Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:13:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VMC] Official Virtual Mining Corporation Discussion  (Read 85947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:05:00 PM

So whats the refund status? Many refunds? I mean we get big news for Million-USD-Orders but no info for refunds. But that would be interesting.

They pay refunds for everyone who requests them, but i don't think there are so many requesting them.

Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:12:32 PM

So whats the refund status? Many refunds? I mean we get big news for Million-USD-Orders but no info for refunds. But that would be interesting.

They pay refunds for everyone who requests them, but i don't think there are so many requesting them.

If anyone does request a refund please let us know how the procedure went and if there were any issues.
CanadianGuy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:50:35 PM

kleeck is right. you have to get to the back of the line.

I couldn't help but notice you haven't responded to my PM. Wink

i'm pumping out hundreds of dollars a day and you link me to a betting site with under $100 total bets.  not to mention a betting site that may or may not be fair to the winner (flashbacks of "bets of bitcoin' come to mind). show me a higher, more reliable reward and ill make a whole documentary for you High Def.
Ozymandias

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:43:02 AM

i'm pumping out hundreds of dollars a day and you link me to a betting site with under $100 total bets.  not to mention a betting site that may or may not be fair to the winner (flashbacks of "bets of bitcoin' come to mind). show me a higher, more reliable reward and ill make a whole documentary for you High Def.

Don't provide proof. It's funnier that way!
auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:34:09 AM

i'm pumping out hundreds of dollars a day and you link me to a betting site with under $100 total bets.  not to mention a betting site that may or may not be fair to the winner (flashbacks of "bets of bitcoin' come to mind). show me a higher, more reliable reward and ill make a whole documentary for you High Def.

CanadianGuy, can you take a picture of the miner and post it for us? I think many of us would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Kasnec

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 02:06:46 PM

I've sent in a request for a refund (29/12). I will let people know how the whole process goes.
Edser

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 02:32:37 PM

I've sent in a request for a refund (29/12). I will let people know how the whole process goes.

I did as well.
I have received a reply, but still need to wait to see if the refund actually comes to my house since that seems to be their preferred method.

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:49:10 PM

Just thought people here should know the current situation.

Weekly Update: 1/8/13

Question From VinceSamios:

Update Requests:
When and Where will we be able to trade shares?

Crypto-Trade and ChromaWallet (colored Coins).  As soon as we get time to finish the
verification interface; however, our core business comes first and working on Intellihash.

When is the first batch of chips/boards supposed to arrive at VMC Assembly?

Our engineers are still designing our board. We had to change our engineering firm, and
learn a few lessons about hiring an engineer firm.  We don't have a date at this time.

What do you estimate the ActM hashrate be at the end of January, February and March?

Due to our inexperience with design, we have had a few set backs; however, we have hired
the most competent RTL design team to make sure that when we spin up our chip it will work.  They are
very competent at Low-Power and getting the most speed from the chip.

Do you have any more accurate energy efficiency figures yet? w/GH?

Not at this time.
Edser

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:49:33 AM

If anyone does request a refund please let us know how the procedure went and if there were any issues.

Mine cleared the bank. Only issue was the bank thinking it could be a fraud on my part since it was not a 'normal' transaction.

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:24:57 AM

Mine cleared the bank. Only issue was the bank thinking it could be a fraud on my part since it was not a 'normal' transaction.

Good to hear,

Gerald from ActM made it clear that they would honor any refund request and it appears they are making good on that.

Anyone else that feels they should request a refund should do so but I imagine they will be updating their pricing to reflect the new timeline they will be introducing as per their latest news post.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 06:45:07 PM

The first buyer i read from. Its strange that there arent threads filled with angry customers like it was usually for avalon. Of course avalon didnt refund from the start. Is that the explaination? Im not convinced.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Edser

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:01:53 PM

Yeah weird more people haven't been here to say they requested a refund. I think I saw 2 others, and only 1 said they got a check.

Edser

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:08:53 PM

FYI, I am not an angry customer. I was under the impression many moons ago that shipping started in Nov. By Jan, I saw ROI at maybe 10% if shipping started on xmas. Realizing I may be well down the line, and still no real updates on specifics, I wanted out. If the PR was there, half these threads would be dead, and maybe I would have stuck it out. I took pics of everything to make sure I didn't get screwed in any way.

Good luck out there getting your shares back and they release some product to the public.

coindesk12

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:47:56 AM

Hello bitcoin miners!

I talked on this website about VMC and asked had anyone received a miner from VMC yet?
All said no, and also the fact that Kenneth Slaughter had not given his trusting prepaying customers updates
as to WHY we did not get the miners on time. I phoned and emailed until blue in the face, and then went to the forum
to see who else was not getting answerers! Kenneth who before getting my money would reply to emails and answer the phone.
Once he got the money I could not get him to reply to email or phone even after a month of trying.

BECAUSE I CONTACTED THE !!

Office of the Attorney General
Senior Advocate
Consumer Protection Division
P.O. Box 899|Jefferson City, MO  65102
E-Mail: Lesha.bommel@ago.mo.gov
Tel: (573)-751-8810 |Fax: (573) 751-7948

He then got the message loud and clear and got MAD and canceled my order with VMC!
I did not want that to happen but for him to reply to email and answer the phone !
I could not get him to talk to me so I went to  Attorney General, and that is why he canceled my order!!!
Kenneth that is no way to run a company, with people money that put blind faith in YOU....
Kenneth you should have told the people that the miners would be late and why!
You cant just have your family run the company!
MY experience in dealing with VMC would tell anyone JUST stay away from VMC they are not operating with the customers best interest at heart!!!
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 02:57:02 AM

Hello bitcoin miners!

I talked on this website about VMC and asked had anyone received a miner from VMC yet?
All said no, and also the fact that Kenneth Slaughter had not given his trusting prepaying customers updates
as to WHY we did not get the miners on time. I phoned and emailed until blue in the face, and then went to the forum
to see who else was not getting answerers! Kenneth who before getting my money would reply to emails and answer the phone.
Once he got the money I could not get him to reply to email or phone even after a month of trying.

Senior Advocate

He then got the message loud and clear and got MAD and canceled my order with VMC!
I did not want that to happen but for him to reply to email and answer the phone !
I could not get him to talk to me so I went to  Attorney General, and that is why he canceled my order!!!
Kenneth that is no way to run a company, with people money that put blind faith in YOU....
MY experience in dealing with VMC would tell anyone JUST stay away from VMC they are not operating with the customers best interest at heart!!!

You left out one very important detail above.  You received a 100% refund of your money.
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:52:18 AM

Hello bitcoin miners!

Senior Advocate

You left out one very important detail above.  You received a 100% refund of your money.

As one would expect seeing as you cancelled their order!
Why is not stealing money such an achievement to be bragged about?  You really have no clue when it comes to customer service, do you?
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 11:02:11 PM

There are no refunds, there are no miners, there is no actm, no vmc. Just people content with waiting for ken to get away with it all.

We have paid out over $200,000 in refunds.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 11:14:45 PM

There are no refunds, there are no miners, there is no actm, no vmc. Just people content with waiting for ken to get away with it all.

So may I ask where my money is then Kenneth?
I have attempted converse with your 'customer service' only to be met with tumbleweed (and no refund)

Shed some light on this if you can!

Have you checked our on-line shopping cart, it shows we did a refund on 1-15-14.  I see you have two address, have you check both of those address for the check?
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 11:47:18 PM

So may I ask where my money is then Kenneth?
I have attempted converse with your 'customer service' only to be met with tumbleweed (and no refund)

Shed some light on this if you can!

Have you checked our on-line shopping cart, it shows we did a refund on 1-15-14.  I see you have two address, have you check both of those address for the check?

Yes I can see that it says "refund" but this was a month ago, the check has not arrived.

The two addresses (billing and delivery) are the same if you look.

By what method did you send it? with tracking? signature on delivery? any clues would be helpful to track it down.

I will have customer service check this out.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 11:50:57 PM

So shall I come back in another month? or are you going to find out what's happened right now?

I sent an email to have the CS staff check it out tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: