Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:17:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:57:21 PM

Hey guys, The Paypie team is wrapping things up to go for the biggest accounting tech expo in North America - Accountex.

The expo will take place on Sep 7th and 8th, in Boston. Just wanted to give you a peak on what's to come:

About The AccountEx USA Expo:

AccountEx  is the leading independent accounting technology
conference and expo, delivering top- rated content with the most innovative solutions in the marketplace. Explore interactive platforms that will set your business apart while the others
are reacting to disruption. Get ahead of the curve at Accountex USA.

PayPie team will be presenting the First Blockchain Based Accounting platform during the Expo!

Learn about the #AccountEX USA Expo here: https://www.accountexusa.com/

This is gonna be HUGE!

Congrats!

I know you will do great in Boston.

We'll have a booth for paypie there.  Smiley

I hope that there will be some kind of podcast/video relations from this event! I wish that I could be there... Anyway keep us informed about this Expo

Great news,  If possible, We would like to see the video , show your power

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:07:25 PM

Just checked the exhibitors' list.

Exhibitor name: Paypie. Category: Accounting software.

It's a bit of an understatement, isn't it? Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:22:26 PM

Unless there's a category named Accounting smart contract platform, how you would call it? Just imagine those accountant when they say "wtf is a smart contract?".
We are only in the beginning of this whole crypto-thing, but you already know this Wink

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:23:46 PM

well still it is good start for project.  nice job

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:32:08 PM

Unless there's a category named Accounting smart contract platform, how you would call it? Just imagine those accountant when they say "wtf is a smart contract?".
We are only in the beginning of this whole crypto-thing, but you already know this Wink
Yep, there are non crypto people there, also this project isnt only for crypto people too.
This project need to be understood by everyone.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:48:14 PM

Yep, there are non crypto people there, also this project isnt only for crypto people too.

A bank on a blockchain is still a bank, a bakery on a blockchain is a transparent bakery but definitely just a bakery, an accounting software on a block chain...... you see where am going with that.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:11:50 PM

A bank on a blockchain is still a bank, a bakery on a blockchain is a transparent bakery but definitely just a bakery, an accounting software on a block chain...... you see where am going with that.

Yep and I am pretty sure the audience on an accounting expo are all experts in their field and with such a background it wont be too hard to show them the benefits of the PayPie platform.
toolucky98

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:20:55 PM

Its still in the accounting software category and that blockchain/smart contract things are the excess paypie in that category.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:44:53 PM

Hey guys, The Paypie team is wrapping things up to go for the biggest accounting tech expo in North America - Accountex.

The expo will take place on Sep 7th and 8th, in Boston. Just wanted to give you a peak on what's to come:

About The AccountEx USA Expo:

AccountEx  is the leading independent accounting technology
conference and expo, delivering top- rated content with the most innovative solutions in the marketplace. Explore interactive platforms that will set your business apart while the others
are reacting to disruption. Get ahead of the curve at Accountex USA.

PayPie team will be presenting the First Blockchain Based Accounting platform during the Expo!

Learn about the #AccountEX USA Expo here: https://www.accountexusa.com/

This is gonna be HUGE!

Congrats!

I know you will do great in Boston.

We'll have a booth for paypie there.  Smiley

I hope that there will be some kind of podcast/video relations from this event! I wish that I could be there... Anyway keep us informed about this Expo

Great news,  If possible, We would like to see the video , show your power

Great opportunity to draw some of that accountant attention to blockchain! Go get 'm!

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:45:11 PM

Lol, that's hilarious. It's an accounting tech expo and all they could come up with is "accounting software". Well duh, what kind of non-software accounting tech categories are there? "Calculators"?  "Cabinets"?

"Paper"?
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:47:18 PM

amazing news expo will take place on Sep 7th and 8th, in Boston. really this will be good for paypie project. i hope this project going to be do something big. i m so excited for this expo. paypie team doing very well hard work, always they are active for support help.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:08:10 PM

icobench recently added PAYPIE to ICO rating:

https://icobench.com/ico/paypie  - as we see 4.5 not bad result, congratulations!
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:42:01 PM

https://icobench.com/ico/paypie  - as we see 4.5 not bad result, congratulations!

Well "not bad" is a bit underrated, isn't it? But there is still room for improvements Smiley And as we can see, devs are already working on improvements with help from the community.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
toolucky98

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:52:14 PM

I've been waiting for this, but dont trust this website compeletely , its just opinion of some people (in that website called expert)
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:42:16 PM

Joining Accountex Expo is great news.

Very serious organization, with lots of publicity. I would have love to join.
Presence in Accountex expo would surely leapfrog PAYPIE's exposure to the financial world. Great job! Smiley

Lets hope the exposure is good!
There a so many new ICO's everyday that people are losing there trust. By joining expo's people will see the teams face, talking in real life is so important to stand out. Hope more expo's will follow.

Great work team!
Yes, there are so many startups and ICOs out there which not even have real an "About us" section or list their team members with photos or real names, but nevertheless they raise millions of dollar. This might work out for short term but you can not establish a healthy contantly growing brand with this tactics. The more I appreciate the transparent presentation and communication of PAYPIE.

BTC IS KING!
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:02:03 PM

Well "not bad" is a bit underrated, isn't it? But there is still room for improvements Smiley And as we can see, devs are already working on improvements with help from the community.

I always wonder though if those type of websites are paid for the reviews. Or of paying can get you a higher grade. In the case of PayPie, i can see why they give a good grade though, it's a solid project.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:04:48 PM

amazing news expo will take place on Sep 7th and 8th, in Boston. really this will be good for paypie project. i hope this project going to be do something big. i m so excited for this expo. paypie team doing very well hard work, always they are active for support help.
That's fast, but this could be very good move for success of their ICO. If they interests some investors from outside of crypto world and gain media attention this ICO can be over within hours.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:11:56 PM

That's fast, but this could be very good move for success of their ICO. If they interests some investors from outside of crypto world and gain media attention this ICO can be over within hours.

The expo will certainly help the project, but at the end, it's the community the ones who will make this project a reality, fiat investor may ask for a good share of the profit, but it will be us who contribute the most, so if we create a good community around paypie, its value will increase a lot.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:14:11 PM

Congrats on the excellent rating at icobench. Keep up the good work!
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:28:36 PM

The expo will certainly help the project, but at the end, it's the community the ones who will make this project a reality, fiat investor may ask for a good share of the profit, but it will be us who contribute the most, so if we create a good community around paypie, its value will increase a lot.
Yes, we have to share our knowledge with the community. We should inform other cryptocurrency investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: