Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VMC] Official Virtual Mining Corporation Discussion  (Read 85947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:20:55 PM

Not sure if this was made known on the HW forum, but VMC has officially abandoned not only the eAsic 28nm products, but the recently announced 55nm products.  In other words, the products on Virtual Mining website do not exist, and development of said products abandoned.  Details can be found in multiple Active Mining threads in the Securities section of this forum.

*VMC is a fully owned subsidiary of Active Mining.

So what are they working on right now?

theMiracle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:23:05 PM

Exit strategy Cool
stenkross

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:32:20 PM

Weekly Update 2/19/2014

We have started with a new vendor for our 28nm project.  Our custom 28nm will be very competitive in the market place and will be air cooled and use a double slot.  The estimate speed of the new card will be 432 GH/s and will be listed at $1499.00.

Management is preparing for the MSD investigation, management believes that the MSD will clear VMC of any wrong acts in Missouri as VMC has NOT offered ActiveMining shares.  Management believes that the company can be successful in the long run.  The management team is committed to seeing this through.

ActiveMining-PR Staff
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:01:38 PM

Weekly Update 2/19/2014

We have started with a new vendor for our 28nm project.  Our custom 28nm will be very competitive in the market place and will be air cooled and use a double slot.  The estimate speed of the new card will be 432 GH/s and will be listed at $1499.00.

Management is preparing for the MSD investigation, management believes that the MSD will clear VMC of any wrong acts in Missouri as VMC has NOT offered ActiveMining shares.  Management believes that the company can be successful in the long run.  The management team is committed to seeing this through.

ActiveMining-PR Staff

What the hell is "double slot"? It's the first time i hear this.

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:32:34 PM

So ken slaughter is going to run a shell game with the state because they didn't know that he's running two companies and filed the inquiry against vmc instead of active mining? VMC of course lost all their bitcoins to mtgox, for no good reason, and actm is still completely fake.

nice.
theMiracle

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:04:47 AM

Weekly Update 2/19/2014

ActiveMining-PR Staff

Oright!  A year has passed since the "virtual identity" [sic] known as Active Mining bilked your coinz.
Let's tally up Ken's accomplishments since that time:

1. Started 45nm project.
2. Abandoned 45nm project.

3. Started 28nm project.
4. Abandoned 28nm project

5. Bought 55nm IP
6. Taped out 55nm project.
7. Abandoned 55nm project.

Somewhere among those epic milestones, there was
hashpower bought to fake out investors,
the advisory board ragequit en masse,
investigation by state securities division ensued,
family put on payroll,
defense attorneys put on payroll,
investors parted from their shares...

There were, of course, some positive achievements:
1. Two extra benches photographed in the warehouse.
2. Ken now signs posts with "ActiveMining-PR Staff."

So yeah, a good year.  And this one's gonna be even awesomer!

[Edit] Almost forgot:  U GOT TEH BAG!
HashFast_CL

Activity: 168

HashFast Community Liaison

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 09:51:33 AM

Weekly Update 2/19/2014

ActiveMining-PR Staff

What the hell is "double slot"? It's the first time i hear this.

"Double slot" means two PCIE slots.  Just like an ATI 7970, etc.

Not to be confused with the "double slit" which proved the quantum mechanical nature of light.   Grin

"Bitcoin enables ordinary people to fight back, to avoid and evade snooping governments, which enact, use and abuse laws that allow them, without due process, to investigate, tax, control and seize privately owned assets."  -   Leon Louw

“We can say without equivocation that firms like MasterCard, Visa and the TBTF banks like JPMorgan and Goldman hate the idea of ever having to compete for business again. They have grown comfortable in their corrupt world of writing laws for themselves without any regulatory oversight. They enjoy the exorbitant privilege of bilking the American economy with extortionary transaction rates. They are scared of Bitcoin. And they should be. It offers transparency, cost efficiency and anonymity.” - Max Kaiser
magzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:13:47 AM

There are no refunds, there are no miners, there is no actm, no vmc. Just people content with waiting for ken to get away with it all.

We have paid out over $200,000 in refunds.

So may I ask where my money is then Kenneth?
I have attempted converse with your 'customer service' only to be met with tumbleweed (and no refund)

Shed some light on this if you can!

Have you checked our on-line shopping cart, it shows we did a refund on 1-15-14.  I see you have two address, have you check both of those address for the check?

Yes I can see that it says "refund" but this was a month ago, the check has not arrived.

The two addresses (billing and delivery) are the same if you look.

By what method did you send it? with tracking? signature on delivery? any clues would be helpful to track it down.

I will have customer service check this out.

Kenneth,
You mentioned that you would check this out with customer service over 3 weeks ago and have not got back.
Please tell me what's going on with my refund.
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 01:42:13 AM

There are no refunds, there are no miners, there is no actm, no vmc. Just people content with waiting for ken to get away with it all.

I have attempted converse with your 'customer service' only to be met with tumbleweed (and no refund)

Have you checked our on-line shopping cart, it shows we did a refund on 1-15-14.  I see you have two address, have you check both of those address for the check?

Yes I can see that it says "refund" but this was a month ago, the check has not arrived.

By what method did you send it? with tracking? signature on delivery? any clues would be helpful to track it down.

Kenneth,
You mentioned that you would check this out with customer service over 3 weeks ago and have not got back.

We have replaced VMC's customer service staff with Kris.  Kris is going through all of the refunds and we expect to start sending refunds out again in the next 2-4 weeks.  This delay in refunds was due to our loss of bitcoins on MtGox; however, we will be covering all refunds 100%.
magzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:52:04 AM

Kenneth,

We have replaced VMC's customer service staff with Kris.  Kris is going through all of the refunds and we expect to start sending refunds out again in the next 2-4 weeks.  This delay in refunds was due to our loss of bitcoins on MtGox; however, we will be covering all refunds 100%.

We judge ourselves by our intentions.
But other people judge you by your actions.

Can I ask that you act and refund my money first, given that I have been asking for 3 months. I don't wan't false promises I just want action.
Flaste

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:50:48 AM

Why doesnt the customer service email work anymore on the website? I am trying to find out whats going on with my order I placed back in December. Is this unit going to ship or not? If not, I would like a refund immediately. Order Reference LIVDPQJKR.

Please respond.
theMiracle

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:23:01 PM

Ken daytraded your money on Gox like a boss, but finally got pwnt by Mark.
Honest mistake, he meant well, but your money's gone.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:01:16 PM

Are people really going to buy blaming Gox for the delay in refund "checks?"
NotLambchop

Merit: 254

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:12:47 PM

^Nah, but they also won't do anything about it. 
stenkross

Activity: 330

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:38:16 PM

My god crumbs, how many aliases have you got anyway?
NotLambchop

Merit: 254

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:05:58 PM

My god crumbs...

In many names many shalt know Him, yet He is one.
equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 08:21:44 PM

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
theMiracle

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:38:14 PM

@equipoise:  Yep, that's what kept you holding teh bag of dicks known as Active Mining.
Take pride in staying ignorant, everyone needs something to be proud of Undecided
Tars_Tarkas

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:28:05 AM

Glad to hear the 100% refund policy is still in place... 
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:24:48 PM

Why doesnt the customer service email work anymore on the website? I am trying to find out whats going on with my order I placed back in December. Is this unit going to ship or not? If not, I would like a refund immediately. Order Reference LIVDPQJKR.

Please respond.

Please use the shopping cart message system to contact us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: