Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VMC] Official Virtual Mining Corporation Discussion  (Read 85947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:43:02 AM

... We are expecting to start sending our refunds in coming week.  You should ask for a refund in our shopping cart if you have not already...

This from the guy who said they have sent refunds to anyone who asks.
SCAMMER

We have sent refunds of over $300,000; however, we have had to delay refunds due to our losses on MtGox.  With our parent company Active Mining we are still in a position to refund 100% of our Pre-Orders.  However, VMC would like to pay the refunds from its funds.

"would like to" is very different from "will pay in a timely manner". If VMC "wants" to refund but can't due to losses, then how long will it be until you can change "want to" into "can & will" ?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
theMiracle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:55:23 AM

We have sent refunds of over $300,000; however...

Wow, and you claimed you sold 6 million dollars' worth of pre-orders?!  Holy fuck, you still have $5,700,000 to refund.
Have fun.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:53:40 AM

Active mining? So you are using the money that people "invested" into a fake mining company that has never started mining, and will never pay a return on the illegal shares, to refund money for the people that ordered the imaginary miners???  Holy Ponzi Scheme Batman!! YOU JUST ADMITTED IT!!!!!

Someone send that post to the SEC. What a fucking joke.
Anddos

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:11:26 AM

Cleary they have used customers money to buy avalons to mine for them selfs.

The old guy is beyond belief the way he presents him self in this video
http://www.news-leader.com/article/20140302/BUSINESS04/303020022/Bitcoin-Springfield-mining-machines-Slaughter

I have to admit when i first saw http://virtualminingcorp.com when it was first noticed,i was skepitical of the call us online button and after there was indeed the photoshopped pci-e card images which now apear to have been removed,i knew something wasnt right from the first time i saw this site,always be aware of desperation for your hard earned money.

kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 08:44:36 PM

Active mining? So you are using the money that people "invested" into a fake mining company that has never started mining, and will never pay a return on the illegal shares, to refund money for the people that ordered the imaginary miners???  Holy Ponzi Scheme Batman!! YOU JUST ADMITTED IT!!!!!

The Avalons have been mining over 9 months for the mining company.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:35:43 PM

Soon to turn unprofitable right?

kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 12:06:57 AM

Soon to turn unprofitable right?

Yes, but the 100 TH we are bringing on line for AMC, plus an additional 100 TH in the next few weeks will be profitable.
Anddos

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:50:28 AM

so did you purchase avalons with your customers btc?

kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 12:54:53 AM

so did you purchase avalons with your customers btc?

No, the Avalons were purchased with my personal BTC.
Technologov

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:55:53 AM

I ask to take a photo of the board and of the chips. This will help both customers and investors confidence.
gateway

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:02:54 PM

Should buy some Habanero boards coming soon! Smiley
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 05:48:57 AM

Fast-Hash One Prospector (In Stock)
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:11:42 AM

Pics or BS.

Also is it 0.7 w/gh at the wall or at chip level?
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:01:53 AM

512GHs for $3000?!  Someone's late to the party, lol.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 04:33:43 PM

Adding 100 more cards for sale from our mining farm due to the delay in getting our step down transformers installed.  We will be adding back these 100 cards from our next production run in 2 weeks.  The new cards will be our revision 3 cards which will be faster.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:33:07 PM

Ken, the fact that you simply won't point your phone at one of these miners mining and record a little video screams that you are just trying to scam people. Why are you having so much trouble understanding this? Until you provide some form of evidence, due to all the lies you have told in the past, you ARE a scammer trying to rip people off.

It's this simple Ken. You either provide evidence or you remain a scammer.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 06:39:32 PM

Ken, the fact that you simply won't point your phone at one of these miners mining and record a little video screams that you are just trying to scam people. Why are you having so much trouble understanding this? Until you provide some form of evidence, due to all the lies you have told in the past, you ARE a scammer trying to rip people off.

I have never been a Scammer, we have had delays in producing our product, but we have processed over $300,000 in refunds to customers, Scammers don't do refunds.  We are very busy getting these ready to ship and at the same time we are very busy getting our datacenter up and running.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:22:39 PM

I have never been a Scammer, we have had delays in producing our product, but we have processed over $300,000 in refunds to customers, Scammers don't do refunds.  We are very busy getting these ready to ship and at the same time we are very busy getting our datacenter up and running.

There you have it people. The kslaughter logic: Scammers don't do refunds

Instead of posting a simple proof he reminds people that scammers don't do refunds. Nothing else.

ken you have in stock items and you refuse to publish proofs. You took money for pre-orders last year and you shipped nothing. Now you are taking in more money. You also took money for shares and you manage to lose about 3/4 of them (someone correct me if i'm wrong) and again 0 proofs of any kind of progress after 3 failed/cancelled chip projects.

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:08:25 PM

Dear Ken,

In my eyes and pretty much everyone else's you ARE a scammer. If you are not a scammer, then post a picture of your product. Otherwise you are actively trying to scam people. This will take you less than 1 minute so what possible reason could you possibly have for not doing this? Because the miners don't exist?

Also Ken, you need to get a grip of the mods in the ActM thread. I've had numerous posts deleted for quoting you. This just makes everyone more convinced that it is a scam. Those deletions are directly responsible for your (as well as those scummy mods) now negative trust rating.

Don't want people to treat you like a scammer? Stop fucking acting like one then, get your shit together, get a grip of those mods and give us the information we have been demanding repeatedly instead of ignoring us.

Yours sincerely,

Your shareholders.
auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:31:16 PM

I think pictures and videos of the actual product would go a long way right now. Please be transparent Ken and show us proof of the product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: