Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VMC] Official Virtual Mining Corporation Discussion  (Read 85947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 08:24:35 PM

ActiveMining: Reaches Its Goal to Fund The NRE to Create the Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Mining Chip

SPRINGFIELD, MO, - July 19, 2013 - Active Mining (AM) and Virtual Mining Corporation (VMC) are announcing today that they have reached their funding goal to provide funds for the NRE required by eASIC.  VMC is in the process of creating the  "World's Fastest Bitcoin Mining Chip"  the Fast-Hash-One 28nm 16 GH/s chip. The Fast-Hash-One machines starts at 256 GH/s with a retail price of $3,999 or $15.62 per GH/s also making it the price leader in the market place. The Fast-Hash-One series of bitcoin mining machines are  "The Gold Standard Of Bitcoin Mining Machines"™

Plese don't lie to your customers. You won't have the world's fastest bitcoin mining chip at 16GH/s. I really hate this corporate marketing stuff. Considering that KnC will have a chip capable of 100GH/s you just can't advertise your chip the way you do. Everyone is a "market leader" and has "fastest chip". Let's just cut the crap and make good products and they will sell themselves after that.

Edit: I mean BFL advertise themselves as being "a market leader in microprocessor design" (paid announcement here: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/6/prweb9611889.htm) and look how miserable they failed. Don't make the same mistake as them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 08:57:21 PM

ActiveMining: Reaches Its Goal to Fund The NRE to Create the Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Mining Chip

SPRINGFIELD, MO, - July 19, 2013 - Active Mining (AM) and Virtual Mining Corporation (VMC) are announcing today that they have reached their funding goal to provide funds for the NRE required by eASIC.  VMC is in the process of creating the  "World's Fastest Bitcoin Mining Chip"  the Fast-Hash-One 28nm 16 GH/s chip. The Fast-Hash-One machines starts at 256 GH/s with a retail price of $3,999 or $15.62 per GH/s also making it the price leader in the market place. The Fast-Hash-One series of bitcoin mining machines are  "The Gold Standard Of Bitcoin Mining Machines"™

Plese don't lie to your customers. You won't have the world's fastest bitcoin mining chip at 16GH/s. I really hate this corporate marketing stuff. Considering that KnC will have a chip capable of 100GH/s you just can't advertise your chip the way you do. Everyone is a "market leader" and has "fastest chip". Let's just cut the crap and make good products and they will sell themselves after that.

Edit: I mean BFL advertise themselves as being "a market leader in microprocessor design" (paid announcement here: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/6/prweb9611889.htm) and look how miserable they failed. Don't make the same mistake as them.

100 Gh/s per CHIP?
sunniestsolomin

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 09:49:30 PM

Dude, you don't know what your talking about. They are saying PER CHIP. KNCMiner's MODULES are 100GHs, NOT PER CHIP.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 09:50:57 PM

100 Gh/s per CHIP?

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-22

redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 10:00:41 PM

Hmm impressive thanks
sunniestsolomin

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 10:46:40 PM

I think they made a mistake. To have that hash rate on one chip at that die size seems impossible.

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-10
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 10:48:29 PM

Dude, you don't know what your talking about. They are saying PER CHIP. KNCMiner's MODULES are 100GHs, NOT PER CHIP.

Looks like they'll be 4 chips per module. So 25 GH/s. Still faster than VMC.

Buy & Hold
sunniestsolomin

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:12:18 PM

It says 48 chips in the Jupiter.  400/48 = 8.33
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:25:29 PM

In their specifications (which I have stored on my computer somewhere) their chip is listed at 10 GH/s, that is what I used to compare our chip to their chip.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:32:00 PM

Their chip is 100 Gh/s, this has been common knowledge for a month now...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:54:16 PM

IF the chip sees the light of day, it might be 100Gh/s.

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:58:54 PM

It says 48 chips in the Jupiter.  400/48 = 8.33

So you are saying that stuff said in "news-10" is better than stuff said in "news-22". Logic fail!

IF the chip sees the light of day, it might be 100Gh/s.

Ok if if. Keep your "ifs" to yourself. We can start the "if" game with VMC too so what's the use of your post?

SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:45:26 AM

I heard that VMC had tested its chips? however, can you please upload some picture of the psychical chip and the screenshot of your test result and the snapshot of the laboratory which you used to testing and developing your chip.

Thank You ,if you can provides these pictures~~~
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:07:26 AM

I heard that VMC had tested its chips? however, can you please upload some picture of the psychical chip and the screenshot of your test result and the snapshot of the laboratory which you used to testing and developing your chip.

We have had our RTL code tested for feasibility to run on eASIC's chip.  The RTL code was found to be feasible and from the results we have an estimate of the speed of 16 GH/s and power of less than 12 watts per chip.
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:10:23 AM

We have had our RTL code tested for feasibility to run on eASIC's chip.  The RTL code was found to be feasible and from the results we have an estimate of the speed of 16 GH/s and power of less than 12 watts per chip.
So, if this code was simulated in computer, can you please upload a screenshot?

most simulation are done with computer software, you should got the screenshot of the simulation.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:15:23 AM

We have had our RTL code tested for feasibility to run on eASIC's chip.  The RTL code was found to be feasible and from the results we have an estimate of the speed of 16 GH/s and power of less than 12 watts per chip.

I do not have a screenshot at this time.
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:18:23 AM

We have had our RTL code tested for feasibility to run on eASIC's chip.  The RTL code was found to be feasible and from the results we have an estimate of the speed of 16 GH/s and power of less than 12 watts per chip.

Can you possibly get those screenshots uploaded within short time? otherwise, how can you make us believe that your result is real?
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:27:15 AM

Can you possibly get those screenshots uploaded within short time? otherwise, how can you make us believe that your result is real?

Sure, as soon as I get something I can post.  Some of what we are doing is still under an NDA, so that limits what I can say or post.  In the next few weeks we will
be moving forward with this project as we now have the funds to pay the NRE to eAsic.
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:34:53 AM

Sure, as soon as I get something I can post.  Some of what we are doing is still under an NDA, so that limits what I can say or post.  In the next few weeks we will
be moving forward with this project as we now have the funds to pay the NRE to eAsic.
Sure ,it will be great to see anything news from you. I remember that you are building chips based on 28NM standard, Did you found anyone to producing them? 
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:36:41 AM

Sure ,it will be great to see anything news from you. I remember that you are building chips based on 28NM standard, Did you found anyone to producing them? 

Yes, we will have 28nm chips in a 12 week time frame after we approve our RTL code.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: