Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
melissa_sapmaz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:07:12 PM

how do you compare yourselves to ALANT, another promising real estate project

Hi Olivia! We do not like to talk about other projects. Real Estate industry is very big and we believe there is space for many companies.

We think the best is the investors do their DD Smiley
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 12:09:57 PM

Great interview of REAL CEO & CoFounder http://coinnoob.com/real

This is very informative and helps the Investors understand better how it all works etc. I am very interested in investing in this sector as real estate now is also in boom time around the whole world. I will be reading all the information and whitepaper tonight.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:40:39 PM

This is very informative and helps the Investors understand better how it all works etc. I am very interested in investing in this sector as real estate now is also in boom time around the whole world. I will be reading all the information and whitepaper tonight.

great news thanks!!
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:27:31 PM

Oh... so many real estate project last time...
Why so little information? Where are from the team?
melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:37:41 PM

Oh... so many real estate project last time...
Why so little information? Where are from the team?

Little information? Check the Whitepaper please. www.real.markets/REAL_Whitepaper.pdf

let me know what info you need.

llordic

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:08:31 PM

REAL will own the those properties?
Whose company is that? Ours? I don't think so.
melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:56:21 PM

Yes, we will be working similarly to how funds work.

Melissa
BuyingFast

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:31:45 PM

Yep, I remained impressed as well. Went much much better than I expected.
llordic

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:58:46 PM

Melissa

You buy and apartment for $200k then you put it to list on REAL let's say for 2m real token.
But people invest in it just 1.5m.
You rent out the apartment and get the money. You'll distribute 75% to the those investors or 100%? Of course minus operational costs.
ArtcoinMike

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:28:22 PM

Melissa

You buy and apartment for $200k then you put it to list on REAL let's say for 2m real token.
You rent out the apartment and get the money. You'll distribute 75% to the those investors or 100%? Of course minus operational costs.

They are also diluting the token supply by printing an extra 20% to comp themselves as well as taking 10% out of the profits for themselves... They claim currency appreciation but based on absolutely no logic other than the hope that people will continue to irrationally invest in ICO's..  This project is an expensive, insecure and unregulated version of a REIT. Not sure why people find this interesting.
Lets assume you only sell $1m of REAL coins.

Lets say that creates a supply of 1M REAL tokens.

You then print 200k REAL tokens and give yourself a bonus.

Lets say you spend the $1M on real estate.
Your portfolio value: $1M
Total Token Supply = 1.2M
Tokens held by token holders = 1M
Total % of portfolio held by token holders = ~83$
Total equity value of token holders  = ~830k (a 170k loss)
Then, you start to generate rents, lets say you leverage the portfolio and acquire 5M worth of real estate and get 10% Cash on Cash.  
You then generate 100k, only 83k of which you pay token holders, but first, you take 10k out for your profit share.  So that number looks more like 74k

So, you are taking 20% of the value right out of the gate, reducing the profits, and elevating risk through leverage - (banks will get paid before token holders)  

Compare to a traditional REIT
When you invest 1M, the REIT pays that same dividend (say they make the same investments so $100k / 10% COC) to shareholders.  They will take 1% out so that 100k becomes 99K

So, what is larger, 74K or 99K?

You guys will destroy at least 25% of the value of a real estate portfolio for token holders in order to compensate yourselves.  As I said, very expensive and blochchain provides no benefit here.
melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:01:12 PM

Melissa

We distribute 90% to our users. 10% is the fee the platform takes.
tradecoin.me

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:59:08 PM

Melissa

They are also diluting the token supply by printing an extra 20% to comp themselves as well as taking 10% out of the profits for themselves... They claim currency appreciation but based on absolutely no logic other than the hope that people will continue to irrationally invest in ICO's..  This project is an expensive, insecure and unregulated version of a REIT. Not sure why people find this interesting.
Lets assume you only sell $1m of REAL coins.

Lets say that creates a supply of 1M REAL tokens.

You then print 200k REAL tokens and give yourself a bonus.

Lets say you spend the $1M on real estate.
Your portfolio value: $1M
Total Token Supply = 1.2M
Tokens held by token holders = 1M
Total % of portfolio held by token holders = ~83$
Total equity value of token holders  = ~830k (a 170k loss)
Then, you start to generate rents, lets say you leverage the portfolio and acquire 5M worth of real estate and get 10% Cash on Cash.  
You then generate 100k, only 83k of which you pay token holders, but first, you take 10k out for your profit share.  So that number looks more like 74k

So, you are taking 20% of the value right out of the gate, reducing the profits, and elevating risk through leverage - (banks will get paid before token holders)  

Compare to a traditional REIT
When you invest 1M, the REIT pays that same dividend (say they make the same investments so $100k / 10% COC) to shareholders.  They will take 1% out so that 100k becomes 99K

So, what is larger, 74K or 99K?

You guys will destroy at least 25% of the value of a real estate portfolio for token holders in order to compensate yourselves.  As I said, very expensive and blochchain provides no benefit here.

Exactly. This is just another excuse to make a shitcoin where the creators automatically (in this case 20%) earn money from selling the coin rather than providing any real investment value. This project would work if it was done in a fiat currency or simply with bitcoin because in that case there is no way to magically generate 20% out of thin air.

If bitcoin was used for this project all the money that would be invested by investors would be used to buy real estate -> real estate generates rental income -> investors get paid - management fee. The company's profits would be the management fee. The management fee could be 20% without any problems, but it would be 20% of the MONEY EARNED FROM RENTS not the whole amount invested. Just to make it easy we will say that the rental income is 10% of the total investment value. The company takes 20% from 10% = 2% profit per year for the company.

But why would any business want to wait months to actually generate REAL income and get a 2% return when all they need to do is to make a totally new shitcoin and earn 20%?
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:08:50 PM

Hi, just read up some on the project and it seems interesting. I do have a couple questions. Apologies if they've already been answered somewhere in this thread.

Will there be a pre-ico investment opportunity?
Will there be an early investor bonus (like 20% extra tokens for people who invest in the first 5 days)?

And a question about the project. So if i understand it correctly, someone puts up a property on the REAL market, you can then invest into it with your REAL tokens and they you get a percentage of the rent based on your investment percentage? Then the return seems quite small.

If a property costs $500,000 and i invest $10,000 (2% of total property value), and lets say the monthly rent cost is $5000.
Then my return would be 2% of $5000 minus 10% fee = 90$. Which seems pretty low for a $10,000 dollar investment? Am i missing something?
melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:13:21 PM

Artcoinmike & Tradecoin.me

I guess that to finally find people that do not like the concept means we are going mainstream Smiley

1) Yes, there might be less risk to invest your fiat in a REIT fund. Crypto is not for everyone and this is a product targeted to cryptoasset holders.
2) Yes, in 2 years, when the Team 20% vesting period is ended, there will be a 20% dilution in REAL purchasing power.

But:

1) The benefits of a global Real Estate crowdfunding with blockchain site are still unknown but could be enormous. Facilitating investing without banks, globally and publicly auditable is a great use of cryptofunds.
2) On pages 20 and 21 of our whitepaper we share our estimations on how the Token value could grow based on normal market assumptions. Should it grow more than 20%, your point would be null. We are confident it will grow much more than that in 2 years time because of many direct and indirect factors.

Of course, not everyone has to like our proposal, but what we are building is very far from being a shitcoin. We have a great team, we operate in a great market and we will build an enormous business for everyone.

melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:16:02 PM

Hi, just read up some on the project and it seems interesting. I do have a couple questions. Apologies if they've already been answered somewhere in this thread.

Will there be a pre-ico investment opportunity?
Will there be an early investor bonus (like 20% extra tokens for people who invest in the first 5 days)?

And a question about the project. So if i understand it correctly, someone puts up a property on the REAL market, you can then invest into it with your REAL tokens and they you get a percentage of the rent based on your investment percentage? Then the return seems quite small.

If a property costs $500,000 and i invest $10,000 (2% of total property value), and lets say the monthly rent cost is $5000.
Then my return would be 2% of $5000 minus 10% fee = 90$. Which seems pretty low for a $10,000 dollar investment? Am i missing something?

Hi !

Yes there is, on 24th August. Check the site www.real.markets

There will be a 25% token bonus.

Regarding your calculations. You will make the rental income + value appreciation + token appreciation. First two are very conservative and might be high or low depending on what you compare it to, but it should be stable.
iddqd21

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:26:27 PM

I couldn't believe that someone is ready to invest in this shit
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:58:39 PM

I like that there are some projects in the real estate business market now. REX is also a great project as is this
tradecoin.me

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:19:27 PM

1) The benefits of a global Real Estate crowdfunding with blockchain site are still unknown but could be enormous. Facilitating investing without banks, globally and publicly auditable is a great use of cryptofunds.
2) On pages 20 and 21 of our whitepaper we share our estimations on how the Token value could grow based on normal market assumptions. Should it grow more than 20%, your point would be null. We are confident it will grow much more than that in 2 years time because of many direct and indirect factors.

1) So why not use bitcoin? It is a crypto, accepted my millions of people now as a form of payment. Explain to me what is the benefit of making a completely new coin for such investments.

2) My issue is that you are taking ETH (something of real value) and giving back your madeup coin which is monopoly money to be honest. You are saying it is backed up by real estate, but note really, not in full.

So if I invest $100 and get $100 worth of monopoly coin. I am getting rent for example 10%. If the price of the coin rises to $150 therefore I should be getting 10% of $100 or the $150?

How are you calculating the rental income exactly?
melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:08:04 AM

1) So why not use bitcoin? It is a crypto, accepted my millions of people now as a form of payment. Explain to me what is the benefit of making a completely new coin for such investments.

2) My issue is that you are taking ETH (something of real value) and giving back your madeup coin which is monopoly money to be honest. You are saying it is backed up by real estate, but note really, not in full.

So if I invest $100 and get $100 worth of monopoly coin. I am getting rent for example 10%. If the price of the coin rises to $150 therefore I should be getting 10% of $100 or the $150?

How are you calculating the rental income exactly?

I appreciate a healthy discussion, thanks.

1) We will accept bitcoin as well, transforming it to Tokens. Our tokens work as the internal currency of our platform. That helps us when dealing with different currencies. It is fine calling it monopoly coin, all other cryptocoins were monopoly coins in the beginning. Once they are connected to property dividends, they will become very valuable monopoly coins Smiley Perhaps one of the most.

2) If the price of the coin rises while invested you will make the same rental income but you will be holding a more valuable token asset.

We are converting income/profits into ETH and assigning it to property participation holders proportionally.

melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:20:29 AM

Very interesting read on what we are doing https://medium.com/@stephenbmckeon/traditional-asset-tokenization-b8a59585a7e0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: