Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin survive?  (Read 21986 times)
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:05:32 PM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
What do you think about this?
Whether Bitcoin can survive or not is unforeseen, but let's take a look at the benefits Bitcoin gives us, it is doing well and is developing in a sustainable way if, in the future, As Bitcoin is allowed to be a legitimate trading currency, I think it's very reliable...
louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:08:25 PM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this

Of course why not? Bitcoin has established a good history in its past few years already and people will tend to look back with those years and how does this platform cope up with different circumstances, dumps and incliding the lost of China which is one of the most substantial part of Bitcoin , thats the home for investors of course this is a huge lost ,but still Bitcoin procedes , succeed and indeed continuously growing.

gentlebaguette

Activity: 200

Be myselt

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:43:46 AM

IMO , Bitconnect is still good to invest in at least to the end of 2018 because there are much more new investors are spending their funds in BCC.

vashbitcoin01

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:46:51 AM

I think bitcoin can survive fo a long time because in our technology today, we are in the century of computer and internet, bitcoin can be our currency today and future.
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

Of course, bitcoin will survive, even if the price goes down, I know that it will return to normal, so do not sell your bitkoyn, but buy more and hold on, and you became a millionaire in 5 years.
Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:00:53 PM

The longer Bitcoin exists, the harder it becomes to mine and to create new coins. Without miners the Bitcoin network will collapse. The threshold of the entrance to mining is already too high for the average person.. Roll Eyes
sean.maley

Activity: 85

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:02:37 PM

We are all clueless on what may happen next with bitcoin but based on what has been happening with bitcoin right now, I think it will survive even after a long time since it has proven already its credibility and firmness to everyone over the past few years. Amidst all the struggles and problems it has faced, bitcoin is still living and dominating so we should trust and believe that bitcoin will survive.

Unfortunately you are right, we have no clue about what could happen next. But anyway my prediction is bitcoin will start rising soon.

adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:05:27 PM

We are all clueless on what may happen next with bitcoin but based on what has been happening with bitcoin right now, I think it will survive even after a long time since it has proven already its credibility and firmness to everyone over the past few years. Amidst all the struggles and problems it has faced, bitcoin is still living and dominating so we should trust and believe that bitcoin will survive.

Unfortunately you are right, we have no clue about what could happen next. But anyway my prediction is bitcoin will start rising soon.
Yes, We all doesn’t know what will bitcoin would be in the next few years, But right now i’m actually seeing that bitcoin will surpass in the all FUD throwing to it stoping the momentum of the price increasing and that’s all what i can say that bitcoin is unstopabble

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bumstriker01

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:06:28 PM

I believe bitcoin can survive even more years..
xxxSchlingelxxx

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:07:37 PM

I think it will survive, but get bypassed from other currencies.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

This was an old post but see there was a short term effect when bcc was launch but just after a couple of weeks still btc prove that it is the origin and rise up until now.  Btc will definitely survive as long as there are users but once the government comes in for sure there would be a decrease in terms of population.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:09:27 PM

This was an old post but see there was a short term effect when bcc was launch but just after a couple of weeks still btc prove that it is the origin and rise up until now.  Btc will definitely survive as long as there are users but once the government comes in for sure there would be a decrease in terms of population.
True, time has proved bitcoin can survive until now with a very fantastic price. In the past, certainly not many think the bitcoin can be like this. Only a few people believe, and for them it is good luck. Bitcoin will continue to exist.

sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:11:04 PM

True, time has proved bitcoin can survive until now with a very fantastic price. In the past, certainly not many think the bitcoin can be like this. Only a few people believe, and for them it is good luck. Bitcoin will continue to exist.

Bitcoin won't have any problem in future in terms of survival. It's the fittest one and the survival of the fittest is very common as you all know. There is nothing to worry about bitcoin.
izzymtg

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

Yes it will survive as long that there are people using it and the government of all countries truly support or adapt it as their currencies even as virtual or electronic currency. Based on the news, some other countries already have regulations or start drafting a regulation on it.
berrymenalo

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:38:44 PM

Bitcoin won't have any problem in future in terms of survival. It's the fittest one and the survival of the fittest is very common as you all know. There is nothing to worry about bitcoin.

I hope you're right, Bitcoin is starting to look a little outdated due to slow transmission speeds, high fees, scalability issues, and privacy hiccups. I'm worried a different coin is going to do Bitcoin better than Bitcoin. For awhile, I figured stealing market share from Bitcoin was unlikely, but the last month or two has made me rethink that. Either way, I'm gonna hold Bitcoin for the longrun and see what happens, but altcoins like deeponion and monero have me wondering how long bitcoin will remain in favor

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1472593)
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:43:09 PM

I think it will survive, but get bypassed from other currencies.

What do you mean "get bypassed"? Bitcoin will never be bypassed by any digital currencies since bitcoin is the first digital currency in the history. It may dump but we all know that it will be also pumping in the near time. For now, I think, bitcoin will be surviving even after the last number of it is mined, and it will be still the one reigning as the most expensive and most popular digital currency of all time..

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:10:54 AM

For it to come on current price is sure an epic thing but to continue ok rising while everyone is now watching sure a little bit hard for now. Last time there are no one that want to adopt this because many of them do not believe it yet, due to the current price many people will think what it is and start to adopt it but government are aware of it in which the price hit on the X position, they will declare the regulations which will disadvantage for bitcoiners
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:28:35 AM

I believe by now you have witness the survival of bitcoin. Bitcoin is now stronger and more valuable than it ever was because of the Bitcoin Cash hard fork. The only issue with bitcoin currently is transaction problem which the "Lightning Network" will soon solve it and bitcoin will continue shooting into the sky.   
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:32:16 AM

bitcoin is the king
asawaq23

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:31:33 AM

It will survive as long as you and me are believing that it can.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: