Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:51:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139762 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:09:53 PM

REAL is a new way token. Its a token with a real life application and special market. Its really a blockchain application and not a blockchain, its the next step of crypto currencies, developp the influence of crypto currencies in each market and domain. REAL will do that and will disrupt the real estate market. The project will simplify the way ou invest in real estate and will simplify the way you earn dividend for that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:19:27 PM

let's calculate token price after platform launch.
there are type 3M REAL to buy building property in barcelona worth 12k ETH for current price, maybe. so, how much token price in the future - after platform launch? can REAL rich 0.1 BTC in few moths?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:39:06 PM

Interesting to know you're working on potential partnerships with all these firms.

It's a good sign for potential investors in your project.

Do you plan to try something on developing countries with immense potential growth ? (Like cambodia, where the real estate market is booming, Indonesia, Malaysia etc with a lot of expatriates)

The more news you could get to prove you are legitimate, the better, your project needs to be known to be successful, and as of now, you are doing things right Cheesy, I'm also curious too, are you planning to invest in some developing countries? like for example, SOUTH-AMERICA, they have a lot of resources, especially in mining, investing in that will be very profitable, just a suggestion, anyway, good luck with the project, I'll be checking this out Cheesy-

I think they will make solid grounds in start-up countries after that they wil grow. It's a big market, great project. I really want to see, real in 3 years.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:57:52 PM

Now that is impressive. Because you dont have a beta platform yet to show before ICO, those kind of news will ensure a huge bust for future investors. I hope you will be able to cooperate with all those partners you mentioned.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:08:26 PM

Now that is impressive. Because you dont have a beta platform yet to show before ICO, those kind of news will ensure a huge bust for future investors. I hope you will be able to cooperate with all those partners you mentioned.

Thats huge news guys! It will definitely boost investors confidence!
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:41:35 PM

Wow with this kind of partners, ico will attract whales surely.

Real is a great project to participate.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:46:50 PM

Nice to see Norway is mentioned in the article about possible partners. https://medium.com/@real_token/our-real-estate-potential-partners-70c2a0f8085b

That economy is booming i know. Glad they are already looking past just places in Spain.
ItalianBitcoin3r

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

ENG > ITA PDF, PSD, TXT, DOCX TRNSLATION

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:00:16 PM

there are type 3M REAL to buy building property in barcelona worth 12k ETH for current price, maybe. so, how much token price in the future - after platform launch? can REAL rich 0.1 BTC in few moths?
hum!! site seems really flawless!!!
maybe it ise responsive???
works fine for Mobile phone too?
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:23:54 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 08:33:33 AM by FIEX

All these ICO are a big hoax. Only 1% of them will remain after 3 years, all the others will be lost along with your money.
It reminded me of the collapse of dotcoms in early 2000.  Undecided

Why should this be a scam? Did you even read the whitepaper? Did you check the team?
They are solid and why would they link there names if this is a scam or like you say a big hoax? Dont say things like this if you havent done your research.

This is such a nice blogpost! This will certainly attract investors.
Such a great project. Cant wait to see this in action. Keep it up Melissa and team!

levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:47:59 PM

All these ICO are a big hoax. Only 1% of them will remain after 3 years, all the others will be lost along with your money.
It reminded me of the collapse of dotcoms in early 2000.  Undecided

Why should this be a scam? Did you even read the whitepaper? Did you check the team?
They are solid and why would the link there names if this is a scam or like you say a big hoax? Dont say things like this if you havent done your research.

This is such a nice blogpost! This will certainly attract investors.
Such a great project. Cant wait to see this in action. Keep it up Melissa and team!

Unfortunately, always some people will say any good project scam and they will go away with it. If you have some real grounds for your accusation than i will listen you with open mind. But i know you are just a troll so ignore is the best thing to do.

LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:05:03 PM

I would not be so optimistic but I can imagine like 20 dollars in few months per token.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:11:23 PM

REAL is a new way token. Its a token with a real life application and special market. Its really a blockchain application and not a blockchain, its the next step of crypto currencies, developp the influence of crypto currencies in each market and domain. REAL will do that and will disrupt the real estate market. The project will simplify the way ou invest in real estate and will simplify the way you earn dividend for that.

Correct me if I am wrong, but when I understood it correctly it is actually like an open real estate fond. I do understand in general the value of blockchain for title management to disrupt all the legal piece, when real estates get bought/sold. Not sure, how it adds value for such real estate fond participation. As yes, it might save money for administration, but I guess the real key is in such things to invest into the right real estates, which you do not really have in your hands to decide.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:34:05 PM

I would not be so optimistic but I can imagine like 20 dollars in few months per token.

well i would more or less think about, that this will hit 1-2 dollar near year end, and if the roadmap goes well, then, it could skyrocket. but i dont believe that this will go up to 20$ dollar straight.

ok, there is a lot of money running around, but lets be fair, we should be a little bit less optimistic and keep our horses Smiley for news, before going crazy Smiley
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:37:10 PM

It's a strange, slightly scary, futuristic feeling when the digital crypto world touches the real physical world. It doesn't get any realer than brick and mortar (and wood and glass I guess). For the longest time crypto just seemed to be a virtual thing taking place behind your computer, but for it to actually affect with people's daily life is ... it's like taking a plunge into the water for the first time. Or that scene from the Matrix.

Excuse the late night rant. I just think you've made a big step for the public acceptance of crypto.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:48:14 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 11:19:29 PM by lvsca

well i would more or less think about, that this will hit 1-2 dollar near year end, and if the roadmap goes well, then, it could skyrocket. but i dont believe that this will go up to 20$ dollar straight.

ok, there is a lot of money running around, but lets be fair, we should be a little bit less optimistic and keep our horses Smiley for news, before going crazy Smiley

the minimum investment is 100 ETH and max is 25k ETH, if 1 ETH = 1000 REAL, it will easly to hit $1-$2 in few month. but, if we look back to road map and investment platform will release in Nov '17, maybe it will hit between $3 - $5 in few month.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:50:54 PM

The project's success relied on the good business plan or concept, the promotional program that must be widespread to reach everyone and gain community support, it also relies on the exchanges it have been listed and the investor's adoption.

Unfortunately the promotional program/marketing is one thing that's still missing in most campaigns. The newer ICOs do tend to allocate part of their ico earnings to marketing, but blockchain still needs a lot of campaigning to make it a mainstream thing.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:50:46 PM

It's a strange, slightly scary, futuristic feeling when the digital crypto world touches the real physical world. It doesn't get any realer than brick and mortar (and wood and glass I guess). For the longest time crypto just seemed to be a virtual thing taking place behind your computer, but for it to actually affect with people's daily life is ... it's like taking a plunge into the water for the first time. Or that scene from the Matrix.

Excuse the late night rant. I just think you've made a big step for the public acceptance of crypto.

And it will continue to "infiltrate" the real world.

That will be like internet, big success at the beginning, everybody wants to get into it while not really understanding how it works, then every blockchain based company will be destroyed one by one and only the best will remain at the end. If you bet on the good one at beginning, it will be easy to become millionaire.

But for the moment, it's easy to make a lot of money and we're lucky to be in "the first ones".

My LinkedIn network talks more and more about blockchain based technologies.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:22:58 AM

Its a great idea to pursue student housing. Constant stream of tenants. During the housing collapse in the early 2000, I was lucky enough to buy a partially dilapidated apt building in front a university. After renovation, it's still the best investment i ever made.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sugarboy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:37:59 AM

This is my first ICO, and I find it disturbing that they ask for many documents.

https://www.bitcoinsuisse.ch/real-ico/

Please tell me the public sale will be different.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:06:47 AM

Its a great idea to pursue student housing. Constant stream of tenants. During the housing collapse in the early 2000, I was lucky enough to buy a partially dilapidated apt building in front a university. After renovation, it's still the best investment i ever made.

Lucky you. And now you are hoping to repeat that success again  Wink
Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: