Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin survive?  (Read 21983 times)
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:24:18 PM

I don't think so,bitcoin cash is an altcoin which means there won't be much value to it.there are no reason that bitcoin will die. That difficult to stay in at the moment, because BCC is released only yesterday and it has got a huge pump and big dump already. I guess bitcoin will cost much more than BCC and I think that this situation will be same as with ETH and ETC.
Maybe because right now bitcoin is popular in any part of country, also its value is rising so that the people will get interested to it. And right this moment bitcoin is growing and continously growing day by day.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:43:40 PM

as a rising star of cryptocurrency, bitcoin will still survive
sahil1301

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:45:54 PM

Yes Bitcoin will survive no doubt. Bitcoin is  crazy at which speed it grows. hold as much as possible  Wink
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:49:32 PM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
What do you think about this?
I think bitcoin survive, and it will up the price now because of the demand and popularity. No matter what is the price is, people continuing support the bitcoin.

haster100

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:19:19 PM

If Bitcoin has experienced the harshest times in the past, then it will not survive in any era, because, despite all the negative propaganda and the release of Counter Altcoins on the market, bitcoin remained determined and advanced in price
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:39:35 PM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
I think bitcoin survive, and it will up the price now because of the demand and popularity. No matter what is the price is, people continuing support the bitcoin.
It is true. bitcoin has more value in terms of popularity, because bitcoin is a pioneer in cryptocurrency. no matter how much and how good the new altcoin is, bitcoin will remain king and will survive.
for now the BCH price is rising high and bitcoin is decreasing. some people panic and start switching to altcoin. well, this is normal, especially near the hardfork. Keep calm.

randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:46:04 PM

I agree, bitcoin has been around for a long time and people believed it because there is less and less panic selling - people know that it will rise...so it will survive
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:57:02 PM

I think there is no reason that bitcoin will die.The current situation is very good.Bitcoin is not more than altcoin.It already set a strong foundation.It have many investors,biggest forum.It price is growing up.I am sure about bitcoin that it has a very bright future.
I think so, see the development of bitcoin very nice did not going to die for now and may be increasingly good in the future see the value of her that is good and enthusiasts are increasingly many then bitcoin will be able to survive for decades
ariewashere1

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:46:23 AM

Bitcoin will certainly endure regardless of he cnditins tht could come.It established itself within the many years that previous and prove that bitcoin can dominate digitarrency. No phrases required for this as bitcoin can help you to get wealthy while you are resting and only bitcoin can perform that.  al cutoo
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:16:48 PM

I think there is a high chance that the company and management of bitcoins can survive many years in future. Bitcoins shows a spectacular performance which they become the number once again in field of electronic currency industry.  It is a great thing to predict that they can achieve more things in future. 
All efforts of the company of bitcoins in order to provide a best accommodation to their investors gives them lots of opportunity and recognition which will bring a great impact in the company's future.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:29:13 PM

Bitcoin has surpassed many challenges and issues over the years. I think it will continue tonrise and survive especially the demands and popularity. Bitcoin will stay as long as the internet exist. We are hoping that it will survive for the next coming years.

Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:33:01 PM

Bitcoin will remain stable, and will continue to rise in the future. Because bitcoin is central to all coins. If the bitcoin falls then the BCC will also fall and if the bitcoin rises BCC it will still go down, it all happens because everyone who has BCC will start trading again with bitcoin.
Mitosis

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:57:09 PM

Bitcoin has surpassed many challenges and issues over the years. I think it will continue tonrise and survive especially the demands and popularity. Bitcoin will stay as long as the internet exist. We are hoping that it will survive for the next coming years.

Bit bitcoin now is more investment instrument, but not a currency as it was in the beginning. A lot things were done for bitcoin future, but this is not enough...
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:26:21 PM

Bit bitcoin now is more investment instrument, but not a currency as it was in the beginning. A lot things were done for bitcoin future, but this is not enough...

It is indeed true that a lot of people rather find it convenient to consider bitcoin as a an investment than a day to day currency because of the opportunity to make good returns on your money if you are patient enough but it doesn't make it less of a currency because if the scaling issues are resolved at some point and the transaction fees are lowered and  the time for confirmation increase as a result of increased block size i bet bitcoin will be a better currency than fiats.
CoinMaker7

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:16:21 PM

After one month from now all will be clear ,the current situation is very good nothing afraid from but many will try to mimic BCC story following the same steps to confuse newbie and other traders .
yeah so true
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:24:06 PM

It doesn't seem likely that Bitcoin won't survive. During 2017 Bitcoin has increased many times so why should it stop increasing. In my humble opinion Bitcoin has lost some value only temporary.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
yangjun1991

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:06:38 AM

Absolutely yes. Bitcoin can do really survive despite of the many circumstances that bitcoin has been facing for a several times that tested its capacity and capability to grow furthermore. Bitcoin have already been survived since the day it was established because despite of the competencies provided by the competitors that somewhat provide innovative and greater features, bitcoin still remain to be the fastest growing cryptocurrency that is widely use worldwide.
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:26:02 AM

I think after the presence of BCC will not affect much bitcoin price, bitcoin will continue to persist. BCC and bitcoin have different consumers, in the sense that the average BCC consumer wants to try something new and more challenging.
supmanling

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:36:14 AM

i don't think bitcoin die ,people believe bitcoin ,player still have expectations of bitcoin,so bitcoin will be lived.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:13:11 AM

I don't think parity is possible, meaning that, it's just impossible that both coins have the same price.

So judging from this premise, one of the two coins, will go down, or one of the two coins, will go up while the other one stays where it is at best, or goes down too.

If I had to bet, it's pretty obvious BTC is the winning coin. It has the Core devs on board, it's the legacy chain, and it has segwit which is good, unless you subscribe to the anti-segwit conspiracy theories.

I think it can. It is still the pioneer in the cryptocurrency market, so it has more factors under its belt that would spell success. Also, it's value speaks volumes as to how people see it now, and how people would accept it more so in the future. As it's price would continuously increase, it would be hard for people to just ignore it anymore, and for sure, more and more would shift their attention on why the cryptocurrency market is booming, not only for bitcoin's sake, but for the sake of other coins as well.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: