Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:41:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins  (Read 25856 times)
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:31:50 AM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!

Charge it to experience. I've always believe that, in trading it is always a win-lose situation. Even the so-called experienced traders do lose in some of their tradings. That's why i am not so enthusiastic about on trying this side of the field. Well it is good to know that you've already learned your lesson that not everybody can trade. Holding is really a good choice.

miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:46:52 AM

It is not good advice to avoid trading just because you failed. Everyone fails and commits mistakes. It is wrong that you have trade too much when you are still a newbie in trading. You could have started small and move your way up slowly. Trading is profitable but takes a lot of patience and time to learn. Experience makes you better at it. So trading small while you gain experience is the best move.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:49:55 AM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!
If you don't have good trading skills, I think it is better if you will just hold your coins. You will lose your money if you will continue to trade. You must gather more information for you to improve your trading skills.

Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

It is not good advice to avoid trading just because you failed. Everyone fails and commits mistakes. It is wrong that you have trade too much when you are still a newbie in trading. You could have started small and move your way up slowly. Trading is profitable but takes a lot of patience and time to learn. Experience makes you better at it. So trading small while you gain experience is the best move.

We all know that but there are people who easily surrendered because they do not want to take further risk that would result to losing more money.
If we conditioned ourselves on losing, we can easily lose money and that is not wise as a trader since it's a game of mind, never think of an overnight success as those successful traders spend time to achieve where they are now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

It really sucks if you easily panic and sell it when you feel that it's over even if it's not. Trading is a battle of patience. Those coins can still recover and they just need time.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

I don't see trading as been suck but rather, i believe it is more profitable than holding. Trading can be only profitable when you have a working strategy and you know how to analyze the market properly. I am of the opinion that, if some people can make a fortune out of trading, then, anyone else could as well.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

You can just charge it to experience and maybe try to learn from it. Crypto trading is never an easy thing despite what others are claiming. Not only must you require patience and a goos understanding of what you are getting into, but the risks will always be there especially for the alt coins that only serve as pump and dump instruments. I was also into a bit of trad8ng before but since I found out that I can't devote too much in it, I just decided to hold my coins and let it appreciate in value over time.

I think that's the best "acceptance" strategy one can do after a loss. However, that is good for a person who's outside looking in like us. But, for the person who lost something, especially if it's a big amount then, it's hard to tell him to charge it to experience or that it's okay because it is certainly not. What I am saying here is that everyone has their own call on what investment and venture they want to follow through in the cryptocurrency market. Just like everyone else, losing is tough, so if you feel that trading is not the venture for you, then by all means follow that because it's more difficult to regret after losing so much. At least, by doing that, you mitigate or avoid all the probable you may get in the future.

JaredWallace

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

Trading is only for hodlers you need to have patience in this game
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

You can just charge it to experience and maybe try to learn from it. Crypto trading is never an easy thing despite what others are claiming. Not only must you require patience and a goos understanding of what you are getting into, but the risks will always be there especially for the alt coins that only serve as pump and dump instruments. I was also into a bit of trad8ng before but since I found out that I can't devote too much in it, I just decided to hold my coins and let it appreciate in value over time.

I think that's the best "acceptance" strategy one can do after a loss. However, that is good for a person who's outside looking in like us. But, for the person who lost something, especially if it's a big amount then, it's hard to tell him to charge it to experience or that it's okay because it is certainly not. What I am saying here is that everyone has their own call on what investment and venture they want to follow through in the cryptocurrency market. Just like everyone else, losing is tough, so if you feel that trading is not the venture for you, then by all means follow that because it's more difficult to regret after losing so much. At least, by doing that, you mitigate or avoid all the probable you may get in the future.
Well, trading is not really for all the people, it requires much patience and effort to look at the price from time to time and some will really pissed them off but some people especially those  who are really interested to do trading are excited whenever they are seeing the price of each coin whether it is blood or a green one and I admire them most.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

It's too late to give you advice, you ruined your money in trading that you can expect a good profit but worst. Lesson learned, before you invest your money you can do research so you won't be regret in the future. I hope that the bitcoin price may rise again so you can buy delorean.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

It's too late to give you advice, you ruined your money in trading that you can expect a good profit but worst. Lesson learned, before you invest your money you can do research so you won't be regret in the future. I hope that the bitcoin price may rise again so you can buy delorean.
dont rush when you are trying to invest for cause you may have a lot of regret for when you have may fail for while you are doing on investing , that you are trading your money for.
myworkstrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:12:58 PM

Honestly its hard to trade right now, Bitcoin is sideway or conso, and its a matter of time we will see again the rally of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency for now let's try to trade some good buy on dip and sell high. good luck

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:36:20 PM

Trade when everyone are scared, Day trading is risky it's not advisable especially in crypto market I want you to hold coins and not going to sell that for short term. If you want a serious profit you must hodl that for long term.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:56:10 PM

Honestly its hard to trade right now, Bitcoin is sideway or conso, and its a matter of time we will see again the rally of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency for now let's try to trade some good buy on dip and sell high. good luck
It is really hard to do trading but if we will just have our own strategy and would find time to focus then we will eventually earn here, it is hard because it is hard to predict especially if you are daily trader you will almost everyday sad when you'll gonna see the price at bloody type so might as well invest and hold bitcoin than in any other coins.

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:52:22 PM

It is really hard to do trading but if we will just have our own strategy and would find time to focus then we will eventually earn here, it is hard because it is hard to predict especially if you are daily trader you will almost everyday sad when you'll gonna see the price at bloody type so might as well invest and hold bitcoin than in any other coins.
If you don't have experience and trading skills to trading cryptocurrency or at least you just holding Bitcoin for the future, you shouldn't spend any amount into cryptocurrency. Like my friends, you can earning Bitcoin from some tasks on this forum.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

It is not suck at all. It is because you do not know how to trade appropriately. There are many people making money with trading without any problem because they have learned many things before accessing to the trading world. if you want to earn money from trading, you have to learn. Do not expect that you can easily make money from it.
lil_jb

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:42:16 AM

I start trading as a noob  Tongue. I was able to make a profit but had I holded I would of made significantly more money . oh well I like to learn the hard way  Roll Eyes.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:55:46 AM

This is depend on this situation of market, if the market all the time high will be good idea to hold all coin, but if the market change to down trend cause so many bad news and FUD will be good idea doing day trading with some risk management to minimize the risk. Could be by doing both by portfolio each 50% is good idea.

olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:29:28 AM

Of course, as soon as the price drops investors try to buy at an acceptable cost to them, and then, when the price soars up - again to sell. That's the whole trick. As you can see, trading kriptovalyut is simple, you just need to figure it out and go through the whole cycle from entering money to the stock exchange, before withdrawing the profit.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

I honestly and completely agree with you mate. It indeed sucks when it comes to day trading because there's a high chance you will lose some. Even if you are a skilled trader, it's still very risky.

The best way for you in that situation is to simply #HODL your portfolio, which is something that I am doing now because I lost more than half of my portfolio's value for good. We just have to wait and see until the bull run comes.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: