Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins  (Read 25856 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:43:10 PM

If you don't know anything in trading then you might just say that trading sucks because it is very difficult to make money in trading if you don't have any knowledge and you are like just roaming around in a trading site and just keep trading without precautions and you are just keep taking risk without knowing it and that results for you to tell that trading really sucks.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:59:29 AM

I think if you are not proficient do not invest too big, if you want to play it safe you better buy bitcoin or ETH then sell it when the price goes up. because as you say pro traders know when to buy and sell their experience is a lot, well if you want expert trader you have to have a lot of experience.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:46:39 AM

Im sorry for your loss. This really is shit, I made similar experiences when I started trading (not that big losses though). Eversince I just keep hodling and it payed off well so far. I guess with crypto, as the market gets bigger and bigger every day, this is totally fine for the average person. But for trading its also true as for everything else: you wont master it until you failed in it. Standing up and trying again with more experience and learning from the mistakes is the way to go.

If you still want to learn and find a way to profit, then do it. If you want to hold coin, you have to have plenty of coin for investment so you can profit a lot. That means you have to keep your coin together so you can profit a lot. The question is, how are you going to collect or have a lot of coins? What's more, are you sure the coin you have got can give you a lot of profit. Maybe you should keep trading to collect coins. I do not do trading myself because I do not really like and I'm afraid of loss, hahaha. I just do Bitcoin investments and keep collecting Bitcoin so I can get a lot of profit.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:10:27 AM

I don't know how to trade, I have no experience and knowledge. But I don't keep coins. I invest them in interesting projects. But it is also dangerous.
Basically invest your money in online investment is risky, you cannot cintrol your money after you sent it. But we should throw away all of negative thinking in our head. Invest our money in cryptocurrency is also proftable, so it will be good if we still invest but make an observation first.

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:23:21 AM

Indeed, trading without some experience and without  earlier  research  is very hard to bring profits.

Now searching all the news is almost impossible, but nothing lasts for ever, even bitcoin bubble.

So it is necessary  to find good moment to sell/short your equity.

Because when bubble burst, price could have fell by 90% or more..

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
CryptoGoddess

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:28:42 AM

Trading is not something I would encourage someone to just jump right into. Take some time to observe the market, learn how various patterns relate to each other and build your knowledge of such things first. Like everything else it takes time, even the pros aren't always right but if you are patient it will be rewarding.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:42:02 AM

Trading is not only for the experts, we all start as new one but the best thing we can do is to have a knowledge before we start, that is the key in trading we need to start in small investment and also yo have a knowledge about the coin.
japaninja

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:29:27 AM

Yeah i've given up trying to day trade bitcoin as well. It's so bullish that if you don't have at least 1 whole bitcoin, it will be very hard to make some decent gains. Before you know it, BTC is already way up than what your originally sold. Bitcoin will punish you if you sell and try to short it. Just HODL and cash out only if you really need to. Bitcoin is really reaching for the "moon."
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:21:56 AM

I think if you are not proficient do not invest too big, if you want to play it safe you better buy bitcoin or ETH then sell it when the price goes up. because as you say pro traders know when to buy and sell their experience is a lot, well if you want expert trader you have to have a lot of experience.
That's like investing but relly on luckyness I guess, but I must agree with you, just invest instead of trading if you don't sure. as you can see that the price of all these cryptocurrencies always increasing day by day already give us a clue that by investing it will eventually bring us pretty decent profit so why bother to always watching the market doing buy and sell while by doing that only give us high risk low profit.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:52:19 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 03:33:27 PM by changcloy

that is why i never do trading because it is very risky you are not sure if you will get profit or all you get is nothing..that is why i just hold my coins as long as i can but maybe soon i will go trading but i will make it sure it is profitable
Darklinkz

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:18:19 AM

Trading does not suck but I know how you feel towards your loss. It's also one of my mistakes when I'm still new and now I'm getting smarter and more careful because the good thing about this forum is you can get the useful ideas and tips here about trading which I am applying until today.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:05:53 AM

Maybe because your trading strategy is wrong or bad that is why you are losing your money. Change your strategy and learn from your mistakes.

Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:15:07 AM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!

Don't lose your hope brother.if you're newbies in trading its part of it to lose some profits but that's not reason to give up.but stil you've learned your mistake and try it again.Their so many traders same like your experience. And if you improve your skill in trading you will take advantage by other newbies someday.good luck bro.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:35:54 AM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
Trading is really not easy job! I know that you are also experienced struggled in the trading. You must improve your strategy and your tactics for you to earn big amount of profits.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:25:27 PM

Cheers!
That's the spirit bro! Never give up  and make all mistakes and experience as a stepping stone to be a successful trader someday. Those who do not quit will eventually succeed.

Don't lose your hope brother.if you're newbies in trading its part of it to lose some profits but that's not reason to give up.but stil you've learned your mistake and try it again.Their so many traders same like your experience. And if you improve your skill in trading you will take advantage by other newbies someday.good luck bro.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:03:48 PM

Cheers!
actually thats one big decision for you,but the great thing for investment too
Many traders end up losing their funds because of quick money,expecting to gain instant
While we really cant tell what will happen tl the coins were buying so for me like what you
Did Long Term investment is the key to make good profit here and less stress.

Goodluck for your investment hope you will succeed
dharnamonitor

Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:44:53 PM

Hahaha yes, too easy to say to buy low and sell high but it's too hard to do especially if you're just starting with trading. You lose $1k? That's too much in my country too, I think you're decision to hold is somehow right because you risk too much already plus your laptop is broken haha ~ additional loss

shoooost

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:54:57 PM

I think everyone falls for the trap in thinking that they can just jump right in, buy low and sell for high.

The sad reality is that 90% of people end up just having overpriced coins that are useless.

Despite my spending hours and hours researching Technical Analysis, reading news about coins, etc, etc... I've still lost money attempting to make a quick buck day-trading.

The optimal strategy that I've chosen now is just to invest in what I truly believe in. I only risk what I can lose but if a coin I hold goes down, I don't worry because I believe in the intrinsic value behind the coin.

This is just the beginning my friends...
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:49:55 PM

that is why i never do trading because it is very risky you are not sure if you will get profit or all you get is nothing..that is why i just hold my coins as long as i can but maybe soon i will go trading but i will make it sure it is profitable

Don't trade if you don't have the guts of taking up the risk better stay at holding out your coins. Before I'm afraid of doing some trades but now I'm into holding my bitcoins and also at the same time I'm do day trading. It's enjoyable and fun in my side because I'm learning with new methods of reading the market and this is really an effective way of growing myself.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:28:42 AM

Before jump in to trading should be learn about risk management and money management first, like should be decide first amount of stop loss  and take profit. Because fluktuasi of crypto market too high. Then for the money management should be use only money willing to lose to trade, like only 10% of total Bitcoin and buy minimum 3 different coin and for now for the better do short trade because price of Bitcoin strong bullish.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: