Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:03:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins  (Read 25856 times)
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:51:53 AM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
Trading is sucks if everyone experienced lost of money. But on the other side, it is very fun due to it's challenges and capabilities that you will double your money if you are doing it right. Losing money is not fine and it will turns you to be emotionally drained but you should think that it's all part of being a trader because for sure that the expert in trading made a mistake before they achieved how to deal with this process. Watching videos on you tube will help a lot in order to be more confident and get back to become a trader again.
Trading is not at all an easy game to play. There is a lot of skillset and personal efforts which are needed to be done, only then you can really expect to make something beneficial in trading.

If you are not having enough expertise in trading, then it is really a very good option to go for holding of your bitcoins as this is the best and safest way of dealing in the world of crypto world. Do not over stress yourself.
sharkvn

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:12:35 AM

To succeed when trading coin I think apart from knowledge of technical analysis you also need a lot of luck. Because the crypto market is still very small compared to other traditional markets, it is vulnerable to market fluctuations. So if you are unlucky then you can invest to get back.
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:29:15 AM

This expression is relevant in the growing market for the beginner. in a falling market, holding can turn into a long investment and a constant desire to close the deal in minus. And even in a growing market, you can buy cheaper on corrections, but it's already a pro.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:30:54 AM

To be successful in trading user need to be lucky to have the asset that is in bump. This isn't possible with each and every user who make themselves into trading. For the same user needs to make himself active into regular buying and selling of respective assets that show signs of fluctuation and ending in growth.
ariewashere1

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:07:47 PM

That's a big amount of stores why does not everycountry have that quantity of shops i do not see the point of introducing this shops or are there not enugbh gold coinrs.ohl ode
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:03:10 PM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
Trading is sucks if everyone experienced lost of money. But on the other side, it is very fun due to it's challenges and capabilities that you will double your money if you are doing it right. Losing money is not fine and it will turns you to be emotionally drained but you should think that it's all part of being a trader because for sure that the expert in trading made a mistake before they achieved how to deal with this process. Watching videos on you tube will help a lot in order to be more confident and get back to become a trader again.
No one can be success without big loss. Trust me! Even you can own money from your parent were the rich, but I don't think you can keep that amount to be exist until the end your life. Begin from the hard and success after conquer all, you will be the success person.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
bmichael05

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:23:38 PM

Ofcourse trading is a hard work for your mind. If you want to study how to trade you sould follow money management. Its the main rule, so if you buy for 5% from your depo its not scary to close position if you are wrong.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:33:41 PM

Cheers!

I think that nobody can improvise as a trader without study and experience. certainly it is easier to lose money without the right skills.
but by studying and with the right tools, in addition to a good self-control it is possible to make profits with trading.

as you said correctly, if it were easy we would all be rich.

Trading is a proper profession and without skills and the required knowledge, no one can perform good or excellent in this field. I am sure that all the expert traders have experienced some losses for checking out the success rate of their strategies plus they do have sound knowledge of crypto market. I am very much in favor of gaining s much knowledge as possible about digital currencies if you want to become a successful trader.
TeamUp

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:43:49 AM

dont give-up! you already paid worth 1.8k USD of learning, learned from your mistake, if you give-up then, it really become your lost. Im also new in trading and do mistake frequently but some how i learned from my mistake and somehow try my best to avoid doing it again. If you live in a country which salary is approximately 300 USD/month, then i can guess that you are living in Philippines? (thats our basic salary).

Clarkduco

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:43:52 AM

In trading, I think the most important is mastery of emotions and not a great balance. Patient traders, who grab a profit little by little or hold for long time now have made good profits and even helped their economic conditions get better. Yes, holding is still good thing and profitable because we are investing in something right.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:52:03 PM

Cheers!

I think that nobody can improvise as a trader without study and experience. certainly it is easier to lose money without the right skills.
but by studying and with the right tools, in addition to a good self-control it is possible to make profits with trading.

as you said correctly, if it were easy we would all be rich.

Trading is a proper profession and without skills and the required knowledge, no one can perform good or excellent in this field. I am sure that all the expert traders have experienced some losses for checking out the success rate of their strategies plus they do have sound knowledge of crypto market. I am very much in favor of gaining s much knowledge as possible about digital currencies if you want to become a successful trader.
Not like us, I know the whale and the rich or those who have power to change the trending of market don't trading manual. They use BOT, AI for trading and we are just the food for them. Some people can be success if follow right the trend of the whale.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:25:14 PM

This is the common feeling of the traders and users because trading was not that efficient last months. Whales made very sharp price move, up and downs in bitcoin and adapting this price move was extremely hard for us.

Trusted coins should be held in your portfolio. Don't sell them.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

This is the common feeling of the traders and users because trading was not that efficient last months. Whales made very sharp price move, up and downs in bitcoin and adapting this price move was extremely hard for us.

Trusted coins should be held in your portfolio. Don't sell them.

Actually every coin has its own roadmap and development, if we get too anxious, then please hold on and get into the discussion on every channel of active coin developer you like. Many people do not want to waste time with this, but from here we can see when this coin will increase or fall drastically.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

You don't need to trade it everyday. Day trading is risky. if i we're you i will hold my coins and it's safe just keep it in your wallet and sell it when it's alts season. Always remember patience is the key to all success.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:24:28 PM

You don't need to trade it everyday. Day trading is risky. if i we're you i will hold my coins and it's safe just keep it in your wallet and sell it when it's alts season. Always remember patience is the key to all success.
We all know that patience re making to our success for cause this is the most common thing that may ever happen for , patience of that this is you may able to hold for are taking you to have patience for.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:28:08 PM

Maybe that is the reason why he was mad at bitcoin, yes trading really sucks if you don't have any control in your emotion or thus have any strategies.
Meaning, what he's doing is whenever the price goes down he buys and if the price goes up he sells, and when the price goes down again he sells again due to panic that he was facing which is not a good attitude in trading.

gorjanox

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:10:19 PM

Trading works fine, you just need to take time reading and studying the basics of trading after you will start. I think you need to take note of why you lost these amount and learn from it and you'll never have the same experience again.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

Cheers!

I feel you mate, I remember when I started trading like a year ago. I lost everything trading bitcoin to another coin, it did frustrates me but did not stop me. Failing is part of being the success, but yeah if you don't have any luck or knowledge understand the market and controlling your emotions then you are bound to fail.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

I feel you mate, I remember when I started trading like a year ago. I lost everything trading bitcoin to another coin, it did frustrates me but did not stop me. Failing is part of being the success, but yeah if you don't have any luck or knowledge understand the market and controlling your emotions then you are bound to fail.
I am not really a fan of trading, I am just holding bitcoin as much as I can so that I can use it in the future after a big pump. I am not after to those who believes and becoming rich at trading, I am so proud of them that they can make this thing. I have tried trading also but did not continue not because I lose but because I don't have much time to focus on it.
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

Lukily you only loss some value, with current state of the market you could even loss all because market shut down unexpectly, get hacked or simply run with the money Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: