Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins  (Read 25856 times)
miaviguerias

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:27:40 AM

Mining isn't a question for me personally at any cost. These days it's obtaining not possible to earn using the mining because of all the elevated competition really. I mean exactly what the stage if I necessary to purchase a new hardware every few months to increase my dropping hash price? By doing this gone will be the kind of earnings at all times. I prefer to choose buying and selling and investing in to the ICO, the are rip-off mainly but applied your brain you could find the correct one effortlessly. Currently making good dollars for this and I'm sure that I'll have ideal portfolio from the cash within the possible future. That's the best choice I suppose and everybody can workout by using it effortlessly. :-)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:39:21 AM

Mining isn't a question for me personally at any cost. These days it's obtaining not possible to earn using the mining because of all the elevated competition really. I mean exactly what the stage if I necessary to purchase a new hardware every few months to increase my dropping hash price? By doing this gone will be the kind of earnings at all times. I prefer to choose buying and selling and investing in to the ICO, the are rip-off mainly but applied your brain you could find the correct one effortlessly. Currently making good dollars for this and I'm sure that I'll have ideal portfolio from the cash within the possible future. That's the best choice I suppose and everybody can workout by using it effortlessly. :-)

what are you talking about?  op is talking about trading, not mining. @op yeah trading is just sucks because the market is totally unpredictable therefor it is hard to decide whether you let go or not  and one single wrong move can always lead to a major disaster. thats why its better if you can just hold your coins if you dont want be stressed out and have a completely peace of mind.
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:54:17 AM

For me when you earn your profits in trading have you ever thought where your profit is coming from? I have and I know from where I'm getting my profits, I get half of my profit from whales and the other half comes from people like op
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:49:57 PM

haha, if you are not lucky enough, you should choose Bitcoin and just hold. Hope that you will succeed

nirozeen

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:23:19 PM

the best advice i can give after 3 years trading is
Hodl!!!
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:42:40 PM

I am sad about your experience but you could be patient and wait for the price to come in its place again, at least I do like that and never disappointed. But unfourtunately this shitty pump coins are different. 
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:47:38 AM

I also tried to become a trader for the first time I was successful and I earned 30%, but the following became very difficult because of the bitcoin's high price  I could not afford to buy a bitcoin so I was I decide to level up my rank first so i can apply to a signature campaign to get a bitcoin and like you i leave my bitcoin with a pro. trader.
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:38:01 AM

main of trading is patient bro , don't use your emotions when trading
its make you loss because if price coin down , you doing panic sell.. right ?
i'm say this because i'm feel what you feel now..
but i don't give up , i'm try again and again , but i'm loss again and again too..
i calculate , maybe loss 50-60% until now
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:40:41 AM

I agree that trading is not easy,
I prefer to buy and keep my coin,
ICO is better
Not trading
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:43:46 AM

I agree that trading is not easy,
I prefer to buy and keep my coin,
ICO is better
Not trading

Yeah if you don't have any knowledge of trading then its better to stay away from it and either invest in ICO and wait for the price to pump after the launch or simply hold your coins in wallet as trading requires good knowledge of market trends and that will only help you in buying or selling your coins at a right time and if you lack knowledge then you are likely to make wrong moves which will result in huge loss.
Bridg3Wat3r

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:53:17 AM

Trading is risky,
Trading is not easy, too much surprises.

You have to be patient and you have to read lots
nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:55:16 AM

Trading is risky,
Trading is not easy, too much surprises.

You have to be patient and you have to read lots

Read the news,
Read the chart

Use TA,
Not easy, yea sucks, that s the challenge
Hamilcar

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:20:45 PM

Why loosing money when you can still hold your coins until you reach desired profit? You can't make a profit everyday, sometimes you have to hold more and buy more when prices goes lower and lower.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:52:30 PM

Both holding and trading are risky, what you need to do is it to study more, gain a lot of experiences and not to get easily frustrated when you see the price of the investments going down, you need to become a mature investor or trader, in that way, you will lessen the risk of having negative returns, and you might be always have a winning hand once you learn how to trade with patience and becoming more educated in you investments.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:30:50 PM

I am sad about your experience but you could be patient and wait for the price to come in its place again, at least I do like that and never disappointed. But unfourtunately this shitty pump coins are different. 
You are not a traader. There are many coins that do not recover its price after crash and I can ensure that you can never know about this if you are not a trader. Look at bittrex and you will see, there are many coins that always decrease and if you keep holding them, you will suffer a huge loss.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:39:35 AM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
Lol its your loss to that matter you should have consulted some pro at trading or some with experience and you even wage a huge amount of money that a bad move for you trading needs some good insights and good speculation of a true growing coin that is worth investing with. Trading is no easy because it is risky although it is a really really good advice that dont wage a huge amount of money if you cannot afford to lose it in every way.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:11:14 PM

Im sorry for your loss. This really is shit, I made similar experiences when I started trading (not that big losses though). Eversince I just keep hodling and it payed off well so far. I guess with crypto, as the market gets bigger and bigger every day, this is totally fine for the average person. But for trading its also true as for everything else: you wont master it until you failed in it. Standing up and trying again with more experience and learning from the mistakes is the way to go.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:00:43 PM

Both holding and trading are risky, what you need to do is it to study more, gain a lot of experiences and not to get easily frustrated when you see the price of the investments going down, you need to become a mature investor or trader, in that way, you will lessen the risk of having negative returns, and you might be always have a winning hand once you learn how to trade with patience and becoming more educated in you investments.
Yeah I am agree with you it will take some time because now a lot of the people us to sell the bitcoin. I hold the bitcoin and the value of the bitcoin will give us the huge amount of the bitcoin if we will hold for the long time, if we are buying the bitcoin and trading in the bitcoin it is up to our luck if we are lucky we will get the profit from the bitcoin, so according to me the trading is not better than investment.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:03:42 PM

I don't know how to trade, I have no experience and knowledge. But I don't keep coins. I invest them in interesting projects. But it is also dangerous.

scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:05:02 PM

I don't know how to trade, I have no experience and knowledge. But I don't keep coins. I invest them in interesting projects. But it is also dangerous.
I think you are talking about ICO project, yes they are absolutely dangerous , maybe they were built by some scammers and waiting us to feed them.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: