Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:59:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins  (Read 25856 times)
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:18:59 PM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
Yeah. If you're looking for dump and pump in trading, for me, it will be better to stick with sports betting. Sorry to hear that. Cheers!

When I was a beginner, I also traded those coins where there was a pump and a dump. I was very attracted by the prospect of quick earnings. But then I realized that this is the worst strategy.
And I decided to trade reliable coins with a large volume of sales

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:28:06 PM

Today trading sucks donkey balls, market crashed and it is very difficult to predict bottoms, you may get double REKT catching falling knives.

Better just stay off the market and have fun with memes all day.
It seems you have been victim of this changing market trends badly. There is no need to lose patience. Just stay calm and soon the things will get recovered. We all know that this crypto market is highly volatile and if you are dealing with altcoins, then probably it is really dangerous for you.

There are days like that when you trade though so i think its normal when you'll have dry trading days. Its going to be up to you if you'll still stick to trading because for me, i'm now preferring to hold conaidering the movement of bitcoin. Less stress, less thngs to thinm about.
At least it is a better decision to just hold your coins instead trading randomly like gamble.
I don't think it was a bad idea at all , mature enough to say so.
As those people who really desperate and stressed to get that tought time in trading could always force themselves to trade which it wasn't good thing.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:46:55 PM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
Yeah. If you're looking for dump and pump in trading, for me, it will be better to stick with sports betting. Sorry to hear that. Cheers!

When I was a beginner, I also traded those coins where there was a pump and a dump. I was very attracted by the prospect of quick earnings. But then I realized that this is the worst strategy.
And I decided to trade reliable coins with a large volume of sales
Well trading is not easy it always include a risks. Before investing do some research in order to get rid of those shit. Yes there is a dump and pump always in trading and trade those with a large volume that can gain you a profit. Don't lose hope you can gain profit in trading analyze first the market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:49:35 PM

Well trading is not easy it always include a risks. Before investing do some research in order to get rid of those shit. Yes there is a dump and pump always in trading and trade those with a large volume that can gain you a profit. Don't lose hope you can gain profit in trading analyze first the market.

Professional traders today still getting some huge loss but still they are being called professional. It's not matter if a trader lose in a round because that is normal. What they must do is to get lesson from that loss and still they can get back what is loss.

Without loss, trading experience will not be perfect.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jomidasma

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:57:35 PM

Thanks for sharing! I'm new in trading that's why I am very careful, I read tons of articles, and watch tutorials in YouTube. I only trade those bitcoins I could afford to lose. I am happy with 5-10$ profit, I sell right away when I hit my goal. The important thing is, I don't get caught once price goes very low. Same here, in my country, minimum wage is around 200$ a month. But, I'm now working from home, I can save at least 15% of my Salary. Since, I am not dining out, or paying for transpo. I just spend those small amount of money that I used to spend for expensive fast food, beverages and transpo into crypto trading. I wish you all the best!
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:01:22 PM

Professional traders today still getting some huge loss but still they are being called professional. It's not matter if a trader lose in a round because that is normal. What they must do is to get lesson from that loss and still they can get back what is loss.

Yeah it surely does since being a pro doesn't guarantee that you can always get a profit on your trade but they will surely do a tricky action like buying more when the coin has been dump for more so that they can bounce back when the price of the coin go pump again.
hammo

Activity: 493

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:10:47 PM

i prefer hold too. because if we look at  to all kind of coin, i didn't see any coin lost as long term. that's why best choice is HODL on cryptoworld.
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:14:30 AM

When trading on the stock exchanges, certain skills and a lot of patience are needed. The digital currency is subject to volatility, because of the rather sharp jumps in the rate of the crypto currency, it is quite good to trade and earn it. You need to start with small amounts and do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:29:36 AM

Yeah it surely does since being a pro doesn't guarantee that you can always get a profit on your trade but they will surely do a tricky action like buying more when the coin has been dump for more so that they can bounce back when the price of the coin go pump again.
Even professional traders would really experience loss because no one on this world is a perfect trader which cant really make losing trades.Its normal to get some loses the thing which is important here is that we should end up the day on profits.Newbie traders do really need to learn up and its not a short process.Experience and knowledge would matter on here,if you are already a knowledgeable trader you will find out that trading would be a enjoying career to make profits.

949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:38:53 AM

asumming that you lost that huge amount of money, you probably started with much more money, how you do you expect having profits without any knowledge? that is insane, it was your fault, you didnt know how the market works, strategies, anything, and you just jumped to the pool without water.
Obviously that is a very huge amount of money, i dont know how would i feel if that happens to me, it would be horrible that i can not even think about it.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Absentis

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:59:34 AM

Cheers!

I just dont understand, did you really trade or just joining an investment site and got victimized by scammers? I did not see or read any news that bitcoin and other altcoins are falling down the value seriously this year except maybe some new coins. We should do deep research more before we join any trading or investment and choose the right coins with already earning a good reputation then invest an amount that only you can afford to lose. Do not pour huge investment easily and always monitor the value trend if after maybe a weeks to a month then we decide if we will withdraw or add investment.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:31:02 AM

asumming that you lost that huge amount of money, you probably started with much more money, how you do you expect having profits without any knowledge? that is insane, it was your fault, you didnt know how the market works, strategies, anything, and you just jumped to the pool without water.
Obviously that is a very huge amount of money, i dont know how would i feel if that happens to me, it would be horrible that i can not even think about it.

I feel that same fwwlung before when i was a newbie in trading, though it was a small amount , it still matters. I think just holding will be enough but that's not a thing. We can't fully use the potential of crypto wuthout trading.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:02:31 AM

Cheers!
Well, I'm to blame, I wanted to get paid for easy money and lost everything. It was necessary to assess the risks, to invest not such a large amount. And now you will either wake up greed to return money, or a sensible mind that everything should be done gradually. The safest way to hold coins.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:54:22 AM

Cheers!
Well, I'm to blame, I wanted to get paid for easy money and lost everything. It was necessary to assess the risks, to invest not such a large amount. And now you will either wake up greed to return money, or a sensible mind that everything should be done gradually. The safest way to hold coins.

It is normal in Trading, fluctuations of Altcoins prices. I guess it is the first time you Trade, that is why your reaction was like that. If you have the instinct to sell your coin then sell it, because you might regret it the other day, and just hold it and wait for another pump, simple like that. There is no reason to be mad about this thing actually.
KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:04:37 AM

Cheers!
Well, your business, you want to sit still and not develop, or take a chance and get something. Why did you then invest in order to throw everything off and get a small share of the profits, then to you in the etherium.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:10:26 AM

i prefer hold too. because if we look at  to all kind of coin, i didn't see any coin lost as long term. that's why best choice is HODL on cryptoworld.
Yep, if we want to be an investor in digital coins makes long term investment in digital coins, but i have to do cut lost in trading altcoins if the price of coins will be more going down and i can change the strategy of trading if the trend is down, i don't blame the market or trading activity due to the price of coins against my prediction, i just needs to fix my strategy of trading in condition of markets are going down or going up.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:40:06 AM

You only can win in trading if you use bot. But with manual intraday trading it is too risky. The best thing to do is hold your coin which you believe will goes up..2 years ago dash was only 4$ and ethereum is only $0.70. Can you imahine how if you bought them and hold untill now..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:30:36 AM

Yep, if we want to be an investor in digital coins makes long term investment in digital coins, but i have to do cut lost in trading altcoins if the price of coins will be more going down and i can change the strategy of trading if the trend is down, i don't blame the market or trading activity due to the price of coins against my prediction, i just needs to fix my strategy of trading in condition of markets are going down or going up.
Watch out for the coins objective, if we know where does that coin came from we can know if it have a possibility to pump depending on the demand of that project. Some alts now that are added in exchanges will soon have a pump in value when the project is done. So do background check on choosing what coin to sell.
Ponylon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:59:09 AM

The only way to learn what you've explained is if you experience it, as you have

what you should have done, initially in my opion, is paper trade

Paper trade is when you use "fake money" to trade and test strategies.. you would have found out earlier that trading isn't for you and you wouldn't have lost any money in the process
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:28:08 PM

Today trading sucks donkey balls, market crashed and it is very difficult to predict bottoms, you may get double REKT catching falling knives.

Better just stay off the market and have fun with memes all day.
It seems you have been victim of this changing market trends badly. There is no need to lose patience. Just stay calm and soon the things will get recovered. We all know that this crypto market is highly volatile and if you are dealing with altcoins, then probably it is really dangerous for you.

There are days like that when you trade though so i think its normal when you'll have dry trading days. Its going to be up to you if you'll still stick to trading because for me, i'm now preferring to hold conaidering the movement of bitcoin. Less stress, less thngs to thinm about.
LOl, our fellow here is really hurt but this is how things work in the world of trading. I read about a person who bought bitcoins at a low price, then left everything there, after some days came back and saw the prices even low, sold out all of his BTCs but after few days the prices shoot up.. Tongue
I pity that guy also, he made me remember of him. One thing that is different between them is he is still a trader. Mistakes are for learning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: