Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins  (Read 25856 times)
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:19:11 AM

If it were so bad there would not be so much trading volume on the market. But I also think holding is better.
Also, statistically, holders have much better results than most traders in terms of earnings, as long as they are holding the right assets.
Actually the crypto market still very potential and easy earning profit if you can spend your money buy Bitcoin and long term it, or choose an altcoin for have profit better Bitcoin if you know. The price of cryptocurrency in future can growth more but we need Bitcoin create this trend first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:43:09 AM

Trading the restricted procure income sans work do diligent work. On the off chance that you don't have any learning of Trading the good thing is to hold your coins in your wallet and offer them just when it's giving you great benefits
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:01:29 PM

Trading the restricted procure income sans work do diligent work. On the off chance that you don't have any learning of Trading the good thing is to hold your coins in your wallet and offer them just when it's giving you great benefits
It all depends not all the time trading is reliable because it's a normal case when it has low value at times and also there are good chances in trading for some reasons especially when there are many investors. If I also my coins,I have to monitor it from time to time so that I will be able to see if I gain profits or if I will have losses. We can't blame but just control our emotion always have patience with you in terms of trading btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:02:03 PM

Everyone on youtube is bumping coins they have shares in, I've stopped watching those videos long ago.

To the OP: I hear you man, can't invest anything you're not willing to lose. At the end of the day investing is gambling.

The celebrity cryto youtubers have vested interest in the coins they are given as gift  <---I strongly suspect so.
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:05:02 PM

for all altcoins : i have got a successful strategy regarding this is placing very low buy orders. About a week ago a crazy dump occurred, selling off xxxx  coin down to 25% of its value! After a short while the market recovered slightly and anyone who had low buy these low orders could easily double or triple their investment. Placing buy orders requires special care, don’t wake up when you’re far away from the market to find your buy order is suddenly higher than the current market price!

That's a very interesting suggestion. Do you think it works if we actually put orders for a dozens of coins, say at 15% lower at start of each day, so if it gets filled it gets filled. If not drop the order and repeat at 15% lower market rate the next day, you catch what you can?
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:40:38 PM

True, trading your bitcoin to alts now sucks. So much better not to trade and let your bitcoin moon itself.

I think you made a bad move, did you sell your coins while it was down during the bitcoin correction? Then you lose in the trade.. Did you know that you dont need to sell that, few months later that coins you bought will go up.
SirPereira

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:20:51 AM

To be honest I would like to have more information on which coins have you invested and WHY did you do it at all in exactly those coins.

And if YOU sold - I guess you did - why did you do it. As many here said, for trading to be profitable you gotta be able to hold as long as it is not profitable until... it is.

Don't ever sell your values unless you need them or the coin is almost really dead. Do some proper research on projects before getting into a coin and don't ever get to a coin without enough market cap.

And of course... as yourself said that: buy low, sell high  Wink
Pfizer

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:41:17 AM

True, trading your bitcoin to alts now sucks. So much better not to trade and let your bitcoin moon itself.

I think you made a bad move, did you sell your coins while it was down during the bitcoin correction? Then you lose in the trade.. Did you know that you dont need to sell that, few months later that coins you bought will go up.

How about altcoin holders?

You tell us to hold bitcoins, this is true but only valid for bitcoin holders. Majority of us diversified our assets between different altcoins and bitcoin. Maybe the pumps were incentives for us to go for altcoin, anyway, we're in loss. When we try trading them, we undergo unexpected price results. Holding without trade makes us weak.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:13:02 AM

How about altcoin holders?

You tell us to hold bitcoins, this is true but only valid for bitcoin holders. Majority of us diversified our assets between different altcoins and bitcoin. Maybe the pumps were incentives for us to go for altcoin, anyway, we're in loss. When we try trading them, we undergo unexpected price results. Holding without trade makes us weak.

Hold altcoins if you like but only hold those on the top coins. Holding a wrong coin will just give you losses not profits. Choose wisely on altcoins because a lot of them are useless coins and very few have real uses.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:35:54 AM

To be honest I would like to have more information on which coins have you invested and WHY did you do it at all in exactly those coins.

And if YOU sold - I guess you did - why did you do it. As many here said, for trading to be profitable you gotta be able to hold as long as it is not profitable until... it is.

Don't ever sell your values unless you need them or the coin is almost really dead. Do some proper research on projects before getting into a coin and don't ever get to a coin without enough market cap.

And of course... as yourself said that: buy low, sell high  Wink
No matter what's gonna happen. If you have the mind to accept loss then invest into coins that are declining in value. This will get you a bigger profit if you were lucky. Sometimes trading too is similar to gambling where after certain time we cannot predict the match outcome, just can pray to be lucky.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:21:46 AM

You can hold it, but if you want to make it money you need to trade.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:23:18 AM

Yep, just continue to hold. Trading is not just riding the hype based on fake news and trolls. It's a good idea leaving early because it looks like it's not really working on you. You can still buy bitcoin and hold them for the next year.
buneskiti

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:26:18 AM

very few people can trade successfully and most end up breakeven but in crypto it normally ends up that they make less than if they just hold what they originally bought.

Buy something you know is string fundamentally then monitor so you can buy at the best price
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:20:23 AM

Quitting too early is not an option! My advice to is you should go back and learn the basics of bitcoin trading (Available on YouTube) and master few things and start over with small budget. People tend to lose money when it comes to putting a lot of money in the market, even professional traders sometimes lose money too. In fact in business you can't just always make money, someday you can make money, someday lose money too, that is part of the learning. Cool

micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:13:18 PM

Quitting too early is not an option! My advice to is you should go back and learn the basics of bitcoin trading (Available on YouTube) and master few things and start over with small budget. People tend to lose money when it comes to putting a lot of money in the market, even professional traders sometimes lose money too. In fact in business you can't just always make money, someday you can make money, someday lose money too, that is part of the learning. Cool
The important thing does not include all your money to invest in Bitcoin or altcoin.
Be sure to always have a reserve fund to cope with losses. Because we know that the price of bitcoin and altcoin is not fixed.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:43:21 PM

If it were so bad there would not be so much trading volume on the market. But I also think holding is better.
Also, statistically, holders have much better results than most traders in terms of earnings, as long as they are holding the right assets.
Actually the crypto market still very potential and easy earning profit if you can spend your money buy  and long term it, or choose an altcoin for have profit better  if you know. The price of cryptocurrency in future can growth more but we need  create this trend first.
yeah exactly the future of crypto as a whole is really bright. i think there are severe chances of some crypto currencies which have potential that they will reach to milestone in the future. i think most of crypto are just risen their price to unbelievable level and in future i am focusing on keeping some of my funds in altcoins as well. no one can predict future.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:52:18 PM

It all depends not all the time trading is reliable because it's a normal case when it has low value at times and also there are good chances in trading for some reasons especially when there are many investors. If I also my coins,I have to monitor it from time to time so that I will be able to see if I gain profits or if I will have losses. We can't blame but just control our emotion always have patience with you in terms of trading btc.
Forsooth, we can't rely anytime in trading because sometimes the coin that you are trading is dump and it will takes a lot of time before it pump. Hence, you should have another way of income so that while waiting for the right time to sell you have your alternative income. In trading, you must monitor your coin all the time because in any minute it might grow.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:59:33 PM

Forsooth, we can't rely anytime in trading because sometimes the coin that you are trading is dump and it will takes a lot of time before it pump. Hence, you should have another way of income so that while waiting for the right time to sell you have your alternative income. In trading, you must monitor your coin all the time because in any minute it might grow.
This is true, we cant really anytime rely on trading earnings because some will not pump for a long period of time which means if we rely on that one then it would really be a disaster for us. This is why diversification would be the best move because if one coin dump its price we do have still chances on hitting up on other coins for pumps which would somehow patch up it which we can able still to make money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:38:57 PM

This is true, we cant really anytime rely on trading earnings because some will not pump for a long period of time which means if we rely on that one then it would really be a disaster for us. This is why diversification would be the best move because if one coin dump its price we do have still chances on hitting up on other coins for pumps which would somehow patch up it which we can able still to make money.
Man, give me a break. Life is full of ups and downs. It tests us before really giving all the blessings. Complaining will not give us any benefit. Trying out all the coins is also not supported by me. I love bitcoins and I believe they can make me rich. I am patient and ready to come over all the hurdles. Bitcoins value may dump in future but it will recover soon as it had in past.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:07:34 PM

Actually the crypto market still very potential and easy earning profit if you can spend your money buy Bitcoin and long term it, or choose an altcoin for have profit better Bitcoin if you know. The price of cryptocurrency in future can growth more but we need Bitcoin create this trend first.
And I must say I got some real experienced man. I would say that if somebody wants to quit trading then it is up to that person and it tells us that that person is not hard working. Market always has ups and downs and for real trading we must how to go through them. Bitcoin already has proven that it is better than all other currencies. But holding is also not a bad thing if we think about it as it also gives huge benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: