Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:53:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:15:46 PM

Any news detail about meetup Nick Chandi in Korea? When will be MeetUp? Ot its already passed?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:16:46 PM

People in financial and banking fields don't care about momentum, if they choose to invest, they'll invest in PayPie (and I think majority of contribution will come from those people)

It's not just them that should be interested. If you know anything about how important accounting is , you'll cheer the project on.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:12:36 PM

I hope dev go for a presale before this enthusiasm dies. In crypto things change faster than you imagine. Always better to cash In on when it is favourable.

That's right, they should use the momentum and go for a presale. Three weeks can be a long time in cryptoworld  Grin

No need for a presale!
This ICO is something unique and investors can wait for 3 weeks Wink.

Maybe all prices will go up and some new big investors come in the cryptoworld... everything is possible Smiley
magisterr

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

I hope dev go for a presale before this enthusiasm dies. In crypto things change faster than you imagine. Always better to cash In on when it is favourable.

That's right, they should use the momentum and go for a presale. Three weeks can be a long time in cryptoworld  Grin

No need for a presale!
This ICO is something unique and investors can wait for 3 weeks Wink.

Maybe all prices will go up and some new big investors come in the cryptoworld... everything is possible Smiley

They will dont have a pre-sale? only crowdsale?
Any bonuses here for early investors?  Huh
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:35:32 PM

In my honest opinion this ICO will be mostly for big investors, whales and companies. Most speculators won't like the idea that this token will be slowly appreciate instead a high volume pump and dump like many sh!tcoins.
Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:51:56 PM

In my honest opinion this ICO will be mostly for big investors, whales and companies. Most speculators won't like the idea that this token will be slowly appreciate instead a high volume pump and dump like many sh!tcoins.

so what should i do ,beacuse i am a small investor ,but want to join PAYPIE project and get my profit .
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:12:23 PM

so what should i do ,beacuse i am a small investor ,but want to join PAYPIE project and get my profit .

you can join this program by participating in ICO.
when you buy token and hold it until this token listed on exchange, you will get profit.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:01:38 PM

that is so true, basically because most ico investors do not buy into ideas, but buy in for a quick profit, so after the ico, they move a pump and then dump for quick profits and that is a strategy.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:19:11 PM

that is so true, basically because most ico investors do not buy into ideas, but buy in for a quick profit, so after the ico, they move a pump and then dump for quick profits and that is a strategy.
not all token will go up after ICO. maybe price will be fall down because some people dump their bonus. btw for this project hold long is better

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:21:39 PM

But whales attract small fishes also and the project benefits from both of them by getting high investments and the coin gets dispersed. In the end the actual users wont probably be among the initial investors since they will come in contact with the platform later.

magisterr

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:37:01 PM

not for all of tokens. Some tokens not dumping. Look at Popolous for example.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:57:54 PM

Because this is a project a little complex to grasp, only the ones that know will invest, so most of the people that will be on exchanges won't dump, or at least not right away, so the value of the token will rise slowly, and when the ecosystem is fully online and with clients, then the liquidity will rise Cheesy.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:33:01 PM

Because this is a project a little complex to grasp, only the ones that know will invest, so most of the people that will be on exchanges won't dump, or at least not right away, so the value of the token will rise slowly, and when the ecosystem is fully online and with clients, then the liquidity will rise Cheesy.

I'm sure there are plenty of people here who don't know anything about accounting and yet they will invest. have faith.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:33:37 PM

found new video with interesting thinking about PAYPIE, reviewer explains concept and what is the difference vs Populous
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwyeAmzyF2w
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:10:10 PM

I don't know if it was there before, but there's a Pitch Deck on the PayPie website which has less words than the whitepaper and looks like a PowerPoint presentation. Not sure if it succeeds at being less complex to grasp, but there it is.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:38:43 PM

I don't know if it was there before, but there's a Pitch Deck on the PayPie website which has less words than the whitepaper and looks like a PowerPoint presentation. Not sure if it succeeds at being less complex to grasp, but there it is.

The Pitch Deck has been there all the time  Smiley I think it's good for a short overview to learn what the project actually is about. I read it before I immersed myself in their wp  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:56:41 PM

I'm sure there are plenty of people here who don't know anything about accounting and yet they will invest. have faith.
In most projects I invest I have only some basic knowledge about their field. I think what's most important for investors is the team members and possibilities of a project and this one has both of it.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:04:00 PM

In most projects I invest I have only some basic knowledge about their field. I think what's most important for investors is the team members and possibilities of a project and this one has both of it.
I like what PAYPIE offers - reliable project, unfortunately the ICO of this project happened at a time when my money was stuck in other projects! But hopefully soon buy some tokens, when will this be possible
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:11:21 PM

There are too many ICOs nowadays to deeply analyze them all. There have been some articles discussing 2 opposed strategies: “Spray & Pray” versus “Cherry Picking”.

https://blog.bitmex.com/spray-and-pray-the-ico-investment-strategy/
http://whalesfriend.com/ico-strategy/

Maybe the best strategy is to eliminate only the very worst and invest in everything else.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 08:21:47 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 09:01:01 PM by Islapdonkey

I like what PAYPIE offers - reliable project, unfortunately the ICO of this project happened at a time when my money was stuck in other projects! But hopefully soon buy some tokens, when will this be possible

I wouldn't say the money is stuck somewhere else as much as in ppl are currently weary to invest due to the high influx of scam project and current volatility of BTC. Anyway, as aforementioned by a earlier member, paypie's uniqueness will hopefully keep ou ICO pnd. That's should hopefully encourage solid growth over time

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: