Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn more BTC??  (Read 7869 times)
black014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:05:55 PM

there are many ways to earn bitcoin like Faucet, onpal , clicker ,investing ,trading and signature campaign, but sometimes its very risky. so that i suggest to you is apply to a signature campaign if your knowledge is not enough to try other source of income. make your rank to level up..and keep reading for more info to expand you knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:43:18 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh
you can earn in bitcointalk (yeah this forum) by signature campaign, bounty or giveaway. its so good for me because earning bitcoin so easy and happy and not difficult way

note : you have to up your rank minimum Jr.Member to join signature campaign

Maybe i'm experiencing the same thing with you starting from a boring job of captcha faucet tap every time i do to get bitcoin, but a few months later a friend gives this link https://bitcointalk.org to learn and get into the members. To keep up with bitcoin, and as time goes by i become a member of this forum in addition to my knowledge also earn income here through the signature campaign.
Faucets give free bitcoin but the amount is not a sufficient one. If someone wants to earn bitcoin in a good amount while enjoying the work also, he must join any signature campaigned. This forum is full of such opportunities. A person learns a lot in this job also. The amount that is earned also remains fixing. This method does not even require any sort of investment.
monica69

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:32:49 PM

From faucet you cant even reach the minimum payout in 7 days or more. You're just making those faucet sites to profit from you because you are clicking there sponsored ads. If you want to earn more instead of focusing on faucets, Try to be active here at this forum. Read, learn to be active also post a constructive word, not spammy. Join Signature Campaigns and Bounty Campaigns, Most campaigns today pay every  7 days just by promoting their stuff. Also, it depends on your forum rank you need only to follow the rules
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:36:22 PM

of course bounty campaign in this forum. and I think you know a little about it because you've signed up in this forum. most members here participate to get coins here.
sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:41:16 PM

Want to earn more than BitCoin?
Simply learn and buy cheap coin
Wait for it to rise and sell it
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:17:48 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh

If you really want to get the money you do not have to faucets because it's a waste of time you can try different bitcoins like signature campaign trading and more and if you strive and persevere and you can earn it it's great because you're strenuous in bitcoin and this is the only way you can save money because of free bitcoins it's hard because it's just a small amount of money here. Like me I had faucets every day and it stopped me because I was just wasted time.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:18:53 PM

Faucets are a waste of time, they can only payout if you have a big amount of referals and even then it is not paying enough for the time wasted. You could have earned a big amount of Bitcoins if you were earning them, not trying to get them for free. You could try doing tasks for other members here, they can be as easy as visiting a site. Try signature campaigns when you get a higher rank and you can earn some small amounts which you can trade later and make more and more.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:44:45 PM

Stop those useless pieces of crap. And invest your time in reading more about crypto currencies and in this forum. Take time to learn and absorb as much as you can. And do not go thinking too much about money yet. Because it will come sooner or later. Probably when you are more knowledgeable. As per ways, there are a lot, and many have already mentioned them. So i just gave you that advice. Hope it illuminates you and changes your mindset.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:21:49 PM

Actually there are many ways to get BTC in this forum, by increasing the level, working on the project in large quantities, but must see the ability too, if too much it will be self-inconvenient

sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:51:59 PM

Nowdays bitcoin earn not a easy task ! but you can earn bitcoin from crypto trade. but tarde is not easy thing at first you need learn about tarding. and you also earn bitcoin from joinig bounty campaigns.

germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:28:37 PM

sorry before, but I think all you have done is waste of time. you can get bitcoin the easier way by following some Bounty campaigns in this forum, I am sure you will get more BTC from faucet for several months.

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:00:59 PM

there are many ways to earn bitcoin like Faucet, onpal , clicker ,investing ,trading and signature campaign, but sometimes its very risky. so that i suggest to you is apply to a signature campaign if your knowledge is not enough to try other source of income. make your rank to level up..and keep reading for more info to expand you knowledge.
Basically there are so many things on which you can work and earn money. Like you better said, there are trading and investing and Onpal and much more. All you need is to learn about this world. How bitcoins work and how this all just going up. And if you don’t learn from another forums, join campaigns, they are amazing as teachers.
mukeymon

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:38:36 PM

You should look on this forum. There is a lot of work to earn bitcoin. There are many signature campaigns. you can get the best bitcoin here
mukeymon

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:41:19 PM

Faucets are a waste of time, they can only payout if you have a big amount of referals and even then it is not paying enough for the time wasted. You could have earned a big amount of Bitcoins if you were earning them, not trying to get them for free. You could try doing tasks for other members here, they can be as easy as visiting a site. Try signature campaigns when you get a higher rank and you can earn some small amounts which you can trade later and make more and more.
I agree with you . Faucets are the most time-consuming thing that I know of.
JOSE2014

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:52:36 PM

I agree with you . Faucets are the most time-consuming thing that I know of.

You need more bitcoin you will buy it. If buying the bitcoin you know the bitcoin price. You need to check the bitcoin price you will check the wallet it you best for the price information if prices are low you buy it and prices is here you save the bitcoin it a better to get a more bitcoin its a good growth for the future improve.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:12:20 PM

In my opinion, the best way to earn more btc is to learn some skill like programming.
In this way, you can offer your knowledge and receive payment for the work done.
Other good way can be signature campaign on this forum, if you like to discuss many different topics like politics, economy etc.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:18:02 PM

main way to earn more bitcoin is to do swing trading, selling when it is at swing top and buying when it is around swing low. by doing this in shorter time graph you can make a lot of money. just keep the risks under control. I mean don't play big that you cannot hold.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:24:13 PM

There was too many way how to earn more bitcoin just in here. The top one in here will be signature campaign. Other than that you can try twitter,facebook or anything the provider ask you to do. I just make it all when i free. It was easy work anyone can do it. That why you need to explore in here and most of it. Read first the rule as in here very strict. Just that to make sure you can survive long time in here.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:38:41 AM

For 4 months? I think you've chooses a wrong platform. It's faucet right? if yes then you just waste your 4 months. There are a lot of works here in the forum wherein you can earn atleast 0.005btc per week or above so let me guide you how to earn here in the forum.

First there are many jobs here on which you can apply or work.
1. Signature Campaign - Project Promoting through your account here.
2. Social Media Campaign - Just like signature campaign but you're going to promote it through social media.
3. Bounties - Including translation etc. paid in alt coin
4. Offer Services - If you do have a skill it's much better for you.

So i'm going to teach you the best work here. The signature campaign, it's the best because you don't need to invest before applying so the main requirements here is
• Your account should be at least Jr. Member
• Your post must be constructive, knowledgeable and related to topic.

So you can find open signature campaigns here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

After you apply you can read the rules for example "30 posts per week etc." you need to achieve it or else they're not gonna pay you.
catvantuong

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:07:34 PM

You earn Bitcoin the same way you earn any other currency, by exchanging your labor, goods, or services for it. Figure out what you can offer of value to people and then do that but offer a discount if they pay in Bitcoin. Or you can simply buy Bitcoin outright using the currency you've already earned.
That said, here's some ways to facilitate earning Bitcoin:
--Freelancing
/r/jobs4bitcoins
Cryptogrind
XBTfreelancer
--Video Streaming
PopChest.com
Streamium.io
XOtika.tv NSFW
TheProtocol.TV
Watchmybit
--Social Media/Content Creation