Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins  (Read 25856 times)
nkarm1

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:09:01 PM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!

Man, what a bad day for you. This topic must be a "must read" for every trading beginners, that trading is not that easy and watching hyped videos in YouTube earning 8% percent per hour won't make you good in trading.
You just learned the most important lesson about trading, don't play on what you can't afford to lose. Always remember that trading will always require your patience and you must be calm. If you are way too short tempered, you can make clicks that can cut your money with just a blink of an eye. Cheesy . Don't lose hope man! Trading will not always suck! Try practicing on paper trades or with real money but with small amount. Asides from patience, practice is also a key in trading. Practice, Research, be patient and more practice! Goodluck! Smiley
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:47:29 PM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
Yeah. If you're looking for dump and pump in trading, for me, it will be better to stick with sports betting. Sorry to hear that. Cheers!
Trading is not easy mate, the definition is a simple buy at low and sells at high. But what to buy and where to buy and how to buy and which time we need to buy and where to sell what time we need to sell and when the market is going up and when it will come down. Like this too many questions will occur. You know answers to all these questions you can start trading or else stick with just Bitcoin investment.
I utterly agree with you. Trading is not a piece of cake at all. We need to really be very keen and patient at the same time to learn every bit about trading only then we can sue trading to make decent profits otherwise it is best to keep holding your coins especially if they are bitcoins for long time to have some profit.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:21:40 PM

Cheers!
Yeah. If you're looking for dump and pump in trading, for me, it will be better to stick with sports betting. Sorry to hear that. Cheers!
Trading is not easy mate, the definition is a simple buy at low and sells at high. But what to buy and where to buy and how to buy and which time we need to buy and where to sell what time we need to sell and when the market is going up and when it will come down. Like this too many questions will occur. You know answers to all these questions you can start trading or else stick with just Bitcoin investment.
I utterly agree with you. Trading is not a piece of cake at all. We need to really be very keen and patient at the same time to learn every bit about trading only then we can sue trading to make decent profits otherwise it is best to keep holding your coins especially if they are bitcoins for long time to have some profit.
No, this is a piece of cake at all, I'm sure my opinion is right!!!
Do you know other ways make money online easy earn profit like trading?
Never, do not have that and trading has become to best place for us make money. Cool
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:11:23 AM

Trading requires skills, the more coins you have the harder because you are moving the market too.

And maybe we should just learn a page from Warren Buffett  - trade less read more Smiley
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:02:20 AM

Trading is not sucks, don't blame the markets because of  we have made wrong prediction and analisys technical, we must fix the way of trading that can gives constant profit, that is why on trading needs stop lost but if we still have reserve of capital and switch the strategy to long term investment, hold the coins is best option because sometimes the price will goes up again.
uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:20:39 AM

Trading requires skills, the more coins you have the harder because you are moving the market too.

And maybe we should just learn a page from Warren Buffett  - trade less read more Smiley
buy a coin when the price is below the stable price on the chart and then set the alert if the coin price rises above the stable price on the chart, simple.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:02:11 AM

buy a coin when the price is below the stable price on the chart and then set the alert if the coin price rises above the stable price on the chart, simple.

Without knowledge on charts and analysing then it is useless to do trading because knowledge is main important trading before investing into it. Many people will simply buy low and sell them at high but at the same time, we need to have patience while trading.
Faeryl

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:24:33 AM

For those of you that like the idea of trading and the possibilities of profit earning, why not take a look at the Smartift.com ICO.

Read the white paper and decide for yourself whether you want to join. The telegram channel always has one of the team in it who are always happy to answer questions.

If not happy trading =-)
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:32:50 AM

Well, trading is based on true experience of course. You can't just expect that you would be on par with other people who have real experience in trading. Without proper skills, you could be in a bad situation. I suggest that you should pay real close attention to the economy and try to build as much experience as you can from small investments. I think what you should change is your attitude toward the market. Be patient because its all what it takes to be successful especially in trading. When the value dumps, you should find the reason why so you could narrow down what will happen in the next few weeks. Again, try to be as patient as possible. Smiley goodluck

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:56:07 AM

Without knowledge on charts and analysing then it is useless to do trading because knowledge is main important trading before investing into it. Many people will simply buy low and sell them at high but at the same time, we need to have patience while trading.

You must be knowledgable on those type of coin that you are holding and eventually you can check the website whose handling the marketing development of the coins that you are holding. Yes we need patience in order to achieve those goals that you are putting in principle as you waited for so long for the sell value to aim higher.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
E-shipper

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:37:57 PM

Trade takes a lot of time and patience, and in the worst case it's better not to start. Conservation of coins requires only patience, but profits will be slightly less.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:33:15 PM

Cheers!
Who said anything about it will be easy, they say it will be worth it. Nothing in this life is easy. Neither crimes nor virtues! Trading is a hell of job. It requires sharp mind and keen analytical skills. Above that, it demands patience under all type of situations because human brain gives its best only when it's calm.
tundexijim

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:09:16 AM

U need to be extremely patient in this crypto game and don't buy without doing ur own research...
realm

Activity: 351

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:59:15 PM

trading moves the market and it is necessary for the spreading of bitcoin to the masses. greed is the one that leads you to losing money. remember trading is a zero sum game, for every winner there is a loser. So educate your self, accept your loses and don't be greedy. That way you may end up winning this game.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:35:59 PM

Well it is too late to give you any advise. At least you have understood your mistakes (the biggest one was to start trading) and you on't do it anymore. Now just try not to buy any shitcoins (100% sure that cryptoinvestment is not yours), do not store your BTC online and other simple rules.
I agree to you bro. Mistakes is can become our teachers. I learn many things in my mistakes especially in trading. I using now different strategy that can help me to make more money.
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:01:44 AM

Well it is too late to give you any advise. At least you have understood your mistakes (the biggest one was to start trading) and you on't do it anymore. Now just try not to buy any shitcoins (100% sure that cryptoinvestment is not yours), do not store your BTC online and other simple rules.
I agree to you bro. Mistakes is can become our teachers. I learn many things in my mistakes especially in trading. I using now different strategy that can help me to make more money.
It seems that you are correct. Mistakes is really a good way for us to improve our selves and for us to make a wise and good decision. I am now a good trader because of the mistakes that I committed.

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:52:13 AM

U need to be extremely patient in this crypto game and don't buy without doing ur own research...
I am also patience and wwaiting the right time to sell my coins. I having a plan about selling our coins is very effective to make more money. I always researching and creating many plan for me to have a goo d decision.
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:18:27 AM

Cheers!

Its very sorrowful that you just lost a lot of money but even i would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Besides your idea of buying & holding bitcoin is Pretty Good. Although Due to bitcoin banned by China, Russia and Korea,,  bitcoin price is still going down and i think it will be raised soon in few months.  So holding/saving bitcoin is very brilliant decision for makes a good profit...

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
swissmate

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:51:49 AM

Trading is risky but also very exciting way to make money and its all about taking a calculative risk at a right time and if you manage to do that well then you can expect good profits from trading as holding is really boring and it will also not give you profits regularly so I will dare to take a risk of investing in trading.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:57:52 AM

many new trader try to buy altcoin and bitcoin by news or advice on bitcointalk or just by friend say "buy that coin, it's will go to moon tonight"
that is your money.

Cheers!

i won't buy if the advice is like that because i have this experience in my earlier trading and the reality i am currently hold until 3 monts or more. i'd better to search by myself, doing analyze for the coins, determine the price for buying and selling. if the conditions is like now, my advice is better to hold our coins and don't sell to cut loss.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: