Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:53:34 PM

Yes i think REAL token will be more stable too, cause they're based on true life things and offer dividend to holder. Its pretty important to control the volatility of a token. I know that real estate market is not so easy, that why we have an experienced team team with real, I think they will manage the investment very well, especially of they target Spain and US, a lot of invest in real estate worth it in these countries.

Spain and US are great markets to begin with. Lots of tourists, with lots of resorts. I did suggest an investment in the Greek islands, but that's probably further down the road, when the project really kicks up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bikers online

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:56:14 PM

Now many emerging cryptocurency projects that use the concept of real estate, and indeed this concept is very promising benefits doubled, hopefully this project can be successful
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:05:16 PM

Yes i think REAL token will be more stable too, cause they're based on true life things and offer dividend to holder. Its pretty important to control the volatility of a token. I know that real estate market is not so easy, that why we have an experienced team team with real, I think they will manage the investment very well, especially of they target Spain and US, a lot of invest in real estate worth it in these countries.

For sure it will not go down as it will be backed by real value so it will probably go only up.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
fahmp7

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:14:56 PM

Ok, now it's getting absurd.
I asked simple questions. Melissa tends to answer all but mines.
So I ask once again.
Is it possible that approx 13% of ICO money goes to 5yeartime salaries of the team? So that at the very start investors are 13% short?
plus some other simple questions.
And another one since I got a bit frustrated... is your plan to @#$@ us ?

Hello Melissa, could you please answer my questions from Sunday? Smiley

Hello Melissa,

I've just read all the posts and the Whitepaper and I've got a few questions that i believe haven't been asked yet.

1) Do i get it right that dividends will be paid in ETH based on ETH/EUR rates at the day of payment ?

2) I quite don't understand the concept of Core Operating Budget. If all goes well and hard cap is reached you'll get approx. 60M $. You wrote in Whitepaper that because of COB, 80-90% of that sum will go to push fund. COB is etimated to be 8M $ in the next five years, that is 13,3% of hard cap.
    a)  does that mean that COB, which basicly is salaries of the team, will be funded in full for the next five years from the money gathered through ICO?
    b) salaries in the Whitepaper are shown in ETH. Is it for illustrative purposes, or do the team get paid in ETH? If so, what when ETH increases in value 300%?

3) Are the targeted 12-20% annual returns before or after operational/maintenance/management costs and interest rates?

Best wishes,
BM

What's the problem Fahmp7? Aren't salaries for IT normally the  biggest part of operational costs? So then 13.3% isn't that big a part or is it? Especially since they are planning on expanding the team immensely.

The fact that their salaries are in ETH does concern me. There's no need for a developer to be earning 10x the salary of a normal developer if ETH decides to go x10. On the other hand, if ETH goes /10, it might be cause for developers to leave the company.

Would love an explanation from the team for this part as well!

Thing is, the salaries should be paid from the money they earn, that is from 10% of profits.
If they take 13% of ICO money to pay the salaries, it means that investors loose 13% at the very start.
I also asked whether 12-20% return is before or after costs. I got no answer, but 20% is insane.
Here in Poland you get 6-7% after costs.

So if they take 13% of ICO money, that means that it will take 2-3 years to brake even. That is absolutely ridiculous.

And since Melissa doesnt answer my questions, I come to conclusion, that I'm right.
They just don't want to admit it, but they know they're not playing fair.
donberna

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:51:07 PM

So I ask once again.
Is it possible that approx 13% of ICO money goes to 5yeartime salaries of the team? So that at the very start investors are 13% short?

Hello Melissa,

I've just read all the posts and the Whitepaper and I've got a few questions that i believe haven't been asked yet.

1) Do i get it right that dividends will be paid in ETH based on ETH/EUR rates at the day of payment ?

2) I quite don't understand the concept of Core Operating Budget. If all goes well and hard cap is reached you'll get approx. 60M $. You wrote in Whitepaper that because of COB, 80-90% of that sum will go to push fund. COB is etimated to be 8M $ in the next five years, that is 13,3% of hard cap.
    a)  does that mean that COB, which basicly is salaries of the team, will be funded in full for the next five years from the money gathered through ICO?
    b) salaries in the Whitepaper are shown in ETH. Is it for illustrative purposes, or do the team get paid in ETH? If so, what when ETH increases in value 300%?

3) Are the targeted 12-20% annual returns before or after operational/maintenance/management costs and interest rates?

Best wishes,
BM

What's the problem Fahmp7? Aren't salaries for IT normally the  biggest part of operational costs? So then 13.3% isn't that big a part or is it? Especially since they are planning on expanding the team immensely.

The fact that their salaries are in ETH does concern me. There's no need for a developer to be earning 10x the salary of a normal developer if ETH decides to go x10. On the other hand, if ETH goes /10, it might be cause for developers to leave the company.

Thing is, the salaries should be paid from the money they earn, that is from 10% of profits.
If they take 13% of ICO money to pay the salaries, it means that investors loose 13% at the very start.
I also asked whether 12-20% return is before or after costs. I got no answer, but 20% is insane.

So if they take 13% of ICO money, that means that it will take 2-3 years to brake even. That is absolutely ridiculous.

And since Melissa doesnt answer my questions, I come to conclusion, that I'm right.

Do you know anything about business? Any startup that receives funding, for example venture capital, uses it to fund operations. Any  company needs to pay its employees, where do you think that money should come from? Only mature companies are able to pay employee salaries from their revenues. Using ICO proceeds (or any type of seed capital) for salaries is literally extremely common. Get your business knowledge in check before spreading nonsense
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:06:56 PM

So I ask once again.

Hello Melissa,

Best wishes,
BM

Do you know anything about business? Any startup that receives funding, for example venture capital, uses it to fund operations. Any  company needs to pay its employees, where do you think that money should come from? Only mature companies are able to pay employee salaries from their revenues. Using ICO proceeds (or any type of seed capital) for salaries is literally extremely common. Get your business knowledge in check before spreading nonsense

You are probably right, but I also understand Fahmp7. Melissa so far has been very responsive, it would be good to answer these questions as well.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:08:41 PM

someone know real token which exchange will be available after ICO? and what distribution when will be distribute to investors? after ico or same time?
sanojcoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:19:41 PM

excited about that ico.. can't wait till it launched

big potentiall  Cheesy
cya
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:24:21 PM

Now many emerging cryptocurency projects that use the concept of real estate, and indeed this concept is very promising benefits doubled, hopefully this project can be successful

I also realized that there are a lot of new real estate projects recently, but do they have an working project already and so much experience? I don't think so. I checked some of them and most of them were just at the begining. REAL instead has already partners etc. But on the other side, competition is always good in some markets.  Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:32:45 PM

someone know real token which exchange will be available after ICO? and what distribution when will be distribute to investors? after ico or same time?

Not sure, but projects like this are usually listed after ICO on exchanges like novacoin cryptopia or livecoin, so I would be expect the same for this one.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:41:48 PM

It is already confirmed to be listed on Gatecoin in september: https://blog.gatecoin.com/blockchain-asset-weekly-25-august-2017-6ec991c0eed0

I personally expect bigger exchanges to follow and i hope Bittrex as well. But i know Bittrex can be troublesome to get listed. In an interview with one of the people from REAL he mentioned they hired someone especially to market them to Exchanges. A really good sign!
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

Not sure, but projects like this are usually listed after ICO on exchanges like novacoin cryptopia or livecoin, so I would be expect the same for this one.
Not sure, but it seems to me that a project that interested bitcoinsuisse, will be listed not only on this exchanges.  Wink

ammosov

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:52:30 PM

supporting real for a long time. i have a question.  how will you distribute the dividends actually???  and may i know which country based company is REAL???

Dividends/profits are paid back in Ether, not REAL. I think this is all done by using smart contracts. The trading and selling of the rights to the investments (RPPs) will be done on the platform. I'm not sure if this will be done using traditional centralized exchange mechanisms or also by smart contracts.

Most of the team are from Spain, so I assume the company will be based there as well.
You are partially correct, REAL startup is incorporated out of Singapore, but is recruiting workers out of both, Barcelona, and Singapore. Unfortunately, it is not open to U.S based investors, based on the SEC securities regulations. Coinfabrik is the company who is handling the security audits. The company is legit, it has a U.E.N code, and a physical address.
    The more tokens put forth into the crowd-funding of real estate properties, the fewer tokens will be available for circulation, in turn, driving the price of tokens up, causing a natural growth in initial liquidy. There is income to be made all around with this unique economy, from the tokens themselves, to the rental properties, and then the hard sales made from selling the property outright, which reimburses you your invested stake of tokens, plus generated profits from the sale. I can't invest, but like I said, I'm following this campaign closely, in order to learn, seeing how I've always been interested in real estate.

It does not make sense, If I understand it correctly I can buy the REAL tokens on the open market eventually, but as an American the SEC says I cannot invest in the ICO?Huh Crazy Crazy world.

There is a possibility you cannot buy in a secondary market either. Or, rather, while you can, REAL can be liable in the US for it, so it might restrict ownership to non-US persons.

Ho ho ho! Have you been good? Get ready for your SantaToken!
FREE SantaTokens -- Airdrop just finished
Totally free -- no pay2play - no posts - no tweets - no sigs
ammosov

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:03:21 PM

Methinx they said smth like::  Rent - Costs - 10% cut = investors' income. If there is anything to be concerned about, it's costs. If they exceed rent - investors get nothing. Also, if rent is low or unsteady (vacation properties are occupied only during vacation season), cash flow will be spotty and negative outflows are possible. 

Ho ho ho! Have you been good? Get ready for your SantaToken!
FREE SantaTokens -- Airdrop just finished
Totally free -- no pay2play - no posts - no tweets - no sigs
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:55:31 PM

Another great project to watch! I'm glad that I found it before the ICO starts. I like these crowdfunding where the creators are offering a profit sharing service!
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:05:40 PM

]This wouldn't make any sense at all. The real estate is tokenized. It doesn't matter how much the coin is worth, it represents the appropriate share in a real estate no matter what. However, it should be assumed that the value of the coin also reflects the value of the properties, which is then again difficult to handle. Do those coins get any kind of specific tag, for example property 1 etc.?
How could this one didn't make sense? You already said that it should be assumed that the value of the coin reflects the value of the properties, then it will make sense.
The value of the properties is directly proportional to the value of coin and vice versa.
I already answered this thing.
"The value of the properties is directly proportional to the value of coin and vice versa."
That things matter when you want to buy REAL token from another currencies. The value of the properties are depend on the amount of REAL tokens, not the value of the tokens.

Ok I don't understand this... If you have a single token that is supposed to reflect a property's value, how are you going to deal with all the tokens reflecting fluctuant value of various properties? You either need a clear identifier of a token per property, or you have a problem. It's as simple as that.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:13:32 PM

supporting real for a long time. i have a question.  how will you distribute the dividends actually???  and may i know which country based company is REAL???

Dividends/profits are paid back in Ether, not REAL. I think this is all done by using smart contracts. The trading and selling of the rights to the investments (RPPs) will be done on the platform. I'm not sure if this will be done using traditional centralized exchange mechanisms or also by smart contracts.

Most of the team are from Spain, so I assume the company will be based there as well.
You are partially correct, REAL startup is incorporated out of Singapore, but is recruiting workers out of both, Barcelona, and Singapore. Unfortunately, it is not open to U.S based investors, based on the SEC securities regulations. Coinfabrik is the company who is handling the security audits. The company is legit, it has a U.E.N code, and a physical address.
    The more tokens put forth into the crowd-funding of real estate properties, the fewer tokens will be available for circulation, in turn, driving the price of tokens up, causing a natural growth in initial liquidy. There is income to be made all around with this unique economy, from the tokens themselves, to the rental properties, and then the hard sales made from selling the property outright, which reimburses you your invested stake of tokens, plus generated profits from the sale. I can't invest, but like I said, I'm following this campaign closely, in order to learn, seeing how I've always been interested in real estate.

It does not make sense, If I understand it correctly I can buy the REAL tokens on the open market eventually, but as an American the SEC says I cannot invest in the ICO?Huh Crazy Crazy world.

There is a possibility you cannot buy in a secondary market either. Or, rather, while you can, REAL can be liable in the US for it, so it might restrict ownership to non-US persons.

What happens is that according to the American laws you can not invest in ICO, if you move virtual currency, making it physically in the dollar in the future, inside the Country, but to be a holder of '' '' let's say so, I believe not Is a problem, since the world of crypo grows every day and becomes increasingly integrated with physical currencies. I would particularly not find a way to grab some,  Grin albeit in secret, and not use them to legality.
I think of what will be done with these Laws, when the world economy finally surrenders, and believe me, will yield to that integration. It will be a delay for many, and an excellent climb for today's investors $$$
There are many accessible steps today, and Real is at the top
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:24:05 PM

]This wouldn't make any sense at all. The real estate is tokenized. It doesn't matter how much the coin is worth, it represents the appropriate share in a real estate no matter what. However, it should be assumed that the value of the coin also reflects the value of the properties, which is then again difficult to handle. Do those coins get any kind of specific tag, for example property 1 etc.?
How could this one didn't make sense? You already said that it should be assumed that the value of the coin reflects the value of the properties, then it will make sense.
The value of the properties is directly proportional to the value of coin and vice versa.
"The value of the properties is directly proportional to the value of coin and vice versa."
That things matter when you want to buy REAL token from another currencies. The value of the properties are depend on the amount of REAL tokens, not the value of the tokens.

Ok I don't understand this... If you have a single token that is supposed to reflect a property's value, how are you going to deal with all the tokens reflecting fluctuant value of various properties? You either need a clear identifier of a token per property, or you have a problem. It's as simple as that.

It's explained pretty well in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_50nZyUc3KA

As i understand it, once a property is listed on the platform, the current value of the property will be translated into a X amount of REAL tokens. So even if you haven't used your REAL tokens to purchase a part/stake of a property, the token has value because you CAN use it to purchase part of a property. And those property's had inherit value. Sure housing markets fluctuate, but its nothing compared to normal crypto. And given that they are starting with the housing market in Spain, that is a housing market that is currently increasing in value a lot.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:29:42 PM

It's explained pretty well in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_50nZyUc3KA

As i understand it, once a property is listed on the platform, the current value of the property will be translated into a X amount of REAL tokens. So even if you haven't used your REAL tokens to purchase a part/stake of a property, the token has value because you CAN use it to purchase part of a property. And those property's had inherit value. Sure housing markets fluctuate, but its nothing compared to normal crypto. And given that they are starting with the housing market in Spain, that is a housing market that is currently increasing in value a lot.

It doesn't matter. There are goods and bars about a blockchain based property token. Markets become faster and more fungible. That's a good thing and a bad thing at the same time. Because whales could literally control for housing prices, which would be insanely bad. Imagine someone holds a majority of tokens in the network, would that person be able to manipulate even houses backing the tokens (or vice versa)? It is a kind of securitization with even stronger potential dynamics than during the MBS crisis. I am not saying it is bad per se, I just feel this kind of uncertainty that tells me that this could blow up significantly if the tiny inexperienced crypto market fails to correctly price properties.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:01:04 PM

Just looked at their roadmap.. They want to launch beta-platform in october? So fast? Hm..
Whay you mean under "first investmens" after lanch beta-platform? Its first contract?  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: