Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:43:14 AM

If its a stable currency and no volatility how one can expect a profit if 1:1 ratio will be applied, but the system to be accepted by different program is a good innovation by the devs.

That's what I'm thinking, this really cuts down on speculation which may turn off perspective investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:43:34 AM

The world’s first decentralized accounting platform built on the Ethereum blockchain seems like another advance contract build on ethereum.. ethereum contracts adoption is increasing could be another sign for price boom.. time to collect more ethereum before it becomes the next bitcoin  Grin
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:45:18 AM

Looks like this is a very interesting project, solving some problems in accounting specially conducting auditing in some business firms and to avoid data manipulation resulting into fraud I hope this team will totally solve this problems using blockchain technology.

yeah, a combination of credit score and accounting platforms in one piece of product. I have high hopes for this one.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:52:19 AM

Looks like this is a very interesting project, solving some problems in accounting specially conducting auditing in some business firms and to avoid data manipulation resulting into fraud I hope this team will totally solve this problems using blockchain technology.

yeah, a combination of credit score and accounting platforms in one piece of product. I have high hopes for this one.

I have high hopes also.

The only concern is they are very discreet right now. Maybe they don't want to have a copycat before the ico, maybe they are just trying to prepare their demo or maybe they are just meeting private investors. Millions of thing can be happening right now, but for us we have lots of question waiting for answer.

Still too much time for ico, and i believe at some point they will stop being discreet Smiley

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:13:49 AM

If its a stable currency and no volatility how one can expect a profit if 1:1 ratio will be applied, but the system to be accepted by different program is a good innovation by the devs.

That's what I'm thinking, this really cuts down on speculation which may turn off perspective investors.

It can be good, it can be bad. Some people are looking for more stable income. If you buy "certificate of indebtedness" on the market and make money with it, because you buy it with an discount, you still generate more money, but you don't have of course the chances that your tokens go up in price.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:30:24 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 09:41:43 AM by toolucky98

It can be good, it can be bad. Some people are looking for more stable income. If you buy "certificate of indebtedness" on the market and make money with it, because you buy it with an discount, you still generate more money, but you don't have of course the chances that your tokens go up in price.
Yes, but if im not mistaken, if you want that price up chances, you can trade it into PPP token again.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:45:09 AM

I'm not an idiot, even though you repeatedly told me in another thread. It's in the PayPie whitepaper I've downloaded from the first post.

https://www.paypie.com/Content/files/PayPie-Whitepaper.pdf

Yes page 10 of paypie has Conclusion chapter

Please learn the difference between a page number and a chapter number.
Whoa , chill man, its not there in my whitepaper.
When did you download it? i think mine is the old version, because i didnt check if there was an update for the whitepaper.

Edited : Yes , yours is the latest, mine was only 582 kb, sorry for the misunderstanding.
Please note that Paypie Whitepaper has been updated and latest version is available on Paypie website http://paypie.com

OP will soon be updated with latest one

Thank you, good to know that there's an updated version, I was already wondering...  Smiley Could you please inform which parts of the WP has been updated, otherwise one has to doublecheck the whole WP?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:03:51 AM

Yes, but if im not mistaken, if you want that price up chances, you can trade it into PPP token again.

PPP isn't the in-market token, right? Well then you also have a chance to get more money back.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:20:01 AM

how to increasing tha token value if it's pegged with FIAT currency for 1:1?

As far as I understand there are PPP Tokens, which can vary in value, and Pie Coins, which are pegged to major currencies.

There's a little bit more info in the new whitepaper:

Once the decentralized single ledger is set up, PayPie trustless ecosystem can be used to move money among parties without involving providers like Stripe, PayPal or any other 3rd party using internal stable “Pie Coin” pegged 1:1 against major currencies and balances tracked on the single ledger.

So do I understand correctly that the PPP Tokens are consumed into Pie Coins (also ERC20 tokens), similar to buying an intermediary currency such as crystals (which are then used as currency to buy in-game items) in a mobile game?

I would like the dev to answer this too. I'm not sure about how this work too, but I think that you guessed correctly.

That's interesting to have a stable cryptocurrency directly linked to the platform  Smiley

Hi Guys. Think of the PPP token ( whatever they choose to call it in the platform) being pegged to a major currency like the USDTether coin. No matter what the Bitcoin price does, 1 USDTether coin is ALWAYS worth 1 USD.

The PPP token that is used internally will be used the same way. This is in order to facilitate the transfer of funds between the "buyer" and "seller" in the platform. So there will be no volatility.

Example: Lets say you use the platform and somebody gets the equiv of $10,000 in BTC. If it took 1 week for them to get the $10k in BTC, the price could have fallen or risen by the time they "Cash Out". By using their internal token that is ALWAYS tied 1:1 with the USD, the receiver of the tokens could wait 8 months, and they would still have EXACTLY $10k worth of "tokens".

I hope this helps you out in understanding how the process will work.

Edit: I am NOT part of the PayPie team, but I will be  HUGE investor when this (PRE) ICO goes live. Also note to Devs, as my name implies, I am more than happy to offer services as a point of contact for a very reasonable fee Smiley

That's an interesting System and a stable currency is probably the best for such a market, but on the other side, if someone would let money lay around there he would lose a bit of value of money to the inflation.

What will happen if you buy some certificates of indebtedness and the company linked to it will not pay the money? You lose all or you will need to take someone to the court?  Cry

If this is the case, no he won't. he will always same amount of $.

We are thinking always bitcoin will gain more value, but it's not always the case.

But i'm not sure it will be like usdtether. We will be informed near the ico i guess.
if this token pegged with FIAT (USD), value will not volatile. i talk about value of this token, if this token has more value, it will better than pegged this token price.
but, if pegged with FIAT and token price in market is higher than on platform, it more valuable. it will give us more profit, right? Grin

I just checked whitepaper from website. There is no 1:1 info for ppp tokens. I don't think they will go with that idea, if token price is stable that would hurt investments a lot. Why to invest a coin will always be at same price?

toolucky98

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:54:39 AM

how to increasing tha token value if it's pegged with FIAT currency for 1:1?

As far as I understand there are PPP Tokens, which can vary in value, and Pie Coins, which are pegged to major currencies.

There's a little bit more info in the new whitepaper:

Once the decentralized single ledger is set up, PayPie trustless ecosystem can be used to move money among parties without involving providers like Stripe, PayPal or any other 3rd party using internal stable “Pie Coin” pegged 1:1 against major currencies and balances tracked on the single ledger.

So do I understand correctly that the PPP Tokens are consumed into Pie Coins (also ERC20 tokens), similar to buying an intermediary currency such as crystals (which are then used as currency to buy in-game items) in a mobile game?

I would like the dev to answer this too. I'm not sure about how this work too, but I think that you guessed correctly.

That's interesting to have a stable cryptocurrency directly linked to the platform  Smiley

Hi Guys. Think of the PPP token ( whatever they choose to call it in the platform) being pegged to a major currency like the USDTether coin. No matter what the Bitcoin price does, 1 USDTether coin is ALWAYS worth 1 USD.

The PPP token that is used internally will be used the same way. This is in order to facilitate the transfer of funds between the "buyer" and "seller" in the platform. So there will be no volatility.

Example: Lets say you use the platform and somebody gets the equiv of $10,000 in BTC. If it took 1 week for them to get the $10k in BTC, the price could have fallen or risen by the time they "Cash Out". By using their internal token that is ALWAYS tied 1:1 with the USD, the receiver of the tokens could wait 8 months, and they would still have EXACTLY $10k worth of "tokens".

I hope this helps you out in understanding how the process will work.

Edit: I am NOT part of the PayPie team, but I will be  HUGE investor when this (PRE) ICO goes live. Also note to Devs, as my name implies, I am more than happy to offer services as a point of contact for a very reasonable fee Smiley

That's an interesting System and a stable currency is probably the best for such a market, but on the other side, if someone would let money lay around there he would lose a bit of value of money to the inflation.

What will happen if you buy some certificates of indebtedness and the company linked to it will not pay the money? You lose all or you will need to take someone to the court?  Cry

If this is the case, no he won't. he will always same amount of $.

We are thinking always bitcoin will gain more value, but it's not always the case.

But i'm not sure it will be like usdtether. We will be informed near the ico i guess.
if this token pegged with FIAT (USD), value will not volatile. i talk about value of this token, if this token has more value, it will better than pegged this token price.
but, if pegged with FIAT and token price in market is higher than on platform, it more valuable. it will give us more profit, right? Grin

I just checked whitepaper from website. There is no 1:1 info for ppp tokens. I don't think they will go with that idea, if token price is stable that would hurt investments a lot. Why to invest a coin will always be at same price?
Its there, redownload the whitepaper sir, the whitepaper has been updated. I redownloaded it few hours ago
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:58:03 AM

Its there, redownload the whitepaper sir, the whitepaper has been updated. I redownloaded it few hours ago

It's gone again.

The Whitepapers I downloaded from both the first post here and the website (same URL) until after 1:36 CEST mentioned Pie Coin and the 1:1 peg. The team must have updated it since then. Now there is no mention of Pie Coin or pegging anymore. Additionally, section 5.4.1 has been renamed to Real-time Transactions.

toolucky98

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:20:31 AM

It's gone again.

The Whitepapers I downloaded from both the first post here and the website (same URL) until after 1:36 CEST mentioned Pie Coin and the 1:1 peg. The team must have updated it since then. Now there is no mention of Pie Coin or pegging anymore. Additionally, section 5.4.1 has been renamed to Real-time Transactions.

Aww, then that one is the latest version, they just confirmed it, but i thought what they meaned before is yours.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:52:11 AM

I'm not an idiot, even though you repeatedly told me in another thread. It's in the PayPie whitepaper I've downloaded from the first post.

When did you download it? i think mine is the old version, because i didnt check if there was an update for the whitepaper.

Edited : Yes , yours is the latest, mine was only 582 kb, sorry for the misunderstanding.
Please note that Paypie Whitepaper has been updated and latest version is available on Paypie website http://paypie.com

Thank you, good to know that there's an updated version, I was already wondering...  Smiley Could you please inform which parts of the WP has been updated, otherwise one has to doublecheck the whole WP?
Follwing changes have been made in recent updates :

1)      Images are changed
2)      Title and executive summary has changed a bit.
3)      We have removed the section 5.1 PayPie Pool
4)      Some changes in Section 5 and new 5.1
5)      For section 5.1 added below text
6)      Changes in section 5.4.1 to 5.4.2 . Old are gone

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:57:07 AM

Thanks for update on whitepaper, please add changelog for future reference and please notice Community Smiley
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:58:01 AM

Thank you, good to know that there's an updated version, I was already wondering...  Smiley Could you please inform which parts of the WP has been updated, otherwise one has to doublecheck the whole WP?
Follwing changes have been made in recent updates :

1)      Images are changed
2)      Title and executive summary has changed a bit.
3)      We have removed the section 5.1 PayPie Pool
4)      Some changes in Section 5 and new 5.1
5)      For section 5.1 added below text
6)      Changes in section 5.4.1 to 5.4.2 . Old are gone

Hey Wapinter, did they provide a reason for deleting the section regarding piecoin? I was hoping they will provide their intention for adding it in the white paper in the first place, rather than just deleting when it was met with some resistance.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:32:21 PM

It talked about two currencies if I understood correctly.

One stable and one open to market fluctuations.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:52:38 PM

It talked about two currencies if I understood correctly.

One stable and one open to market fluctuations.

That would be one way to solve for the fact that investors want a currency that appreciates.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:25:15 PM

In case anyone missed this one, found it quite explainatory from a laymans perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZVWIb6UOjQ
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:25:44 PM

what you think guys on ico, how many days paypie take to complete hard cap? on my point of view this is fast growing and will take maximum 2 to 5 days to complete hard cap.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:41:29 PM

white paper has updated, they remove pegged 1:1
that's a good news for us, cause we can increasing value of paypie

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: