Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin survive?  (Read 21983 times)
sammiko

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:28:14 AM

In my personal veiw bitcoins would survive ,
Bitcoins shocked the world by its success and it's high value , it is the first crypto currency that reached $4000 and is ruling the digital world, it showed people that crytocurrencies are worth investing .
Bitcoins has a huge community behind it and the number of users are increasing by the passing time , more and more people are getting to know about bitcoins by social campaigns and other sources .
If  the prices drops real deep then people would buy BTC as they trust on it that it would gain its value again.
there are alt coins like ethereum that has the potential to come up but they would also find it almost impossible to do so . bitcoin is a settled and stable crypto while ethereum is a new project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:32:37 AM

Bitcoin showed that he can survive and survive, while retaining leadership among other crypto-currencies. There is no longer any danger for him. The events of August 1 ended well for him. You can safely continue working and advise everyone.
bitcoin defense because of the increasing user development .. already many people who know and understand it, and they also assess the value of bitcoin in addition to going back to normal that will be prolonged .. because the development and mutual support for each other bitcoin so will survive its value from the other ..
Natural Perm

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:45:07 AM

Of course I think bitcoin can survive. Because this is more popular nowadays. Bitcoin is also known as a new money or currency. They know this as a new trending online job. So many people use it. And yes bitcoin survive.
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:53:03 AM

As long as there is Internet ; BTC will survice no matter how many 'possible' forks can happen over its blockchain

Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:03:28 AM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
What do you think about this?

Well, you have seen how bitcoin became even bigger with the coming of bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash was just some carbon copy that did not gain much followers. Bitcoin gold is about to come as well. This will again push the price of bitcoin up. The more copies are made out of bitcoin, the bigger its value becomes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jkoin

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:11:49 AM

Of course bikkoi will continue to grow even if there are a few forks. These BCC and Bitcoin Gold crypto currencies have almost nothing to back up. They have a very low% hashtrate. So do not worry, Bitcoin will continue to grow, as he does now.
ilyadt

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:45:23 AM

I'm certain bitcoin can endure at any time, since it is noticed from the history of bitcoin, which is the place the price is quite quick increasing. helps make me feel that bitcoin will be ready to endure whenever even the price tag will rise high in the long term from the recent price 
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:52:50 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 09:13:23 AM by Marrionbitcoin

Yes, because this is the new form of payment and type of investments and it is now know all over the world. Bitcoin also helps us to pay our monthly dues like water, electricity, insurance and even fund transfer to other people without any hassle or other charges. Bitcoin also well known at the market so this is too big to fail.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:53:14 AM

I'm certain bitcoin can endure at any time, since it is noticed from the history of bitcoin, which is the place the price is quite quick increasing. helps make me feel that bitcoin will be ready to endure whenever even the price tag will rise high in the long term from the recent price 
yes i agree i really belive  that bitcoin will continue to shine and maybe in the next few years to come bitcoin will be more presious and the price  will rise triple from the price of today.anyway i think it is now really to early to predict this things .but in my own openion and observation bitcoin come this far and survive oin many years i really have a  strong feeling that it can survive in the  next couple of year.
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:02:52 AM

yes i agree i really belive  that bitcoin will continue to shine and maybe in the next few years to come bitcoin will be more presious and the price  will rise triple from the price of today.anyway i think it is now really to early to predict this things .but in my own openion and observation bitcoin come this far and survive oin many years i really have a  strong feeling that it can survive in the  next couple of year.

Ofcourse bitcoin is getting reputation from all over the people.All people start to getting the knowledge and what bitcoin is capable.If someone invested in bitcoin five years back today he might be a millionaire because the price increased 10 times in two years.Bitcoin is more stable on all other cryptocurrency because of its growth rate.So i conclude that bitcoin will survive untill bitcoin will replace by more valuable crypto/
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:09:12 AM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this

Bitcoin has been circulating around the internet since the early 2000s. So, I doubt that bitcoin will just disappear. This speculation usually incurs to people who haven't tried bitcoin yet. That's why they think it will be gone.

Bitcoin was launched in 2009 to be exact.  You are quite right, bitcoin will not disappear that fast or in any other circumstances considering that it was well established.  And just like what you said, these speculations came from people who just knew bitcoin recently.  They do not have that trust with bitcoin since they are new to it.  I completely trust bitcoin, it has been part of my daily life.
Evilmorty69

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:38:41 AM

yes of course. Look at price right now. It’s so high  Cheesy
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:55:33 AM

Bitcoin has been circulating around the internet since the early 2000s. So, I doubt that bitcoin will just disappear. This speculation usually incurs to people who haven't tried bitcoin yet. That's why they think it will be gone.

Bitcoin was launched in 2009 to be exact.  You are quite right, bitcoin will not disappear that fast or in any other circumstances considering that it was well established.  And just like what you said, these speculations came from people who just knew bitcoin recently.  They do not have that trust with bitcoin since they are new to it.  I completely trust bitcoin, it has been part of my daily life.

I thing it not end. It will become growth for the future. Bitcoin is coming future it will accept the bitcoin all country. Bitcoin prices improve the future and it will become future currency. It will not affect the author currency. It will useful to the transaction and exchange the money. It is the beater to help the future income growth and improve your self of the future.  
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:52:15 PM

for me personally I stick to the bitcoin it is a personal commitment if the value of bitcoin decreased I will still keep my commitment.because from year to year bitcoin value also increased and I hope the value of bitcoin will rise quite well
Conevesses1976

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:28:45 AM

Positive Bitcoin can survive and turn into one from the most utilised currencies throughout the world. If we see these days there is a good deal of people making use of this forex and the community nevertheless increasing fastly, so we forecast a excellent foreseeable future for Bitcoin.
bigboybitcoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:32:57 AM

for me personally I stick to the bitcoin it is a personal commitment if the value of bitcoin decreased I will still keep my commitment.because from year to year bitcoin value also increased and I hope the value of bitcoin will rise quite well
YES bitcoin value rises but its only in 2016 and 2017 what about the 2013-2014 years ?The ones buy in cheap and hold ,been benefited but others gone downI like day trading my aim is to rise mose USDT every day no matter if i have less btc everyday...Cheesy
Babylon

Activity: 938

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:36:59 AM

Positive Bitcoin can survive and turn into one from the most utilised currencies throughout the world. If we see these days there is a good deal of people making use of this forex and the community nevertheless increasing fastly, so we forecast a excellent foreseeable future for Bitcoin.

Bitcoin has been tested and proven that it can survive whatever scenario would be.  Bitcoin is the first ever digital currency in the world which no issue at all, I guess.  Only issues it has are the one being raised by Dimon and the banned rendered by Chinese government.  Bitcoin is well established as it was considered as a currency to other countries.  It survive and will completely survive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:47:23 AM

For mw bitcoin is a good and best cryptocurrency so  k now and i have a faith that bitcoin will survive after a many years ang i can predict that the value of btc in the next 10years is $100k so we need to hold and keep and earn for someday we become rich like others.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:59:39 AM

For mw bitcoin is a good and best cryptocurrency so  k now and i have a faith that bitcoin will survive after a many years ang i can predict that the value of btc in the next 10years is $100k so we need to hold and keep and earn for someday we become rich like others.
For your correction bitcoin cannot be predict with anybody as we know bitcoin is a volatile and that your only faith that's why you could say that it will rich $100k in the next 10  years.Hoping it could be true because  I am holding too bitcoin.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:54:41 PM

I figure Bitcoin will make due sooner rather than later and I likewise trust that the cost of Bitcoin will quickly increment later on. I think some altcoin will likewise survive like Bitcoin. Ethereum is number one altcoin
Surely bitcoin can survive. I assume that seeing the recent downfall of bitcoin still we cannot judge the value of bitcoins in the coming years. Bitcoin has a great chance of going up again and people need not to worry about its low price these days. It surely has a great potential.
Most probably the survival of the bitcoin will be much bigger. The reason is that bitcoin keeps on growing in terms of adoption as a whole as well in terms of value. Apart from that bitcoin has different forms of usage, so in one form or the other it survives much longer.
No doubt that mostly people would be depended on bitcoin use in future. New generation believe in technology and currently we are seeing that the youth is moving toward internet. So keeping in view the current scenario we can easily predict that the bitcoin would be most dominant cryptocurrency in future. Currently bitcoin is surviving successfully in right direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: