Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:19:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZVWIb6UOjQ

Nice video explain paypie.  Simple way explained paypie. Nice

Very good indeed. Even though i like the project for the long term, a lot of people invest in ICO's for flipping, and you can't blame them since you can make good profits. But if you believe in a project and can wait a year, the waiting will pay off  Grin
Yes you should always wait until a project is finished to know his full potential. So invest guys and wait. If the project is successful you will get high percentages of ROI.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:36:30 PM

white paper has updated, they remove pegged 1:1
that's a good news for us, cause we can increasing value of paypie

Was there a statement somewhere why they removed it?

Can't say for sure, but what I read from the older version of the whitepaper there was to be an internal Pie Coin that would be used for zero-fee, 1:1 pegged transactions between PayPie users.

But since Pie Token would still be a ERC20 token, it's hard to waive the required Ethereum gas. Not impossible, they could have subsidized the gas somehow.

I think the harder puzzle would be to peg a token to multiple currencies.

jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:38:25 PM

Hi dev! Can you explain why you chose to make a blockchain solution for Credit risk score?

What do you think about general ledger and it's journals? Is your platform be able to solve those pains in there?
I'm not a developer,  or affiliated with the project, but the reason for the use of the ethereum blockchain, is because of it's transparency, fungibilty. The blockchain makes audits and other accountability  processes  easier, and makes it decentralized. The speed alone is another reason.
Correct, operation of the PayPie blockchain Accounting platform to bring ultimate trust and transparency to the financial markets

Thank you for your answers but that's not what I'm asking. I would love to know why they chose spicificly Credit score problems to solved? Why not to solve something else in accounting, like General ledger journals, which generates a lot of work every month?

Bitcoin
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:42:12 PM

Hey guys, The Paypie team is wrapping things up to go for the biggest accounting tech expo in North America - Accountex.

The expo will take place on Sep 7th and 8th, in Boston. Just wanted to give you a peak on what's to come:

About The AccountEx USA Expo:

AccountEx  is the leading independent accounting technology
conference and expo, delivering top- rated content with the most innovative solutions in the marketplace. Explore interactive platforms that will set your business apart while the others
are reacting to disruption. Get ahead of the curve at Accountex USA.

PayPie team will be presenting the First Blockchain Based Accounting platform during the Expo!

Learn about the #AccountEX USA Expo here: https://www.accountexusa.com/
Wow, this is huge news and this means that PayPie have chance to attract some big players and gain a lot of attention from outside of crypto worlds. Keep us informed devs!  Grin
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:42:55 PM

This sounds like a really promising project to me. What me makes really exciting compared to all the competitors is that they seem to be able to find lending opportunities. Could someone from the team explain in detail how you want to accomplish that? The whitepaper does not make this really clear to me. And who are your biggest competitors? As a potential investor I am interested in whom you have to beat and how.
What lending opportunities are you talking about?They wont provide any lending imo or will they do?Please do not confuse me further
Just look into their whitepaper- Let me quote some statements they made in it:

• "Opening peer-to-peer lending opportunities to SMEs"
  • "Finding lending opportunities is the biggest problem being faced by our competitors and that puts PayPie
    in a unique position"
  • "Access to PayPie platform will be free for SMEs interested in offering credit score analytics on the actual
    financials of their business for better access to the lending market."
  • "Transaction verification is an important part of the lending process and demands time and resources for
    the lending firm."

According to those statements lending seems to be the core USP compared to PAYPIE competitors.

The question is : Will they act as a third party in those lending ?

Moreover, some changes are being made in the lending market with cryptocurrencies, ETHLend plan to be a major player in the decentralized loan market, it could bring some opportunities for SMEs, it could interest PayPie to work with them.
We should ask that the dev directly. Could some responsible member of the PAYPIE team please work that out for us? Will PAYPIE act as a third party lending service?

BTC IS KING!
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:44:55 PM

Good luck at the tech expo in Boston!
I wish you all the luck and lets hope you find some big investors Wink.

This project is really good!
Hope the ICO will go well. Keep this up
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:46:45 PM

Hey guys, The Paypie team is wrapping things up to go for the biggest accounting tech expo in North America - Accountex.

The expo will take place on Sep 7th and 8th, in Boston. Just wanted to give you a peak on what's to come:

conference and expo, delivering top- rated content with the most innovative solutions in the marketplace. Explore interactive platforms that will set your business apart while the others

PayPie team will be presenting the First Blockchain Based Accounting platform during the Expo!

This is gonna be HUGE!

Congrats!

I know you will do great in Boston.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:55:16 PM

Well best advertisment you can make. Maybe you can get some big investors there for the project and maybe you will get some more attention beside bitcointalk there too Cheesy You have good chances for this!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:56:19 PM

This is gonna be HUGE!

Congrats!

We'll have a booth for paypie there.  Smiley

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:02:17 PM

Best of luck on the expo!
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:02:54 PM

One downside I just noticed is that lunch is March 2018 and is right away live lunch. Will be some test or demo meanwhile ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:15:19 PM

One downside I just noticed is that lunch is March 2018 and is right away live lunch. Will be some test or demo meanwhile ?

I think there will be an alpha or beta release.
Dont know if they will publish it to the public.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:24:49 PM

@PayPie,

Please make a video/vlog at the video expo. A little more news from the team can really help get some more hype for the project. I've seen several independent people review and be positive about the ICO, but i would also like to see more from the team. Maybe a bit of an AMA style, answering the most frequently asked questions on here for example.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:38:22 PM

what you think guys on ico, how many days paypie take to complete hard cap? on my point of view this is fast growing and will take maximum 2 to 5 days to complete hard cap.
Something like that. I see that there is very big hype for this ICO and most of users in this thread are very excited about this project. But again, only time will tell

I'm sure that some people are still a bit relucted because they don't really get what Paypie offers, but as soon as they publish, as promised, simplified technical papers and infographics plus examples how the platform works, the hype will even increase. 
I know paypie is true and promising project. i am so excited with this project. people keep asking about products about paypie what will publish. so i keep updating them. most of people keeping visiting on here and website for read whitepaper and look paypie project map. well see what will be gonna happen. i think this project is famous and will be reach target in minimum days.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:43:37 PM

I think there will be an alpha or beta release.
Dont know if they will publish it to the public.

i think they will publish because paypie project is very promising project. if they publish in public that will be more attraction.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:51:48 PM

This is gonna be HUGE!

Congrats!

We'll have a booth for paypie there.  Smiley

I hope that there will be some kind of podcast/video relations from this event! I wish that I could be there... Anyway keep us informed about this Expo
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:36:33 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 02:23:29 AM by windreamteam

This project have good points to underline like the five major accouting sofware (Quickbooks online, Slickpie, Sage, Xero and Nextsuit) that are already compatibles with paypie so it's like a bridge to pass in a smooth way in the world of crypto ! it will could help to touch a lot of people.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:50:23 PM

This expo is good for the cryptoworld about accounting technology, it's will impacted funders which search be at the forefront of technology in one of the areas essential to the sustainability of their company, a beautiful accessible solution for all boss which have to concentrate and save time for them business cores.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:38:27 AM

Nice news for the Expo.

I hope it will bring some exposure to your project. And it's a sign of professionalism to see you there.

If you can make a video or something, it would be cool  Smiley
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:46:22 AM

Great news!

I'm sure u guys will make headlines and gain a lot more attention there!

Everyone will want a piece of the PayPie Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: