Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139779 times)
China_OTC

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

I didnt see any progression at all with this.

They do exactly the same like other project.

especially the CEO exit scam Bernardo Hernandez

he didnt do anything, just flying around with investor ETH

If interested to sell, contact me
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

Wrong. We are already purchasing the first investment and and finalizing legal work.

We will probably go live next month.

We will be the first real estate token company operating, also one of the first ICO companies with a working product.

Please stop shit / fud posting.

Also, Bernardo has never been our CEO but product director

Miguel

That's perfect, finally it's coming. Hope you'll be in touch with your investors more frequently.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
raulduke

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

Wrong. We are already purchasing the first investment and and finalizing legal work.

We will be the first real estate token company operating, also one of the first ICO companies with a working product.

Miguel
Any details on the first investment? Location/asset class/etc.?
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

Miguel

Nice to read this Miguel, I'm waiting for that moment since ICO because I fully trust you guys. About shit/fud posting, don't feed the troll please, probably he/she just want to accumulate more before the platform go live

newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:12:20 PM

Miguel
Any details on the first investment? Location/asset class/etc.?

"We have selected our first investment opportunity in Thailand. We can’t wait to upload the information to the platform."
This line is from an update on 12th February. There's not been any other details so far.
https://medium.com/@real_token/short-status-update-575f8bf71613
deadlywolf

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:10:22 PM

I will repeat again. It's really bad that there is almost no communication from the team, no single AMA nothing, or video about progress. We don't need baby sitting, but you need to provide update time to time.

It's not the first ICO team that behaves in that way, but it doesn't mean it's the right way. During ICO, all communication active, open, lovely jobly, the next day the ico ends all communication is cut off, you give your self a bad name, and don't even think that people put trust in you next time .

It's shame you took so much from investors and you even can't put your token on resonable exchange, the market cap is 3mln with no volume.
Even semi-scam single developers projects with terrible ideas has similar market cap as you with much bigger volume.

The lessons for us is don't invest in Spanish teams, this is not the first time that spanish team is a complete failure, no communiction, no business skills, only good at taking money.  Prove that we are wrong here, because the current progress is completely out of track, or we don't know anything due the lack of comuniction from you and is impossible to judge.

I hope you wan't to change a world and not only your wealth status from ICO money.
Look at your Whitepapers, look at your Roadmap and explain what went wrong.

BCTalkBy556a

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:53:15 AM

I will repeat again. It's really bad that there is almost no communication from the team, no single AMA nothing, or video about progress. We don't need baby sitting, but you need to provide update time to time.

... During ICO, all communication active, open, lovely jobly, the next day the ico ends all communication is cut off, you give your self a bad name, and don't even think that people put trust in you next time .

... no communiction, no business skills, only good at taking money.  Prove that we are wrong here, because the current progress is completely out of track, or we don't know anything due the lack of comuniction from you and is impossible to judge.

I hope you wan't to change a world and not only your wealth status from ICO money.
Look at your Whitepapers, look at your Roadmap and explain what went wrong.

I agree for your point in communication.
Of course, market situation keeps changing, and sometimes the project result / progress is not satisfying. We all understand the risk.

For me, the most horrible thing is not the price but the problem of communication.
For each month, we just stand on the ground, know nothing in the air and keep concerning is the team still alive.
Even a weekly single short message can ease our concern, but the REAL team does nothing in communication.

Think back in ICO, they keep active and kindly.
But after the ICO, see the 180 degree turn in communication, this kind of turn definitely hurt ICO inventors.

Damn!

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:26:04 AM

Miguel

As a good team, why don't you give updates to the community about your progress, if you have already a working product why can't you update it to the community. People always look for developments and updates from the community. Investors has right to ask about your progress.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
newcoin01

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

Miguel

As a good team, why don't you give updates to the community about your progress, if you have already a working product why can't you update it to the community. People always look for developments and updates from the community. Investors has right to ask about your progress.

You're right our demands are clear. We want regular communication and progress according to roadmap they published.
miguel_covas

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

Regarding our "lack of updates":

We are regularly updating everyone about our progress on our Medium page (https://medium.com/@real_token) and on our social networks every 15-30 days.

On our medium posts we have explained that product is ready, legal work is finishing, and launch is likely to be next month. It is a very positive roadmap.

Unfortunately, the demand for more updates do not create any more progress. To put it simply: when there are updates, we announce them.

We are focused on building a real project with real clients and we will push for marketing efforts when it makes sense to do so in respect of the product.

Luckily for all, we will soon forget about this "building" phase.

Thanks for your patience!!

Best,

Miguel
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

Regarding our "lack of updates":

We are regularly updating everyone about our progress on our Medium page (https://medium.com/@real_token) and on our social networks every 15-30 days.

On our medium posts we have explained that product is ready, legal work is finishing, and launch is likely to be next month. It is a very positive roadmap.

Unfortunately, the demand for more updates do not create any more progress. To put it simply: when there are updates, we announce them.

We are focused on building a real project with real clients and we will push for marketing efforts when it makes sense to do so in respect of the product.

Luckily for all, we will soon forget about this "building" phase.

Thanks for your patience!!

Best,

Miguel

Thanks Miguel.
If REAL wants strong community with newcomers, you should keep in touch with the exists, IMO.
Another thing, will there be KYC for investing on properties?

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
LayT_Murf

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

Great i am happy to be with you. To be able to invest in real estates and have a share on what we bought, and to also have tokens that could really increase in value if the project is correctly done, it's great.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:48:37 PM

I was extremely excited when i participated in REAL ico but after that it has been slow paced performance, launch is delayed also, my main concerns are:
1) Still no real business after more than 6 months of funding.
2) Official Telegram channel no longer exists, which is the easiest mode of communication.
3) Still not listed on any decent or top 10 exchange with good volume.

Please address these issues as soon as possible and i am sure all investors will be happy with you.

mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

I was extremely excited when i participated in REAL ico but after that it has been slow paced performance, launch is delayed also, my main concerns are:
2) Official Telegram channel no longer exists, which is the easiest mode of communication.

Please address these issues as soon as possible and i am sure all investors will be happy with you.

Well, as an investor I don't care about telegram and exchanges but I want to see a working platforms to be able to exchange my REAL into RPP and start to gain monthly income. I really hope to see it in may / june or I'll lose my patience / hope too

oljo

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

Well, as an investor I don't care about telegram and exchanges but I want to see a working platforms to be able to exchange my REAL into RPP and start to gain monthly income. I really hope to see it in may / june or I'll lose my patience / hope too

I think less exchanges is better...once platform is live and tokens gain utility and "real" passive income..... less REAL available and concentrated in only a few exchanges could set some up nice ATH .

I think the updating on minuet details is a nuisance and kinda shilly.... let these pro's do their pro moves... in this enviroment sometimes the best pay comes quietly....

REAL is really gonna happen... it not even a year in....come on trollo's...patience pays   ...
newcoin01

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:24:59 PM

Also my main focus i working platform, hope it'Ll come enxt month as they said. BTW proper communication wouldn't hurt.
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

Also my main focus i working platform, hope it'Ll come enxt month as they said. BTW proper communication wouldn't hurt.

Yes better communication wouldn't hurt for sure and honestly I don't know why they don't reopen their telegram channel or open a discord server. They're too pro for discord? Fine, open a slack channel then

Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

any life in this project ?
Alexbt

Activity: 542

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

Announcing our first investment

We are very happy to announce that we have performed our first real estate investment. It consists of the last ten apartments for sale in a modern and quality building in Thailand. https://medium.com/@real_token/announcing-our-first-investment-12eb415730

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:20:27 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 04:25:35 PM by bcmine

Announcing our first investment

We are very happy to announce that we have performed our first real estate investment. It consists of the last ten apartments for sale in a modern and quality building in Thailand. https://medium.com/@real_token/announcing-our-first-investment-12eb415730

Grin time to buy some tokens
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: