Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:57:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins  (Read 25856 times)
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

asumming that you lost that huge amount of money, you probably started with much more money, how you do you expect having profits without any knowledge? that is insane, it was your fault, you didnt know how the market works, strategies, anything, and you just jumped to the pool without water.
Obviously that is a very huge amount of money, i dont know how would i feel if that happens to me, it would be horrible that i can not even think about it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

asumming that you lost that huge amount of money, you probably started with much more money, how you do you expect having profits without any knowledge? that is insane, it was your fault, you didnt know how the market works, strategies, anything, and you just jumped to the pool without water.
Obviously that is a very huge amount of money, i dont know how would i feel if that happens to me, it would be horrible that i can not even think about it.
your being so hard for the OP mate,but what you are saying is true,never engaged to anything thy you had no big knowledge and most specially if the dealing concerns funds and money,this is one big mistakes that everyone should avoid,trading is the most risky part of crypto,but this is the biggest profit provider so better risk big and gain bigger
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:32:03 AM

Every one has Bad day, especially when we are part of crypto we know it very well. To me Crypto is 50% reality+30% news+20% luck. These three can change anytime for anyone.Each individual is very small part crypto market until we think bigger market can't give bigger. So think for future market and forget trading. Keep smile friend.
Fishmo57

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

I always attitude towards cryptocurrency as long-term investments. I also understood that trading is definitely not mine, so I decided to create a cryptocurrency portfolio and make less speculations with it.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

I also experience it, I trade by buying when the price goes down and then sell it again when the price goes up and I do it for the short term, I do it several times so I got a lot of profits but I am not careful in seeing the market so I missed the moment to sell when the price started to fall and now I can only hold and wait for the price to go back up.

TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

Any profitable trading strategy should include competent money-management. You should to limit your losses and always stick to your strategy. If it doesn't work, then it's worth trying another one. The main thing is not to give in to emotions. All this is very difficult, so being a successful trader is a difficult profession.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

Trading is very risky moreso if you are new to trading cryptocurrency.  Newbie venturing to trading should first do some dummy trading and move to trading with own money. You should trade with money you can afford to lose.  When you have have established Your Own method of trading,  you can then proceed into trading with big amount.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

Trading is very risky moreso if you are new to trading cryptocurrency.  Newbie venturing to trading should first do some dummy trading and move to trading with own money. You should trade with money you can afford to lose.  When you have have established Your Own method of trading,  you can then proceed into trading with big amount.
All are possible to happen if you trade your amount in bitcoin, first you are possible to gain lost instead of income. If you have good selection you are possible to earn high amount of income in split time. However my technique in trading is don't sell your amount if you can't reach your target amount to sell.
PrinceCaspian

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

If you are not basing on your mistakes for your next trade then it will not change your perspective in trading because for me, trading is a good source of income and not because you made a mistake or experience a loss then you will just keep experiencing it on trading because i think that traders needs mistakes that will make them smarter over the time and that is the time where they will get a lot of ideas for making more and consistent profits.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
dg2010

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

haha... i think that we just do what we are good at. So, if you do not have enough skill and knowledge, let's choose investing instead of trading.
Birin016

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

Trading can only suck when you rush into it. I am not a very good trader but from what I know, you cannot just rush into trading thinking it is a ball game. There is more to trading than just prediction. Without the proper knowledge, it is apparent that the same way a wannabe trader rushes in is the exact way one will rush out just like what just happened to the OP. Being a Doctor is not for everyone, engineer is not for everyone, trading is a profession and it isn't for anyone as well. Learn first, before making an attempt and your first attempt after learning should not even be with too much funds.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:26:36 PM

If you are not basing on your mistakes for your next trade then it will not change your perspective in trading because for me, trading is a good source of income and not because you made a mistake or experience a loss then you will just keep experiencing it on trading because i think that traders needs mistakes that will make them smarter over the time and that is the time where they will get a lot of ideas for making more and consistent profits.
Right, it really do depends on the trader. It is normal that when a person made a mistake, and he knows when and where he went wrong, he would totally try to avoid to do the same thing. As a trader also, I really do think that having experiences will shape you to become a better trader. You just have to understand what you did and not just go with the flow. We trade because we want to earn money so we should not depend on what is just laying there on the table but at least try to add something good in there. Be tactful, we don't need to be smart to be a successful trader, we just need to know what we are doing.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:31:36 PM

Right, it really do depends on the trader. It is normal that when a person made a mistake, and he knows when and where he went wrong, he would totally try to avoid to do the same thing. As a trader also, I really do think that having experiences will shape you to become a better trader. You just have to understand what you did and not just go with the flow. We trade because we want to earn money so we should not depend on what is just laying there on the table but at least try to add something good in there. Be tactful, we don't need to be smart to be a successful trader, we just need to know what we are doing.
Be happy when you have loss, because that loss helped you get more experience and make your trading skills be better. For those who still have not loss in the trading journey, you do not need to compare your loss with those people, because they did not know feeling of loser and solution to solve this problem.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

Be happy when you have loss, because that loss helped you get more experience and make your trading skills be better. For those who still have not loss in the trading journey, you do not need to compare your loss with those people, because they did not know feeling of loser and solution to solve this problem.

Losing money is looking like the worst thing ever but it teach us a lot about not repeating the same mistakes in trading. I learnt many things from trading and losses because they showed me how not to reach during market actions.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

Trading needs timing. You must be in the right time to buy and sell coins here. And Bitcoin today is very low. It is the right time to buy bitcoin and sell it when the value is high.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

I just started trading too but I'm trying for long term gains. Were you attempting a pump and dump? If so, I'd avoid that for now and stick to solid investments like BTC or ethereum. They are pretty safe and you can still gain 20% in a week if you monitor trading sites vigilantly. Don't give up man. Let's get rich.

Lets get rich. I like it. Spread the world that this huge correction just temporary so we can make their doubt and panic less.
Etherium is the most stable stable one right now so i choose to invest in it too to make profit in long term.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:46:47 AM

Trading needs timing. You must be in the right time to buy and sell coins here. And Bitcoin today is very low. It is the right time to buy bitcoin and sell it when the value is high.
It is not only buying and selling its about how or what did you do to make profit in this special days that both bitcoins and altcoins were dump hard. Trading sucks, I'll hold my coins as in the title in order to win its needs to hodl not to panic.
Yes, timing it is but even you got that timing always knowing yourself when to exit is the best plan. When we trade we accept the risk, to have patience and many more so the trick here is to endure yourself to overcome all these to be successfull.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:02:29 AM

It is not only buying and selling its about how or what did you do to make profit in this special days that both bitcoins and altcoins were dump hard. Trading sucks, I'll hold my coins as in the title in order to win its needs to hodl not to panic.
Yes, timing it is but even you got that timing always knowing yourself when to exit is the best plan. When we trade we accept the risk, to have patience and many more so the trick here is to endure yourself to overcome all these to be successfull.
for trading does require the right timing, but in addition to timing we can set the time when we buy and sell. we must stay focused to be able to get profit. skills and abilities we must develop to make traders more fun. if you say that annoying trader you just lack experience and lack of skill in trading.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:45:15 AM

for trading does require the right timing, but in addition to timing we can set the time when we buy and sell. we must stay focused to be able to get profit. skills and abilities we must develop to make traders more fun. if you say that annoying trader you just lack experience and lack of skill in trading.
Yes it was all under timing, i didn't only make it specific because its too many underneath. I don't say that conversly lack of knowledge is an ignorant because all you have to do is read and reading is one of that skills. Skills is needed however in times it depends upon what a trader use to be as a trader or an investor trader.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:10:23 AM

if you take action to hold a coin for several years to come it is a good action like investment and in the world of trading the key is patience, if you can not do that then you will lose
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: