Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VMC] Official Virtual Mining Corporation Discussion  (Read 85947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
magzy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:33:12 AM

Why doesnt the customer service email work anymore on the website? I am trying to find out whats going on with my order I placed back in December. Is this unit going to ship or not? If not, I would like a refund immediately. Order Reference LIVDPQJKR.

Please respond.

Please use the shopping cart message system to contact us.

I have sent about 35 messages to customer service through my account asking for my refund over the last three months.

I have been repeatedly ignored and given false promises and lied to.

The carrot of a refund is constantly being dangled.

What level of reassurance can you give me and other buyers that a refund will arrive within a specified time frame?

HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:59:12 AM

Hi,

any of you guys have also had the refund cheque sent with a misspelling in your name (twice), so that cashing it in is impossible?

Thanks.

Prepare to enter a world of stress
theMiracle

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:36:21 AM

Hi,
any of you guys have also had the refund cheque sent with a misspelling in your name (twice), so that cashing it in is impossible?
Thanks.

Cashing it would be impossible regardless of how he spelled your name.  Bad check is bad Undecided
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 04:06:06 PM

Hi,
Thanks.

Cashing it would be impossible regardless of how he spelled your name.  Bad check is bad Undecided

We don't issue "Bad Checks" not one of our refund checks have been returned.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:49:01 PM

^Right.  You just accidentally misspell the name.  Twice.
Protip:  "My dog ate your check" <==next excuse.
FCTaiChi

Activity: 308

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 04:25:28 PM

What is the estimated date of shipping?

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
theMiracle

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:43:46 PM

Shipping of what?  Everything listed on VMC website never was/is no longer in development.  It is *guaranteed not to ship*.
magzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:41:58 AM

Not sure if this was made known on the HW forum, but VMC has officially abandoned not only the eAsic 28nm products, but the recently announced 55nm products.  In other words, the products on Virtual Mining website do not exist, and development of said products abandoned.  Details can be found in multiple Active Mining threads in the Securities section of this forum.

*VMC is a fully owned subsidiary of Active Mining.

So what are they working on right now?

Not refunds that's for sure. I've been waiting 3 months for mine.
FCTaiChi

Activity: 308

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 02:22:46 PM

Oh.  Thank you miracle, I've been away for a while.

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:17:25 AM

This is Samantha Butler,First of all these accusations against me,Micah Slaughter and Gerald Slaughter are all false.We have nothing to do with what Ken does.We have no access to any money,We were at the low end of the company just employee's,We also were not able to make the decision's as far as refunds,etc they all had to be ran by Ken.Accusing me of running a meth lab and having felony's,all these vehicles,etc are all false.Also to bring my brother into this which by the way has nothing to do with me,Is by far a low go,And sending me threatening emails threw Facebook using someone Else's account,Don't think i have not contacted the authority over this matter.I am tired of being harassed and threatened over stupid shit,That i and my family have NOTHING TO DO WITH!!! So if you don't stop posting our information and making up lies.I will push this even further and Sue you for harassment and defamation of character as well as hate crimes.I have already contacted the staff of this site and the authorities with all the post's.This is called bulling and i will not stand by and be made out to be a criminal,I have done no criminal acts at all.In fact we do not work for VMC.So put an end to this now and move onto the real source,Not us!!!!

So Samantha is not involved huh wow news to you Ken too im sure since she is the only one who has ever answered the phone I think someone is lying.  Please file some charges so I can draw you out of the woodwork and server you the papers I have prepared to get my GD money back from this CON artist.  BULLYING LAMO here is a couple words to throw around FRAUD THEFT PUNITIVE DAMAGES MAIL FRAUD RACKETEERING DECEPTION

rogerli9

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:47:15 AM

DEAR VIRTUAL MINING CORP

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS COMPANY
I HAVE ASKED FOR REFUNDS MANY MANY TIMES AND ALL I GET IS MORE FALSE PROMISES.

I WOULD LIKE MY REFUND NOW!!!!!

MY ORDER NUMBER IS GWLKBXZTH

AND LETS SEE IF YOU WILL RESPOND BACK
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 06:28:35 PM

DEAR VIRTUAL MINING CORP

I responded to your PM.
rogerli9

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:47:03 AM

DEAR VIRTUAL MINING CORP

I responded to your PM.

Well then kslaughter, you have responded to my PM, my question to you, is when am i going to get my refund? Your customer service team never reply's back to me
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 02:53:47 PM

... We are expecting to start sending our refunds in coming week.  You should ask for a refund in our shopping cart if you have not already...
NotLambchop

Merit: 254

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:00:57 PM

@rogerli9:  Ken is a master wordsmith.  He told his investors that Active mining started shipping product.  They cheered.  It turned out that the shipped product was ... rack slide rail. <==not kidding.
So when he tells you that refunds will "start in coming week," don't assume that you'll get yours.
He'll refund the guy who bought a slide rail, and you'll wait for yours til Ken comes up with a new story.
Ashitank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:20:53 AM

So what happened to the accumulated dividends & trading of shares Ken ?
rogerli9

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:52:12 AM

@rogerli9:  Ken is a master wordsmith.  He told his investors that Active mining started shipping product.  They cheered.  It turned out that the shipped product was ... rack slide rail. <==not kidding.
So when he tells you that refunds will "start in coming week," don't assume that you'll get yours.
He'll refund the guy who bought a slide rail, and you'll wait for yours til Ken comes up with a new story.

LOLOL HAHA

yeah i know ken is a master wordsmith and really was it a rack slide rail? DAMN i guess both there companies aren't really good.
Technologov

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:27:30 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 07:42:45 AM by Technologov

If the product already exists,  I ask to make a photo of the board and of the chips. This will help both customers and investors confidence.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

... We are expecting to start sending our refunds in coming week.  You should ask for a refund in our shopping cart if you have not already...

This from the guy who said they have sent refunds to anyone who asks.

SCAMMER
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 02:26:40 AM

This from the guy who said they have sent refunds to anyone who asks.
SCAMMER

We have sent refunds of over $300,000; however, we have had to delay refunds due to our losses on MtGox.  With our parent company Active Mining we are still in a position to refund 100% of our Pre-Orders.  However, VMC would like to pay the refunds from its funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: