Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins  (Read 25856 times)
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:55:21 PM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
Yeah trading is sucks, just like you I also lost y money in trading but not as much as you. First time trading I also bought at low prices to sell at high prices, but in reality the price is even falling and I was forced to sell loss, and to this day my losses have not returned, trading is not as easy as people say, the practice sometimes does not match with reality, and seems need to some luck as well, now i just hold my coins too
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:13:40 PM

Trading can only suck when you rush into it. I am not a very good trader but from what I know, you cannot just rush into trading thinking it is a ball game. There is more to trading than just prediction. Without the proper knowledge, it is apparent that the same way a wannabe trader rushes in is the exact way one will rush out just like what just happened to the OP. Being a Doctor is not for everyone, engineer is not for everyone, trading is a profession and it isn't for anyone as well. Learn first, before making an attempt and your first attempt after learning should not even be with too much funds.
Exactly until we learn everything in this trading investing a big amount is not good. You are right not everyone becomes a good trader. Some people will do trading for passion, and some people will take it very seriously, and they are looking their life in this trading. In trading, if you have the patience to wait for the right time you can easily make money. More important thing is you must know where to invest here you do anything wrong your predictions will go wrong.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:20:01 PM

Trading can only suck when you rush into it. I am not a very good trader but from what I know, you cannot just rush into trading thinking it is a ball game. There is more to trading than just prediction. Without the proper knowledge, it is apparent that the same way a wannabe trader rushes in is the exact way one will rush out just like what just happened to the OP. Being a Doctor is not for everyone, engineer is not for everyone, trading is a profession and it isn't for anyone as well. Learn first, before making an attempt and your first attempt after learning should not even be with too much funds.
Exactly until we learn everything in this trading investing a big amount is not good. You are right not everyone becomes a good trader. Some people will do trading for passion, and some people will take it very seriously, and they are looking their life in this trading. In trading, if you have the patience to wait for the right time you can easily make money. More important thing is you must know where to invest here you do anything wrong your predictions will go wrong.
There are really thing which arent really meant for us no matter how hard we do try to engage with it and speaking with trading its not really an easy thing as it sounds which are being most commonly suggested by some people.Making money isnt easy because it does really need knowledge and experience for you to succeed.Losses are normal because its always been part on our learning process.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Cryptoraptor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:04:28 PM

Go slow and steady.  The cons that crash today might go back up tomorrow.  Do not expect instant gratitude.  This is a waiting game.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:04:35 PM

You should have open a demo account first or at least if you wanna do it for real, start small first.

Don't just dump almost everything into it and expected that nothing goes wrong and things goes as planned. And consider also the fees for trading every time you executed an order, small amount have small fees, and huge amount have huge fees.

So prime advise is: start small, even if you have loss, the loss also small. And you can learn from your experience. You just need some experience i guess

It is the best idea so far, I mean, if it is just your first time on the Trading world, starting on a small amount of capital won't be bad like what you think just for a trial, and slowly, if you are getting familiar in all the aspects and technique that you should know in Trading, then it is time for you to start on a bigger one to have more profits than the small one.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:12:49 PM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!

When doing a trading or if you wish to be a trader you should have a lot of patience. Why. Because this is a waiting game, you meed to wait for the right time where the value of your coins or tpkems or whaterver you will trade the value of them will always rise up. Maybe today its value is kinda low because it is just that. But if you wait for a couple of months and the value of your coins might get higher than before because thats how trading works. You just need to wait for the opportunity to come for you.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:14:16 PM

Trading I hear s for the hard hearted and really done without sentiments; unemotional! Someone did a transfer for me today and it went low before it got to my btc wallet! I really got offset about it! Trading is risky and gets ur heart pressure up! Not good for those who are feeble minded. I tried some before now and with some regrets. I will say though that if you have the right analysis and a good robot, u can trade well with little or no risk or hopes been dashed on the ground! It is good though is done correctly.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:50:13 PM

As you know, managing your coins actively is a better way to guarantee profits. If you are into pumping, just join us with the address as below.
http://telegram.me/DvaPump
I don’t think so that you can earn big profits via trading etc. Indeed it I very crucial for us to manage our coins and sort them out according to the jobs they can do best and the profits they can offer us. Without proper classification, we can never get best out of our coins.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:12:12 PM

If you don't like trading you can also consider to mine coins by yourself.

In most cases you will have an extra equity by doing this as traders have their surcharge plus the commission of the exchanges.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:20:39 AM

Cheers!
Here i understand well that which problem is against your success in this field .
Here you should not forget that you are at the stage of newbie and here you need to learn lot .
So first of all control yourself from any type of loss and profit because here beside the luck many things exists which are better for a trader to turn every trade into profit .
Here the condition was same for me at that time when I started .
Here i would like to suggest to you to buy those coins only  which are available at low price and are famouse coin also .
And after buy don't see at the down in the price  and wait until the price of the of that coin increase .
For me in the history , i seen that the price got up usually take 3 month maximum , so you should have lots of patience to be a successful trader .
And also you should have hard heart to face every profit and loss .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:53:09 AM

To get profit from trading does look easy but the reality is very difficult, not only takes a long time to analyze the market but also in need of skill about technical and fundamental analysis. Besides the most important thing is money management and always be patient. If it does not have this it is better just as an investor who buys coin for longterm investment and only analyzes coin fundamentally.

Agamemnus

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:43:14 PM

That's exactly what I'm starting to think right now. You think have have the correct technical indicator setup and then the markets just poop on your plans.

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:14:22 PM

It is true that in my opinion activities in trading is an activity that has a high enough level of risk in trading is certainly in need in terms of mastery of the market share is moving. unlike the case with how to hold all the bitcoin we have by storing the bitcoin you have of course you prefer a safer activity when compared with trading activities. but sometimes there are times when many people panic when it is holding all the bitcoin they have sometimes at the time of bitcoin value is down of course this thing to watch out lest we get carried away emotion to directly sell the bitcoin we have. in holding bitcoin we have of course really need patience so that we do not too rush and make mistake.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:21:48 PM

in the world of trading the key is a patience, if you can not do that then you will lose, and if you take action to hold the coin up to several years to come it is a good action like investment.
Yes trading sucks sometimes, so hold your coins. And I would like to add some more things to do during crisis i.e. as follows:
1   Try to control your emotions during hardships.
2   Don’t panic yourself when bear any loss.
3   Try to learn from your mistakes and make some wise decisions.
fb39ca4

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:15:39 PM

If you dont have much money dont try invest in this crypto world. All play black jack is better for you

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:23:42 PM

If you dont have much money dont try invest in this crypto world. All play black jack is better for you

investment in crypto doesn't must have a lot of money, most importantly we can manage capital and see the potential of a coin really nice to put our money.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:38:56 PM

Well it is too late to give you any advise. At least you have understood your mistakes (the biggest one was to start trading) and you on't do it anymore. Now just try not to buy any shitcoins (100% sure that cryptoinvestment is not yours), do not store your BTC online and other simple rules.
If people wants to earn with the used of trading , they would need to learn first. And if you are not open on learning and trying thing that are quite new to you , it is much better to just stop. Be issue if you don't want to a specific thing you could really not earn with the used of it. Yet, you waste some good opportunities for you to earn more and to have a bigger profit in the future.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:52:40 PM

I gave up on trading a while ago.  I suck at it.  It's just easier to hold your bags and wait for the eventual rise.  Most projects do it, you just have to be patient.  Hell, there are at least 4 projects I was invested in over the last year that if I would have stayed with them instead of trading, I'd have over 1 million USD.  It sucks, but such is crypto.
I feel your pains, it is very normal to feel that way if you are either emotional with trading activities, or greedy (sorry if I hit you in the wrong place Grin ) or probably you did not learn to a good extent without falling in. If you had really traded well, you could have been schooling some of us by now since you said you could have had 1million USD by now which means you bought at a very good price when it was extremely cheap.
However, no hope is lost as you are still here now and you can still retrace.

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:18:20 PM

From what I have seen for the past 4 years, trading in Bitcoin (and the altcoins) is just like gambling. A select few may profit out of it, but the vast majority are going to lose their investment capital. I have stayed out of trading ever since I joined this forum. And I am doing just fine.  Grin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:41:21 PM

If you have actually have holding then till now you most have make it huge in your local currency! As at that August third bitcoin was below $2000 and now bitcoin is above $3779 and in that same August it went as high as $5000.  Holding is one of the strong strategy for making good profit in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: