Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin survive?  (Read 21983 times)
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:06:11 AM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
What do you think about this?

I don't think parity is possible, meaning that, it's just impossible that both coins have the same price.

So judging from this premise, one of the two coins, will go down, or one of the two coins, will go up while the other one stays where it is at best, or goes down too.

If I had to bet, it's pretty obvious BTC is the winning coin. It has the Core devs on board, it's the legacy chain, and it has segwit which is good, unless you subscribe to the anti-segwit conspiracy theories.

And your bet was obviously correct my brother. The fact of even being the legacy chain alone gave it an edge over BCC among other things. Moreover, bitcoin surviving a lot over the years has brought in loyal stakeholders ready to stick with it anytime any day. Following the adage which says the devil you know is better than the angel you do not know apparently spoke for bitcoin in the BTC-BCC issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:09:28 AM

I think bitcoin will survive, to the highest price for this year, but it has to be traversed by the ups and downs of the price to make the user panic, all of it is the spice for bitcoin to be strong, just as if anyone cooks without salt vegetable is not delicious
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:11:42 AM

I think it proved itself rather well. I told everyone there was nothing to panic about and tge price right back where it should be. People need to listen less to rumirs and if they are going to listen to these rumors they need to do some research and see what's behind it. All China was doing was looking at protocols for their commodity markets and next thing you know everyone's talking about a ban.
China is china, they are totally ruin the bitcoin industry, but still in other part of the country , bitcoin must go on. NO wonder,  China won't accept the capabilities of bitcoin happens in their economy. Let's respect their decision of banning BTC , In my perspective bitcoin still rose up without the aid of China, What happens today are sort of adjustment but we can't stop the demand of btc. Based on population stat, we were keep growing still the same happens to BTC the value will soaring up.
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:13:51 AM

Of course. we can see the proof of the situation now. from $ 4500 to $ 3200 and now increases again. I think bitcoin will survive in the future.
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:14:58 AM

It will definitely survive no doubts about it. There are lots of countries and markets supporting it and rumors and news from China won't be enough to put down bitcoin for good. We just need to keep on holding to our bitcoins and surely it will see new heights.

coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:34:01 AM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
Here all the factors are in the favour of the both bitcoin and bitcoin cash , so we can only compare only .
Here bitcoin cash will have the technology that will be more better then what bitcoin have and also have the profit more than what the miners can make in the BTC , so future of the bcc is more better then bitcoin .
But still here a big positive factor is attached with the bitcoin , that it has the limited supply and high demand , so why not to have bitcoin for long term as well as short term because it is more trusted then other ( entered innthe virtual currency world first time and then another coins which are known as altcoin only yet Cool ) and also here bcc is still altcoin .
So here it is more better to have these two coin simultaneously and make better trade with each other to make profit .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:35:50 AM

It has been around for a while, albeit its ups and downs, but I don't think it is going anywhere anytime soon (I also don't think it will stay around forever ... after all, any currency - crypto, fiat or whatever - is at the risk of disappearing). However, as long as there is use for it and interest (tons of people still have no clue what crypto currencies are), it should be able to survive. I am really hoping it can because I recently purchased a small amount.  
LateralThinkerer

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:48:33 AM

Well, I guess this is answered. Bitcoin can survive anything, even hostile hard forks!
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:55:41 AM

Of course yes bitcoins can survive and banning usage of bitcoins is not first time be done by Chinese government but the fact until today bitcoins is still alive and bitcoins will be alive in Chinese people too because Chinese Investors to Trade Bitcoin Over-The-Counter Via Telegram https://t.co/adjMHJp8Z5 so price of bitcoins will be much more up again, this time is best time for buy bitcoins and altcoins.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:58:13 AM

I am always optimistic for the long term, but I am often distracted by short-term fluctuations when bitcoin experiences a downtrend so it will continue for more than 3 months. Naturally if many are frustrated and eventually give up, if bitcoin is able to overcome this problem along with government regulation, then bitcoin will survive and attract more users.
infer

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:16:02 AM

I think bitcoin will survive, to the highest price for this year, but it has to be traversed by the ups and downs of the price to make the user panic, all of it is the spice for bitcoin to be strong, just as if anyone cooks without salt vegetable is not delicious

Bitcoin will survive 50 years later. However, I think Bitcoin won't last forever (That is my point of view). The price of Bitcoin will go up higher day by day and it will be very hard to drop. I hope Bitcoin will survive longer and giving hope to people around the world.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

ABIR HASAN

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:49:07 AM

I know that bitcoin is no more. Because it is very popular in any other country.more people have even more trust in bitcoin and prices are stable.so everyone believe that bitcoin survive is no more.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:03:32 AM

Yes BItcoin can absolutely survive if and only if there are still individuals using it. That's the main reason why Bitcoin is in the line until now, many users are patronizing bitcoin. Bitcoin become famous because of its unstable value feature and like we all know, it is continuously increasing.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:36:11 AM

Bitcoins will always survive even there are new altcoins like ethereum the competitor of bitcoins, the bitcoins cash BCH the hard fork coin of bitcoins and the bad news from China the bans bitcoins ( Can Bitcoin survive China’s regulation? The next year will be key. https://t.co/Etrck1XQHH ) the ecosystem of bitcoins doesn't care about new altcoins and bad news about bitcoins, they are always to be part of bitcoins for more better in the future.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:54:53 AM

Bitcoin will definitely survive whatever the circumstances that may come.
It established itself within the years that past and prove that bitcoin can dominate the digital currency. No words needed for this as bitcoin can help you to get rich while you're sleeping and only bitcoin can do that.  Cool

bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:11:34 PM

Bitcoin's life will always depend on the people using it. For now, not all people or the whole world does not know about Bitcoin yet. But when time comes, and people will know about it and will figure its importance for having it without our banks controlling our funds. It will be big. I know it. Just need a little more time.
This is the main fact for bitcoin survival that how many people are taking interest in bitcoin when more and more people came to know about bitcoin and invest in it then definitely bitcoin will survive for a long period. As you say that now a very few number of people know about bitcoin and are investing in it but we are very hopeful that the time will come when most of the people will know about bitcoin and invest in it.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:12:28 PM

I am always optimistic for the long term, but I am often distracted by short-term fluctuations when bitcoin experiences a downtrend so it will continue for more than 3 months. Naturally if many are frustrated and eventually give up, if bitcoin is able to overcome this problem along with government regulation, then bitcoin will survive and attract more users.
It is commendable that you have an optimistic view about bitcoin but we should not be frustrated about the fluctuations occurs in short term investment in bitcoin as there are more chances of profit than the lose in both types of investment like short term investment and long term investment and the existence of these two types is blessing for poor as well as rich investors.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:25:48 PM

Of course. we can see the proof of the situation now. from $ 4500 to $ 3200 and now increases again. I think bitcoin will survive in the future.
I agree with you, of course that bitcoin will survive, even the price will decrease again, It's too powerful than die. There is a lot of people believe on Bitcoins and the community will become more larger so the price will increase highly again.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:12:26 AM

Yes ofcourse bitcoin will survive after any decades becuase iknow and i have a faith that no one can stop the bitcoin . the bitcoin will totally increasing but many times that bitcoin going to the difficult situation like decreasing the value so we need to become strong and have a courage to use this.

Yes , I agree bitcoin will survive and rise up again. I think it is normal to decrease it's value sometimes but when it increases it's a big one.its like double. I have a strong believe that it will survive because it's been operating for many yeras already and it's rampant in so many countries. the value will rise again soon. And it is a big help to us, especially to those who are jobless.
gialinh

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:27:47 AM

in my think . bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: