Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:37:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:03:34 AM

white paper has updated, they remove pegged 1:1
that's a good news for us, cause we can increasing value of paypie

Was there a statement somewhere why they removed it?

Can't say for sure, but what I read from the older version of the whitepaper there was to be an internal Pie Coin that would be used for zero-fee, 1:1 pegged transactions between PayPie users.

But since Pie Token would still be a ERC20 token, it's hard to waive the required Ethereum gas. Not impossible, they could have subsidized the gas somehow.

I think the harder puzzle would be to peg a token to multiple currencies.

I am glad that, they saw their mistake, and changed it immediatly.
Beyond gas price, if they would go with it, there won't be any investing. Why people invest some coin that will always stay at same price?
It's like investing in usdt.
But maybe they need some advisors for adapting blockchain technology.
The only reason why someone would buy in an ICO of such a pegged coin would be if he gets pre-sale bonuses and wants to use the tokens later on the platform. But yes, as you said, you wont get many investors for such an ICO.

I think the currency is no longer pegged, which is the right move for the devs.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:20:40 AM

white paper has updated, they remove pegged 1:1
that's a good news for us, cause we can increasing value of paypie

Was there a statement somewhere why they removed it?

Can't say for sure, but what I read from the older version of the whitepaper there was to be an internal Pie Coin that would be used for zero-fee, 1:1 pegged transactions between PayPie users.

But since Pie Token would still be a ERC20 token, it's hard to waive the required Ethereum gas. Not impossible, they could have subsidized the gas somehow.

I think the harder puzzle would be to peg a token to multiple currencies.

I am glad that, they saw their mistake, and changed it immediatly.

Beyond gas price, if they would go with it, there won't be any investing. Why people invest some coin that will always stay at same price?

It's like investing in usdt.

But maybe they need some advisors for adapting blockchain technology.

The only reason why someone would buy in an ICO of such a pegged coin would be if he gets pre-sale bonuses and wants to use the tokens later on the platform. But yes, as you said, you wont get many investors for such an ICO.

Please note that there is no pegging of PPP tokens.Kindly check the updated version of our whitepaper available on Paypie.com

Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:25:10 AM

A livestream maybe, during the Expo would be nice, also an AMA Round would be good to answer questions from the Investors here.

But nice, those flyers look good, and until now i thought that this project is not so seriously taken Smiley i made a wrong occusation ><"
Yes, a livestream would be a great idea. Please shout that out on Twitter if you will setup a stream, so I definitely won't miss it, because I have enabled mobile notifications for all your tweets. Some impressions would also help the community and possible investors to get to know your project better and build some trust. This is very important and is often disregarded by many startups. Do you plan stuff like that?

BTC IS KING!
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:56:55 AM

A livestream maybe, during the Expo would be nice, also an AMA Round would be good to answer questions from the Investors here.

But nice, those flyers look good, and until now i thought that this project is not so seriously taken Smiley i made a wrong occusation ><"
Yes, a livestream would be a great idea. Please shout that out on Twitter if you will setup a stream, so I definitely won't miss it, because I have enabled mobile notifications for all your tweets. Some impressions would also help the community and possible investors to get to know your project better and build some trust. This is very important and is often disregarded by many startups. Do you plan stuff like that?

I think the marketing strategy has to be changed a little bit because commercial giants should know about this venture and someone there will be knowing about blockchain so they may accept. Getting into an expo would a great initiative in this way, will keep an eye on this.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:22:07 AM

Hey guys, The Paypie team is wrapping things up to go for the biggest accounting tech expo in North America - Accountex.

The expo will take place on Sep 7th and 8th, in Boston. Just wanted to give you a peak on what's to come:

About The AccountEx USA Expo:

AccountEx  is the leading independent accounting technology
conference and expo, delivering top- rated content with the most innovative solutions in the marketplace. Explore interactive platforms that will set your business apart while the others
are reacting to disruption. Get ahead of the curve at Accountex USA.

PayPie team will be presenting the First Blockchain Based Accounting platform during the Expo!

Learn about the #AccountEX USA Expo here: https://www.accountexusa.com/

hi, good promotion. Tell me, are you planning to introduce a whitelist to the ICO? I want to participate, but I'm afraid that others can quickly buy everything

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:53:34 AM

hi, good promotion. Tell me, are you planning to introduce a whitelist to the ICO? I want to participate, but I'm afraid that others can quickly buy everything

A whitelist? Oh, you are making a joke Cheesy Why would they slow down their ICO by requiring permission to get tokens? The only time I see something like a whitelist is a pre-sale with a minimum contribution.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:00:46 PM

Hey guys, The Paypie team is wrapping things up to go for the biggest accounting tech expo in North America - Accountex.

The expo will take place on Sep 7th and 8th, in Boston. Just wanted to give you a peak on what's to come:

AccountEx  is the leading independent accounting technology
conference and expo, delivering top- rated content with the most innovative solutions in the marketplace. Explore interactive platforms that will set your business apart while the others

PayPie team will be presenting the First Blockchain Based Accounting platform during the Expo!

Hi, i think thats are a good promotion, i hope you can post photos and a littele text about the Expo after finished?
yes is a good promotion after is finish post a lot of photos and videos i follow this event with interest...
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:06:51 PM

when i first read the first sentence I went, oh another coin but the next sentence

The world’s first decentralized accounting platform built on the Ethereum blockchain
introduces the most accurate risk score algorithm ever created.

ok seems interesting.. its ethereum
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:19:31 PM

AccountEx  is the leading independent accounting technology

Great way to attract huge investors. I think you will be able to convince them about the perspectives of this project.

fauzen69

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:34:10 PM

I have joined the twiter campaign. good luck
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:22:15 PM

Joining Accountex Expo is great news.

Very serious organization, with lots of publicity. I would have love to join.
Presence in Accountex expo would surely leapfrog PAYPIE's exposure to the financial world. Great job! Smiley
Rigorous

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:30:55 PM

Slick promo material. Very business-y, fitting an accounting expo, but you still got the traditional crypto plexus effect going on. Wink Good luck out there!
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:31:43 PM

I see potential in the projects of control, security and prevention, for the simple fact that they are the biggest questions of the 'outside world' to crypto, it is certainly a giant step towards greater control of events in block chains. let us be wise and cunning in supporting such a project. profitable and enjoyable because we are included in the evolution of a segment
Rigorous

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:59:55 PM

I wonder if you're planning on registering or already have patents for proprietary tech such as the on-chain search engine. Although I realize it might be tricky with the OS licenses.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:35:50 PM

Presence in Accountex expo would surely leapfrog PAYPIE's exposure to the financial world. Great job! Smiley

Lets hope the exposure is good!
There a so many new ICO's everyday that people are losing there trust. By joining expo's people will see the teams face, talking in real life is so important to stand out. Hope more expo's will follow.

Great work team!
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:45:34 PM

AccountEx  is the leading independent accounting technology

Can't think on a better scenario to show this kind of project to possible stakeholders. Will you please keep us up to date with the event?

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:48:26 PM

I wonder if you're planning on registering or already have patents for proprietary tech such as the on-chain search engine. Although I realize it might be tricky with the OS licenses.

Yeah, and another question, is there a patent on triple entry accounting ?

I did not find anything while searching on the web.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:59:24 PM

Lets hope the exposure is good!
There a so many new ICO's everyday that people are losing there trust. By joining expo's people will see the teams face, talking in real life is so important to stand out. Hope more expo's will follow.

Great work team!

What I worry is that some investors with REAL money will talk to paypie team and just offer to invest all the project, or a lot of it, so what will happen to us in the meantime, I wouldn't know, but hopefully whatever happens it just only make this project greater Cheesy.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:05:36 PM

when i first read the first sentence I went, oh another coin but the next sentence

The world’s first decentralized accounting platform built on the Ethereum blockchain
introduces the most accurate risk score algorithm ever created.

ok seems interesting.. its ethereum

So after reading that whitepaper and reading the posts on this thread. All you could sum up was It's ethereum Roll Eyes

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:51:43 PM

So the only currency excepted by this platform will be PPP token. Will you be able to buy it directly on the platform after ICO with fiat or with ETH? Will there be a wallet implanted in the platform itself?

I think at first it will be buyable on exchanges like Etherdelta etc. In the final product they will most likely offer a  direct buying functionality to cater to noncrypto folks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: