Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:46:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn more BTC??  (Read 7873 times)
DreamTeamGG

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 08:23:58 AM

There are so many ways  to earn More bTC.
I would recommend to trading, Lending services, Provably fair games and signature campaign on bitcointalk forum.

and of course stock exchanges!)

DreamTeam - Infrastructure Platform and Payment Gateway for Esports and Gaming.

DreamTeam is the ultimate teambuilding and skill-growing platform that solves problems for hundreds of millions of gamers who want to find teammates, improve skills, manage teams, and earn money. And with the unlocking of blockchain and smart contract technologies, DreamTeam is building a one-of-a-kind payment gateway for players, teams, tournaments, and sponsors.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:52:58 PM

There are so many ways  to earn More bTC.
I would recommend to trading, Lending services, Provably fair games and signature campaign on bitcointalk forum.

The method that a person should adopt totally depends upon these three factors:
present amount of BTCs
skills
Knowledge about digital world.
If he is a newbie, he must rank himself up so that he can join a signature campaign otherwise go for bounty campaigns or faucets.
Start learning about trading tactics and try it with little BTCs at first and then become a full time trader.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:57:42 PM

Try to learn some professional skill like web development, logo design, android app development join in bounty campaign or mange bounty campaign. Ask your customer to pay in btc. You can also make a blog or youtube channel related to crypto currency.

asadul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:39:21 AM

Apart from these, work on Bitcoin service singnature bounties altcoin. If you can work right here, you can earn a minimum of 20000 tk. Because they have thousands of jobs. At first you used to work like you. Later, when I learned about the work of Bitcoin, then I started working here. Your dua can earn good money now Well thank you.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:53:55 AM

Try to learn some professional skill like web development, logo design, android app development join in bounty campaign or mange bounty campaign. Ask your customer to pay in btc. You can also make a blog or youtube channel related to crypto currency.

There are some other basic and simple stuff that you can do to earn Bitcoins. If you want to earn, you should do campaigns and bounties in this forum. You can search bounty and give away in this forum. You just need to do a simple task like posting, share, like, and play with your social media. But sometimes, to join a campaign you need to rank up your account in Bitcointalk. Usually it needs a Jr. Member or higher.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:55:21 AM

I think earning more needs time. In signature campaign, for instance, those who stayed here gained high ranks in which their shares are defined by their ranks. The higher the rank you have, the bigger share you can get from a signature campaign. I have came across a bounty in which their signature campaign offers 0.025BTC/week for Hero and Legendary Member which gives you a total 0.1BTC per month. That's a good digit of BTC for me being just new in this forum but unfortunately, i can't apply for that campaign because my rank is still low.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
mrfaith01

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:03:01 AM

How to earn more btc?? You can earn BTC in trading but you must learn how to trade...You can also invest in some cloud mining site or you can build your own mining rig...also you can earn a lot of btc in joining in some campaign And i suggest focus to make your rank up to earn more btc in signature campaign

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:03:23 AM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh
Joining to Signature Campaigns are a good idea for earning more bitcoin. But you should ranked up first to earn much higher because some campaigns did not accept Newbie for their campaigns in which if you have an account that is in high rank you can earn more.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:04:23 AM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh

How much more do you need? If you want to make 1BTC a month you need to trade or offer some valuable service if you want to make penny change do signature campains and faucets and other things for people who don't value their time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:10:44 AM

lots of icos have bounties which give out coins

Not all of them are profitable some of them are just making the developers richer and those who be left behind by those coins are just going to lose the possible profit they'll get on it. Here are some of my suggestion,
- join some campaigns
- learn to trade
- be an affiliate of a gambling site
- offer a service
- sell some stuffs that you don't need

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:37:11 AM

Learn how to join in campaign here in forum, like signature campaign, social media campaign or bounty campaign. Try to go to beginners and Help section and read some topic there, you can learn a lot from there and try to follow it.
Collinslevi

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:55:35 AM

You earn Bitcoin the same way you earn any other currency, by exchanging your labor, goods, or services for it. Figure out what you can offer of value to people and then do that but offer a discount if they pay in Bitcoin. Or you can simply buy Bitcoin outright using the currency you've already earned. You can trade alt coins. But that takes long to learn and get good at.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:58:11 AM

In my opinion, faucets now are useless and a waste of time, Because even you focus in faucets sites every day. You cant even reach the minimum payout in 7 days. You're just making those faucet sites to profit from you because you are clicking there sponsored ads. If you want to earn more instead of focusing on faucets, Try to be active here at this forum. Read, learn, explore, be active also post a constructive word, not spammy. Join Signature Campaigns and Bounty Campaigns, Most campaigns today pay every  7 days just by promoting their stuff. Also, it depends on your forum rank, in how small or big they will pay you for your efforts.

onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:01:11 AM

you can earn in bitcointalk (yeah this forum) by signature campaign, bounty or giveaway. its so good for me because earning bitcoin so easy and happy and not difficult way

note : you have to up your rank minimum Jr.Member to join signature campaign

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:02:20 AM

you can earn in bitcointalk (yeah this forum) by signature campaign, bounty or giveaway. its so good for me because earning bitcoin so easy and happy and not difficult way

note : you have to up your rank minimum Jr.Member to join signature campaign

Maybe i'm experiencing the same thing with you starting from a boring job of captcha faucet tap every time i do to get bitcoin, but a few months later a friend gives this link https://bitcointalk.org to learn and get into the members. To keep up with bitcoin, and as time goes by i become a member of this forum in addition to my knowledge also earn income here through the signature campaign.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:17:22 AM

There's a lot of way to earn bitcoin one is faucet like playing games free faucet but its to small amount but if you have a perseverance you can collect a lot and secong bounty campaign anf twitter / fb campaign.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:18:58 AM

Its hard to earn btc if you are newbie only. You must rank up first so you can join campaign. You can earn more in campaign than in faucets. Instead of wasting your time in faucet. You must use your time in reading threads to increase your knowledge about bitcoin.

Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:40:05 AM

For now focus on becoming a Jr. Member for it is the minimum requirements in joining signature campaign, you'll earn better in signature campaign compared to faucets, aim for the higher ranks for better earnings. then invest your money, don't just focus on one job try to earn as much as possible, learn and try trading, or even gambling if you want just be wise in using your bitcoin.

A.nayem

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:23:30 AM

I agree on that,actually nowadays I feel like I'm working online job at home or kinda networking but it goes well so far. I treat bitcoin as my baby and it's so delicate to handle. However, I find it more interesting and challenging at the same time. In earning more bitcoin.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:15:48 AM

You can earn more bitcoin through the bitcoin talk forum.Bitcoin talk forum will enable you to gain so much bitcoin through answering the questions that they have and gain bitcoin in exchange to the effort that you did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: