Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins  (Read 25856 times)
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

Trading truly sucks, when the same is used without prior knowledge about the same. In particular people have good fiat backing to invest, but due to lack of knowledge invest on the wrong asset and expect profit in a short. This is truly impossible and they don't have patience to hold for a price increase. This leads to loss

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!

Oh! Bro 1.8k USD is so important to me because I can buy a lot of food and things on that , but yeah trading is risky type of investment your money can be times 10 or worst no profit at all . I also try to invest before and then trading but I feel like i dont get any profit at all so i just decided to hold coins / tokens and then wait until 3 - 6 months then check if i get profit .
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

Trading truly sucks, when the same is used without prior knowledge about the same. In particular people have good fiat backing to invest, but due to lack of knowledge invest on the wrong asset and expect profit in a short. This is truly impossible and they don't have patience to hold for a price increase. This leads to loss

It only sucks if you are not good at it. People that are good at it would tell you thats its an amazing skillset and toold. I also am not the best trader because I get too attached to things.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

It only sucks if you are not good at it. People that are good at it would tell you thats its an amazing skillset and toold. I also am not the best trader because I get too attached to things.
if you trade correctly, with a qualitative approach, then the trader can earn in a week what you can get for your storage of your coins. But it must be professional, not just without preliminary preparation.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:55:48 AM

Be happy when you have loss, because that loss helped you get more experience and make your trading skills be better. For those who still have not loss in the trading journey, you do not need to compare your loss with those people, because they did not know feeling of loser and solution to solve this problem.

I think we dont need to be happy if we lose and dont need to be sad.
We need to be strong if we are facing lose in trading. I agree if we lose then we need to learn from it.
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:28:26 AM

Newbie trader here and it took me exactly 3 days to understand that short time trading is not for me. I lost some and gain too, but most of it was plain luck and I dont deserve that profit. I left it and now I just buy coins for holding now.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

Mistakes make man perfect,we learn from mistakes so take review and overcome then move on.Holding also good decision still there need to be patient don't be panic and push to sell,wait a good moment and sell.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

Newbie trader here and it took me exactly 3 days to understand that short time trading is not for me. I lost some and gain too, but most of it was plain luck and I dont deserve that profit. I left it and now I just buy coins for holding now.

You made a good choice, short term trading are so risky than the long term trading. A newbie trader is still very emotional and lack of experience in trading. Important thing as a newbie is gaining an experience and know how to handle a trade and it suppose that its better if you make a long term trade

Quantum444

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:59:50 AM

No it doesn't, just follow my FREE signals on telegram
Hello everyone,
https://t.me/cryptokraken
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
If you want to overcome all of your losses in trading, my advice is do not quit trading. One of the best way to overcome your losses is by controlling your emotions. It seems that you don't have a lot of patience and it is the reason why you lose your money.

SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

Cheers!
It is normal to experiencing loss in trading. You can earn big amount of money in trading if you will improve your trading skills. You should have a lot of hope for you to become professional trader.
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

"Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins" .   ...lol
You just made my day!
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

You made a good choice, short term trading are so risky than the long term trading. A newbie trader is still very emotional and lack of experience in trading. Important thing as a newbie is gaining an experience and know how to handle a trade and it suppose that its better if you make a long term trade
Good for him to understand in a span of 3days. It doesn't mean he knows it trading needs a bunch of patience and capability to know or spot what are your mistakes. The newbie traders is very easy to lose their belief or positions and sell because of fast panic market dumpers.
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

Daily trade without meaning is what most risk entails, and simply holding the coins is not the best option either. The best thing is from time to time for example 1-2 times a week to review the news and if there is reason then to trade. But, if you would have to choose one of the first two options, probably holding the coins is a better investment in terms of benefit / effort
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

Daily trade without meaning is what most risk entails, and simply holding the coins is not the best option either. The best thing is from time to time for example 1-2 times a week to review the news and if there is reason then to trade. But, if you would have to choose one of the first two options, probably holding the coins is a better investment in terms of benefit / effort

Holding is only for patient people, most of the traders can't hold their tokens because they all time time want to make money from their coins. They sell it out and then they cry because of this decission.
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

Cheers!
I think if you trade unsuccessfully you have not sold yet, it means not yet. It can be seen that if you are investing in a potential project, it is likely that its price will grow over time and only temporarily reduced by the market storm. So when investing in a project you have to trust and trust the project that you have invested, should not give up because of a little wind.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

Charge it to experience. I've always believe that, in trading it is always a win-lose situation. Even the so-called experienced traders do lose in some of their tradings. That's why i am not so enthusiastic about on trying this side of the field. Well it is good to know that you've already learned your lesson that not everybody can trade. Holding is really a good choice.

Of course, if you keep it, it's a good choice. But it still depends on the time on which you can conserve your coins. if Bitcoin, then you need to store for years, and other coins will last six months to see a real good price.
Zhukov0

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

Can confirm. I lost a small fortune trading, but I'm happy it happened because it was a life experience and I'll hope to never do that again.
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:59:36 AM

actually, trading is not an easy work. you needs prepare many things before start such as knowledge, technical skills, hunting news,... So, if you are not an good trader, you can choose the investing strategy.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

Don't trade if you don't have the guts of taking up the risk better stay at holding out your coins. Before I'm afraid of doing some trades but now I'm into holding my bitcoins and also at the same time I'm do day trading. It's enjoyable and fun in my side because I'm learning with new methods of reading the market and this is really an effective way of growing myself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: