Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn more BTC??  (Read 7875 times)
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:23:54 PM

If you are educated meritorious then it is possible to make Bitcoin earn.Just use your Talent.There are many Bounty campaign have in Bitcointalk form.Spend your time and work with facebook,twitter,reddit,another social media and signature campaign.You can earn more BTC.
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:28:54 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh

Freebitco is really good because of the interest, without that it would be a waste of time. good on you for finding it.  now try and rank up and get into a signature campaign and like other people said freelance and pour it back into the faucet or loans.

Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:37:43 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh
Apart from what you mention above on how one can make more bitcoin, there are other ways like Twitter campaign, Facebook campaign and signature campaign. Although you need to developed this your account with quality post in other for campaign manager to consider your application when such an opportunity comes up.
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:41:44 PM

I went through faucet back when i'm starting. But I realized that it's a waste of time. So i found this forum that makes your account to join in any campaign here. I'm a newbie here like you so i read a lot in this forum on how to join and earn bitcoins. Simply rank up your account here until your reach the jr. member and join a campaign. From the campaign there's a lot of things you should do. Once you've join here you can earn bitcoins by posting only here in forum. You can still continue on what you're doing and better to start here too in the forum. Goodluck.
planewhat

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:43:57 PM

I can tell you from experience *not* to bother with faucets or investing into what looks legit but turns out to be a scam.  What you *should* do is try to get some tasks done for people in the services section.  If you have a skill or more than it shouldn't be hard.
proteuspass

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:45:15 PM

I hear that there are facebook and twitter things to do for much more bitcoin than from faucets in the service section.  Hope it helps.
mykha

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:46:00 PM

you should join bounties and airdrops.. but u must have a higher rank than newbie buddy.. its difficult to earn a project especially here in btt there are also some good sites like facucethub.io
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:47:12 PM

you should join bounties and airdrops.. but u must have a higher rank than newbie buddy.. its difficult to earn a project especially here in btt there are also some good sites like facucethub.io

you can get into tremendous ICO SportyFi - and earn in next few years tons of btc  Grin
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:52:15 PM

Actually you're come to the right place. This forum can help you to earn more even higher than these useless Faucets.In order to earn from here you need a good rank just start posting quality post and after getting high Activity you can apply for Campaign. They can pay you weekly depend on your ranking and your posts .

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:28:15 PM

Earning more BTC today is very hard so Miners are the only chance of collecting coins. But if you have enough money to invest a single coin then it's the best decision you've make.

Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:31:58 PM

I hear that there are facebook and twitter things to do for much more bitcoin than from faucets in the service section.  Hope it helps.

They're all getting money and wasting time from people like faucet stuff. They're not really a good choice to get a bit of Bitcoin. If you can't earn Bitcoin then we have an alternative like earning Altcoins like Bounty Campaigns etc.

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:34:05 PM

Enjoy staying here in this forum for a month, and time will come, you will earn bitcoin here 😊😊

VeroBTC

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:41:33 PM

trading make you earn more bitcoin. need skill and analyze the situation of crypto world.
with trading you can multiple your bitcoin in short time. it have high risk but it fun if you know what to do.
if you cant, you must join on signature campaign that pay you with bitcoin.
StreakW

Activity: 1222
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:45:56 PM

i think u must active in this forum, at least u got jr.member u will earn many BTC depending faucet
just keep reading, learn about this forum. good luck

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:54:30 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin in online.If you ready to spend your time in online then you earn btc.There have many Campaign project.All token make a campaign to promote there project.so you work on Facebook,Twitter,Reddit,Translation,Signature and various kinds of social media.
Yes sure, a person learns by trial and error and modifies by looking around. All what needed is to get proper knowledge about bitcoin , take some guidance and get into some promising projects. Wait for the profit patiently and be committed to your investment .Take wise decisions at wise time and don’t be so eager about getting success because everything takes time.
jpbregonje

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:51:31 PM

I suggest you start working and and invest some salary in BTC of other crypto's in which you believe.

If you are lazy and want to sit behind your desk getting free crypto: There are a lot of airdrops that can be joined easily. www.airdropalert.com has a really nice overview where you can find these airdrops. Hope this will help you out  Wink
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:07:16 PM

Now a days earning BTC is not easy.  Shocked

Yes,it's true that bitcoins price is increasing so fast.That's why earning bitcoin is becoming difficult.But if you have so special skills like trading, gambling, altcoin investing then you can earn good amount of bitcoin.Also if you know about bitcoin very well and can write about it then you can earn by signature campaign.Signature campaign is one of the easy way of earning bitcoin in every week.

Collectorcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:11:49 PM

Faucet is a waste of time

This is the truth. Faucet is a huge waste of time that will never yield anything valuable to the amount of time and effort spent trying to claim it. If you are interested in investing I would look into ICOs.

If you have little capital to invest (since you are doing faucets) then you can stay active in this forum and gain a reputation. Then you can participate in bounties. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:10:38 PM

I think for beginners like you, there are 3 jobs that suits you because it is easy and simple, what is it?
1. signature campaign
2.social media
3.make articles
easy simpel easy but produces.
great things must have started small.

dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:20:59 PM

I agree on you that you can earn BTC through different claiming faucets like Freebitcoin,Bonusbitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins and BTC clicks. But me I earn my bitcoins on joining in signature campaigns here in the bitcoin forum, But you can also earn bitcoins through investing on bitcoin related businesses, playing gambling through gambling sites, trading other tokens and also mining. And now my earnings is not much high but I can buy things that I need and things that I want in my everyday life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: