Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn more BTC??  (Read 7877 times)
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:06:17 PM

Way faucet as you do it is a tiring way because of the results we get a little. And takes a lot of time. I suggest you switch to this forum and leave the way the faucet. You can follow the signature or social bounty. You will get bitcoin from following the project. Quickly and a lot of the bitcoin will get. Hopefully you can do that
well there are a lot of ways but currently I am using the process of the trading to make bitcoin because thing in this method we can generate good profit in just a day we can use various ways to make bitcoins such as sebainya, claim faucet trading and bounty in every process you need to be patient and hold your bitcoin for long time so you cannot earn bitcoin in a single try. 
germa66

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:34:26 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh
You can get it in this forum,
By following several campaigns, such as signatures, social media, bog translae, and others. But to follow the signature campaign you must have at least 30 aktivity.  Wink

bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:19:40 AM

There's a lot of ways to earn bitcoin and I believe that the most effective way of earning bitcoin is joining different signature campaign and social media campaign but make sure that if you joined different campaigns you should be wise and smart in choosing campaigns. You should choose campaign with a highest paid campaign so that you can earn more.
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:48:17 PM

Maybe you can try trading, I think trading can generate bitcoin and can make your bitcoin a lot, but it takes capital and many risks so must be smart to choose altcoin.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:56:39 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh
There are many ways to earn more bitcoins. You can join in signature campaign for you to earn bitcoins.

MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:58:53 PM

Faucet is a waste of time
Actually, you could earn bitcoin through claiming in faucet but it takes timw to wait to gain that bitcoin. In addition to that, there are lot of ways to earn and make more bitcoin. If you want to gain huge of bitcoin I suggest to fo trading and trading is one of the best sources of income ans bitcoin.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:44:29 PM

Maybe you can try trading, I think trading can generate bitcoin and can make your bitcoin a lot, but it takes capital and many risks so must be smart to choose altcoin.

But as a newbie trading is somehow risky as he is not well experience to trading.
Better to start in campaigns as he will learn here about trading and he can ask for advice.
If you really wants to trade better to study first and equip yourself.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:38:22 AM

You can earn more by investing, trading and joining in a signature campaign. These 3 surely helps you to earn more but you need to be careful in investing because there are time that you may get scammed. Because there are many scammers right now.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:29:24 AM

Since, you are just a newbie, my advice for you is that you should read threads for newbie like you. Understand well how the system in this forum works. The higher the rank you have, the higher you will get paid. Hardwork is so important in here. Join signature campaign or bounty to have bitcoin or other digital currency. Signature campaigns or bounties have their own rules. Reading is a big help.
Gallegher13

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:42:07 AM

Faucet is old way and not recomended if you can get any referrals
If you know you can earn much bitcoin than faucet in this community just increase your level and join to a signature campaign or bounty campaign more higher your level here it's mean much more you can earn.
Thank you so much for the info, I really want earn some bitcoin and I hope this forum might grant my wish to earn it.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:44:00 AM

You went to the forum that you need. Join the signature campaigns, develop your profile, and I'm sure that you will earn more money than you did before.
Yeah that is true. there are many signature campaigns around and if you are a hard work person, you can earn money from it. moreover, in the Services Section, there are many works you can do instead of signature campaigns. Therefore, you does not to worry about not having a job to earn bitcoin

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:51:04 AM

This will make you money. Dont say you were not aware of it once it hits $10+

over 5$ per DMD
and over 500000$ trading volume!

Here is the link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.0

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:07:50 AM

You should try trading bitcoin to grow the amount of Bitcoin that you already have. Even in one hour the fluctuations of Bitcoin price is frequently happen.  Use it to gain profit.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:12:54 AM

Many things we can do to earn bitcoin, for example by trading, cloud mining, gambling and claim faucet. I suggest after getting bitcoin then we hold because the price will keep going up.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
DreamTeamGG

Activity: 431

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:50:49 AM

Many things we can do to earn bitcoin, for example by trading, cloud mining, gambling and claim faucet. I suggest after getting bitcoin then we hold because the price will keep going up.
yeah, one of the easiest, but at the same time most dangerous is trading on a stock exchange.

DreamTeam - Infrastructure Platform and Payment Gateway for Esports and Gaming.

DreamTeam is the ultimate teambuilding and skill-growing platform that solves problems for hundreds of millions of gamers who want to find teammates, improve skills, manage teams, and earn money. And with the unlocking of blockchain and smart contract technologies, DreamTeam is building a one-of-a-kind payment gateway for players, teams, tournaments, and sponsors.
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:41:49 AM

Faucets are useful only if you want to learn how to deal with crypto coins without risking money
It's worth more if you spend that time trying to find other ways to get some coins.
Signature campaings and trading are better options.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:53:12 PM

yeah, one of the easiest, but at the same time most dangerous is trading on a stock exchange.
It is dangerous but also the most effective. But of you are afraid of facing loss in trading then you have other ways to earn as well. Like gambling, mining, signing campaign. And the safest of them is mining. Because there 0 chances of loss in mining. The reason is that you don’t give your bitcoin in this there is only earning. They use your systems and in return they give you bitcoin. People will tell you about holding but that is for earning money not bitcoin.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:00:56 PM

It is dangerous but also the most effective. But of you are afraid of facing loss in trading then you have other ways to earn as well. Like gambling, mining, signing campaign. And the safest of them is mining. Because there 0 chances of loss in mining. The reason is that you don’t give your bitcoin in this there is only earning. They use your systems and in return they give you bitcoin. People will tell you about holding but that is for earning money not bitcoin.
The fact is that since I started dealing with crypto currency, I've learned a lot of smiles that can harm newcomers in their activities. The main thing is not to abuse them with the opportunities that Bitcoin gives and the sensitivity to follow the rules. It seems to me that at least if you work on the signature of the company, then this is a very good opportunity to earn Bitcoin. We do not need to catch stars from the sky, but to think about real things.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:39:14 PM

Faucets are useful only if you want to learn how to deal with crypto coins without risking money
It's worth more if you spend that time trying to find other ways to get some coins.
Signature campaings and trading are better options.

Signature campaign is always an good choice to earn bitcoins without any risk and any sort of investment and its the safest method to earn bitcoins and on the other hands trading is little risky if you are new to it and if you don't have any knowledge of it but once you gain an expertise in it then it can be an best source of income for you if you can handle it smartly.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:54:55 PM

Every On earn BTC because every on know about btc the also know what is btc.  Smiley

You can try to some PTC site to earn BTC or invest some altacoin and earn btc.

if you know about bounty campaign in bitcointalk then you can join any bounty campaign and earn btc.

From bounty campaign you can earn btc and some altacoin or Token. So you have to do it.

So think about it .  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: