not much you can do. But their reputation is at stake here, as they are running other companies in Germany such as druckerpatronen.de / Jens Peterssen Internetdienstleistungen.

There are several tv shows in Germany (Akte / Wiso / Stern TV)  chasing scammers / fraudulent business owners trying to get customers money back. I would assume that they would be quite interested to investigate a topic connected to the hype around cryptos in general.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peterpain

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

... for me it look's like scam. nothing happend after ico finished in september. no update since december, none of their promises were made.
nothing than excuses.

... so from a legal point of view there is not much you can do. ...

unfortunately munichcrypto is right with that

take a look at their terms of service :

(source: https://www.nametoken.io/tos/ )

... "11. The User understands that Domain Media LIMITED will not provide any refund of the purchase price for NAT TOKENS under any circumstances and/or conditions." ..

the question is, what to do next? in my opinion it makes no sense to wait any longer.
Slappyjoez

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

Finally got my refund after sending a couple of reminder e-mails. This basically means the project is dead because the team wouldnt refund if they are still planning on releasing the NAT tokens on an Exchange. I advise everyone to do the same.
alexcbobr

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

I still do not understand where you can buy your coin is on the stock exchanges where it's bidding? Or the coin did not go to the stock exchange?
Drokzid (OP)

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:49:47 PM

I just wanna make sure that I am not associated with nametoken. I have only created this thread, because the team hasn't any Bitcointalk account with the appropriate rights to publish a new thread in this forum.

BTC IS KING!
witch

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:25:33 PM

I have also tried to reach the team for claiming a refunding.

All investors are heavily under water and the team seems to be busy with the next projects... Sad
Slappyjoez

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

I have also tried to reach the team for claiming a refunding.

All investors are heavily under water and the team seems to be busy with the next projects... Sad
I've sent an e-mail to info@nametoken.io and Jens refunded my investment.
MaoloSam

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

Have any members of the founding team participated in blockchain and/or cryptocurrency industry events?
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:24:57 AM

Hi manager, When will you fix my rewards?

I have reported this issue many times, but not a solution until now, so it is time for you to fix it! please!
I have just noticed that I got tokens from an empty contract, which is unfair!! I was supporting this project and my proof is below!! I will check telegram and all channels to report this in case you don't pay!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2080647.msg21711282#msg21711282

Tokens need to be sent from this wallet:  0xaCF6E9D2Bf746B1954ae63Af1446420ab5a5A347 which has 98 M supply and the manager of this bounty sent me tokens from this empty wallet contract:  0x22467d25320dDA37f254B0f56309c2BCe673bA62

Jens79

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:40:59 AM

Guys, please please be patient.
We are putting a lot of effort into Nametoken. Yes, communication is not our strength, but a working marketplace based on blockchain is more important, am I right?

We have some exciting news today. We discussed a lot in the last weeks regarding the exchange listing problem, and finally found a solution:

https://www.nametoken.io/2018/02/21/solution-exchanging-nat/

Please read. And sorry for not giving you an update in the last weeks.
We are working on so many things regarding Nametoken - we will do our best to improve communication.

BR
Jens
RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

We are putting a lot of effort into Nametoken. Yes, communication is not our strength, but a working marketplace based on blockchain is more important, am I right?

We have some exciting news today. We discussed a lot in the last weeks regarding the exchange listing problem, and finally found a solution:

We are working on so many things regarding Nametoken - we will do our best to improve communication.

BR
Jens

I guess you guys never heard about decentralized exchanges.
we will do our best to improve communication.
bla bla bla
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:51:39 PM

BR
Jens

I consider these delaying tactics they claim
The team has over 20 years experience in the domain trading business
if so they know how to address their investors but that is not happening poor communication, no update after getting investors funds and it will be 4 months your guess is as good as mine.

peschi

Activity: 355

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:46:41 PM

Finally got my refund after sending a couple of reminder e-mails. This basically means the project is dead because the team wouldnt refund if they are still planning on releasing the NAT tokens on an Exchange. I advise everyone to do the same.

Did you get your BTC/ETH refunded? or just the equivalent in USD value?

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:14:48 AM

I hope investors will get all the refund, the only losers here are the bounty hunters if all investors got their money back, I think campaign run for 2 or 3 months. what a waste of effort for 2 or 3 months, I'm sure they are cooking something again.

cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

BR
Jens
Well at least some news, and then please.
But if the team made a detailed report every month on the work done in the topic, there would not be so much negative,
and at the current moment it looks like the project died at the ICO stage
Slappyjoez

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:10:45 AM

I invested LTC and got my original investment back.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

BR
Jens

After months of silence they are asking us to be patient.

If communication is not your strength you can just rent a community manager they are not that expensive.

I have my doubts about we will se something in april.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

They are trying to buy some time i think.

But why i really don't sure. If it is not a scam, i will be shocked.

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:26:36 PM

More than 6 month of patiense and all we get is another promise. I hope the team will finally keep their promisses regarding NAT exchange platform in April, otherwise my faith in this project will die.

yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:30:06 PM

On which ICO listing sites you have been published?  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: