Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins  (Read 25856 times)
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:36:55 AM

With trading certainly has the opportunity to grow bitcoin with a short time and this is different from those who always hold the bitcoin in the wallet although it can benefit probably with a relatively long time.But not all bitcoin users have knowledge and ability in terms of trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:19:43 AM

trading is good if you take it as your habit, because trading need your concentration and focus.

Trading is not suitable for everyone imo. If you ever had trading experience with altcoins then it is better to find which altcoin covers your needs. Sometimes you cant manage your emotions,sometimes you forget your money management rules vice versa..
Yes, trading is not suitable for anyone. Some people are born with trading traits. But those who are not suitable for trading, they can learn trading with patience. There is nothing that we can’t learn if we are putting all serious efforts into it. I will recommend all not to give up on trading or bitcoins. If you can’t do well at trading, just hold onto your coins.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:11:55 AM

I've been long enough in this space to know that there are a sh*'t load of people who think they know what they' re doing. Believe me they don't. In fact it's just 'sustainable' gambling in a sense because you never know what the market's going to do. So if you buy an alt, you gamble that it will go up in the next few hours, days, weeks or months. Okay technical analysis can help you make better trades but that doesn't take away that you're gambling. It's better to just buy and hold.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:07:40 PM

holding, long term investment is the best way for many times for many people. Even I daily or short term trade with some little amount of many, my big part of the money is invested for long term. I avoid using this long term invested money for daily or short term trade. Except for big expectations for a trusted coin after some really good research.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:41:20 PM

Trade does not require haste and the influence of emotions because of what is not suitable for everyone. I prefer to just keep coins, because this will also be a good profit because of the price increase.

This is one of the safe options in bitcoin if you are not able to take much risk. If you develop a skill to do trading then you have an added benefit which is that even in the falling market you can make money. While this benefit cannot be taken when you just invest in btc and do not trade with it.

Only holding the coin especially bitcoin not so risky, just sometimes takes a long time to feel the profits or price increases. Trading gives more profit but also puts more risk.
Trading is not risky at all. I believe that trading is safer than any other means of earning bitcoins. Holding bitcoins is not tough at all. Rather I believe that holding bitcoins is far better than doing trading. Trading just gives enormous profit; it does not put any risk. Trading is better than any other ways of earning bitcoins or huge profit.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:51:33 PM

If you don't have any knowledge of trading then best thing is to hold your coins in your wallet and sell them only when its giving you good profits but keep in mind that holding will never grow your bitcoins which is possible with trading.
People not knowing how this market works, or what trading involves, should indeed stick to hodling. The problem these people often face is that they underestimate what it takes to trade this market.

People shouldn't focus on increasing their coin count if there isn't a viable opportunity to do so. In most cases trading won't work out well for them, investing in altcoins doesn't work either, cloud mining not, and the list goes on.

People for once should be happy that their coins are increasing in value, but as always, greed is stronger. They will only learn when they will pay the price for it, that's when they will appreciate hodling a bit more.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:43:55 PM

With anything, dont invest what you cant afford to lose.

Did you research these projects before you purchased?
Trading involves risks, but less risky than gambling. And people who wants to invest onto it must always remember to only invest what one can afford to lose and to make researches of must study before entering or trying to invest. Holding is a playsafe thing to do, but people who trades are risk takers and will sure earn a lot when they knew what to do.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:21:00 PM

Trading is not risky at all. I believe that trading is safer than any other means of earning bitcoins. Holding bitcoins is not tough at all. Rather I believe that holding bitcoins is far better than doing trading. Trading just gives enormous profit; it does not put any risk. Trading is better than any other ways of earning bitcoins or huge profit.
Trading is not risky only for the skilled traders. You must equip your trading plans with all the requirements of a perfect trading otherwise your trading will be a high risky one similar to gambling.

Holding bitcoin will ensure zero risk against any accidental losses that is the reason many people here are recommending it to newbie traders. Here, we must noted down that holding is only recommended for bitcoin investments and not with any other cryptocurrencies.

I'm not ready to agree that trading is the best way of earning bitcoin because there are a lot of other methods in which also you can earn unlimited. By considering highly fluctuating price movements, trading is not at all recommended to all type of people then when it is not suitable for all kind of people, how we can say it is the best way of earning bitcoins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:07:31 PM

Trade does not require haste and the influence of emotions because of what is not suitable for everyone. I prefer to just keep coins, because this will also be a good profit because of the price increase.

This is one of the safe options in bitcoin if you are not able to take much risk. If you develop a skill to do trading then you have an added benefit which is that even in the falling market you can make money. While this benefit cannot be taken when you just invest in btc and do not trade with it.

Only holding the coin especially bitcoin not so risky, just sometimes takes a long time to feel the profits or price increases. Trading gives more profit but also puts more risk.
Holding Bitcoin while don't have reason make the price of it growth as you invest to gambling.
In current although I understand the supply on market high than demand many more. But when the market saturation the price of Bitcoin will stable or decreasing.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:16:05 PM

If you don't have any knowledge of trading then best thing is to hold your coins in your wallet and sell them only when its giving you good profits but keep in mind that holding will never grow your bitcoins which is possible with trading.

Sometimes holding is not a good option because the value may go down that you never expect it. So it is always good to check the market when the price of the coin is increasing you can sell them in the market for profit.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:15:53 PM

Sometimes holding is not a good option because the value may go down that you never expect it. So it is always good to check the market when the price of the coin is increasing you can sell them in the market for profit.

Only one coin will give you good profit if you hold for a long time that is bitcoin. Expect this coin if you hold any other altcoins there is no assurance that coin will give you good profit in the long term. So before holding any coin just the history of that coin, you will get to know how much profit you will get and how much time you want to hold to make a profit. 
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:12:47 PM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
This is the reason why i always advice newbies to study trading first before going straight in and research about the coin you're planning to invest in . I also have experience to lose money in trading but it's not comparable to the amount you have lose. 1.8k is indeed a huge money and it's almost half of bitcoin equivalent in dollars. I guess we can say that you learned the hard way  Grin. Don't ever try trading again without doing any research otherwise you will lose all again your investments.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:05:48 PM

I've been long enough in this space to know that there are a sh*'t load of people who think they know what they' re doing. Believe me they don't. In fact it's just 'sustainable' gambling in a sense because you never know what the market's going to do. So if you buy an alt, you gamble that it will go up in the next few hours, days, weeks or months. Okay technical analysis can help you make better trades but that doesn't take away that you're gambling. It's better to just buy and hold.
No doubt about this that buying and holding coins is the simplest way of earning in trading but why you are calling trading a gambling. Trading is not gambling by any means. The volatility of the crypto market does not make it gabling at least. Even in the businesses other than virtual ones, you are not always damn sure about the profits and same is the case with trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:26:09 AM

No doubt about this that buying and holding coins is the simplest way of earning in trading but why you are calling trading a gambling. Trading is not gambling by any means. The volatility of the crypto market does not make it gabling at least. Even in the businesses other than virtual ones, you are not always damn sure about the profits and same is the case with trading.
Yeah, trading is like a gamble. Trading is risky but worth to do because of whats markets can offer. It can give you good profit. Gambling is also risky but for me it's only for entertainment. Trading aims to provide opportunity to gain some profit just by buying and selling. Gambling and trading are both risky that's what he is trying to imply mate.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:58:39 AM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.
See , you are facing many losses because of your own mistakes . You should have control on yourself and stop behaving like mental people breaking things and then regretting. For trading you need to be mature , if your not then any one would manipulate you and they will make huge profits by making you a fool. So if you don't understand trading, then STOP .

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:20:52 AM

See , you are facing many losses because of your own mistakes . You should have control on yourself and stop behaving like mental people breaking things and then regretting. For trading you need to be mature , if your not then any one would manipulate you and they will make huge profits by making you a fool. So if you don't understand trading, then STOP .

At this point? I have to agree. Why risk trading when btc itself is having a good run and profits are almost rising every day. Holding on to bitcoin right now would be the logical thing to do and lets hope this continues for quite sometime more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
voltesbit777

Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:19:23 PM

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
You know what, before proceeding in the platform of trading sites, you should have enough knowledge about in trading, or else you will be wreck 100%. Because trading is not a joke, it is more on technical analysis and good prediction in coins that you are going to buy in.
feiss

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:34:46 PM

Yes you're right we need to take risk in order to gain profit we never know when the price will go up or will go down we must pay attention to the market status of the coins we are holding

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:40:02 PM

Yes you're right we need to take risk in order to gain profit we never know when the price will go up or will go down we must pay attention to the market status of the coins we are holding
This is always part of the risk and any investment do really have the risk on losing money and if you dont like to risk or lose money then better not to make tradings at all. Trading sucks if you dont really know on what you are doing and mainly you are being affected on your emotions specially when you do lose money. Holding would be a good move because if we still hold on our coins its not still considered as loss.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:44:20 PM

Yes thats right but it is much better if you have coins just get some small amount and try to trade cause you will never learn about trading if you dont try and experience the feeling in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: