Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:57:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:28:29 AM

PayPie CMO, Yohan Varella, was interviewed by AccountingWEB, one of the major global accounting tech websites, about the impacts of A.I. on the accounting industry. The interview was held at the Accountex Conference, the biggest accounting tech event in the USA, and is just 2 minutes long. Check it out!

I didn't know Ai and machine learning will be in Paypie, I thought it all was in the blockchain, but now with this, the project is even better, wow, this is gonna be VERY big indeed, both blockchain and AI are emerging technologies with a lot of potential to give, putting them both in one package will certainly improve the risk calculation of the platform, this will certainly attract investors and companies.

the interview is nice.

well, machine learning is a old think just packed into a new name "ai machine learning". it is just a good thought algorithm used for deciding the credit score of an individual. but it hardly depends in the art of the algorithm and how they are going to get all those informations fast, because machine learning can learn only by having and sampling the informations from somewhere to make decisions by learning to filter them.

but, since i dont know the algo ^^ i cant tell ofc Smiley and they wont say how the algo works Smiley
Very professional interview, it will definitely attract some big fishes to invest. I'm also curious about this AI part - could you explain this a little further?
Accounting community is going to love it.Few years down the lane,paypie will be an essential part of accounting and I hope many accounting unversities will include it in their curriculam

really very nice interviews. guys don't under estimate about this project. paypie is the one successful project going on. this is the right time for everyone should take opportunity. i am so excited because to i am part of this project.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:23:34 AM

I just watched again Yohan's speech video about AI and machine learning I think it will be also useful for credit score, the more data PayPie will receive the more it will "learn" to approach 100% accuracy on credit score
with AI and machine learning that will make the world difference. They can do accountant job with lower fee and better,
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:47:54 AM

I'm far from big America, but believe me, I'd have my way to be with this project without breaking the Laws, that's possible. Moreover, when Accounting establishes itself and brings transparency to Crypo, this project will be one of the greatest references in this sector and initiative

Can someone please explain something for me I can't seem to find anywhere. It's illegal for security type icos to be held in the us/for us customers. But does this only count for the ico? Once the ico has taken place is it legal for us citizens to buy/sell these tokens on exchanges?

The ban is for the ICO only, the US doesn't forbid companies that use the blockchain to function, or bring services other companies that will use said services, so there are no problems for PayPie in that regard, there are no problems for US citizens holding Paypie tokens either, so a US citizen can be part of the platform if he/she just buy it somewhere, but participate on the ICO, that is a no.

Thanks for the clear explanation. I think lots of people were wondering, great help!

So that means, as long as ICO still take place, US citizens aren't allowed to buy paypie but in the future when ICO already ended and paypie has been traded on exchangers, they can buy, hold or sell it?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:40:40 AM

Investing in a project that brings transparency in front of us and allows us to see what we did not see before is certainly wise. I see better days for our future investments with the aid of the Paypie algorithm
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:25:41 AM

I'm far from big America, but believe me, I'd have my way to be with this project without breaking the Laws, that's possible. Moreover, when Accounting establishes itself and brings transparency to Crypo, this project will be one of the greatest references in this sector and initiative

Can someone please explain something for me I can't seem to find anywhere. It's illegal for security type icos to be held in the us/for us customers. But does this only count for the ico? Once the ico has taken place is it legal for us citizens to buy/sell these tokens on exchanges?

The ban is for the ICO only, the US doesn't forbid companies that use the blockchain to function, or bring services other companies that will use said services, so there are no problems for PayPie in that regard, there are no problems for US citizens holding Paypie tokens either, so a US citizen can be part of the platform if he/she just buy it somewhere, but participate on the ICO, that is a no.

Thanks for the clear explanation. I think lots of people were wondering, great help!

So that means, as long as ICO still take place, US citizens aren't allowed to buy paypie but in the future when ICO already ended and paypie has been traded on exchangers, they can buy, hold or sell it?

Yeah, according to the law but, if you don't give a shite about it, then anyone can participate from any corner of the world.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:51:45 AM

Yeah, according to the law but, if you don't give a shite about it, then anyone can participate from any corner of the world.

If you use VPN, you could participate, nobody would know it was you because the blockchain is untraceable, so once you have your tokens in your wallet, you are godd to go and be part of the platform, but THAT Paypie can tell you, they must follow the law in the USA and actively announce they can't accept USA citizens.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:31:00 AM

what kind of effects does such a ban has to the project?
pynetx

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:36:06 AM

If you use VPN, you could participate, nobody would know it was you because the blockchain is untraceable, so once you have your tokens in your wallet, you are godd to go and be part of the platform, but THAT Paypie can tell you, they must follow the law in the USA and actively announce they can't accept USA citizens.

yep, the beauty of the blockchain. Moreover, no one cares about your location.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:59:04 AM

doesnt a VPN in that case means that you do NOT obey the law in your country?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:14:16 AM

Yes it means that. So if you are a little investor, probably you will be fine. But big investors it's harder. They are getting audits most of the time and they can have hard time for doing so.

pynetx

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:39:33 AM

What benefit the bullshit laws have?
It's the main purpose of the blockchain to free yourself from the boundaries made by politicians for their own benefits.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:52:09 AM

If you really want to be in paypie I think you can use a vpn, no one will put you in jail for that. I understand the frustration of people who can't participate Beauce of law, especially for a project like paypie. So much possibility, a real bankable project with a lot of supporter.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:56:55 AM

What benefit the bullshit laws have?
It's the main purpose of the blockchain to free yourself from the boundaries made by politicians for their own benefits.

the benefit is to the people in government, it's for control. god forbid you don't pay them off with your tax dollars.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 08:12:03 AM

I just watched again Yohan's speech video about AI and machine learning I think it will be also useful for credit score, the more data PayPie will receive the more it will "learn" to approach 100% accuracy on credit score
with AI and machine learning that will make the world difference. They can do accountant job with lower fee and better,

accounting sphere will change with risk score algo.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:15:10 AM

PayPie CMO, Yohan Varella, was interviewed by AccountingWEB, one of the major global accounting tech websites, about the impacts of A.I. on the accounting industry. The interview was held at the Accountex Conference, the biggest accounting tech event in the USA, and is just 2 minutes long. Check it out!

I have been waiting for this  Smiley
And wow, i didnt know that AI is included in this project  Shocked
Got some nice information, keep it up sir!
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:43:21 AM

today was found Great Interview with Mr Chandi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYex6cQ0Jsk

discuss about how Paypie and the Blockchain will revolutionize the accounting field bringing honesty and transparency, ensuring the term “Enron” will never be a problem again. He also discusses how Paypie will allow token holders to earn passive income!

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:52:31 AM

discuss about how Paypie and the Blockchain will revolutionize the accounting field bringing honesty and transparency, ensuring the term “Enron” will never be a problem again. He also discusses how Paypie will allow token holders to earn passive income!

Another nice interview, great that they keep in contact with the community answering questions and advertising their project. Thank you very much for sharing.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:59:18 AM

Thanks for sharing. Nick Chandi also talked about a planned partnership with Rivetz. Their CEO is already among Paypie's advisors. Does anyone know more about Rivetz? I only know they're dealing with hardware security.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:05:29 AM

If you really want to be in paypie I think you can use a vpn, no one will put you in jail for that. I understand the frustration of people who can't participate Beauce of law, especially for a project like paypie. So much possibility, a real bankable project with a lot of supporter.

This post is complete bs. There are law and regulations. When you have some trouble, you can't just tell them it was a great project. If someone takes your word and invest paypie and gets trouble will you compensate his loss?

abused wens

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:53:04 AM

We will keep this community informed over the next weeks.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: