Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139779 times)
China_OTC

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:12:40 AM

Do you think that june will be "THE month" ? I really hope so but if it's not going to be june, there's a hell of a high chance that it will be july. the TOP would be june of course and first dividends in july

I'm expecting the announcement of the launch in this week. My launch expectation is June.

:-) it was April...then May...Then we wish june...But to be honest I think that it will open on September/October because we are 4000 investors and they don't have buildings for everibody...They just bought one, to start they need other 5/6 (minimum) to supply the investor request. Without real estate investment the token Is useless and the price will dump to 0.01 Dollars in 3 days

We expect platform available next month.

No worry if only Thai project or more because not everyone want to use their tokens for the first project. Some only want them to speculate. Example: Still 175k tokens stored in Gatecoin cold wallet since ICO. 410k tokens in Etherdelta. 60k in IDEX.

We have seen the worst. Now REAL token will start go up.
If token goes to 0.01 or 0.1 dollar we will buy them all.

Target price: 2.0 USD
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

I agree, time for uptrend. There is good buy order on Etherdelta, when they announce the eta probably we'll start to move fast.
FilippoE

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

Do you think that june will be "THE month" ? I really hope so but if it's not going to be june, there's a hell of a high chance that it will be july. the TOP would be june of course and first dividends in july

I'm expecting the announcement of the launch in this week. My launch expectation is June.

:-) it was April...then May...Then we wish june...But to be honest I think that it will open on September/October because we are 4000 investors and they don't have buildings for everibody...They just bought one, to start they need other 5/6 (minimum) to supply the investor request. Without real estate investment the token Is useless and the price will dump to 0.01 Dollars in 3 days

We expect platform available next month.

No worry if only Thai project or more because not everyone want to use their tokens for the first project. Some only want them to speculate. Example: Still 175k tokens stored in Gatecoin cold wallet since ICO. 410k tokens in Etherdelta. 60k in IDEX.

We have seen the worst. Now REAL token will start go up.
If token goes to 0.01 or 0.1 dollar we will buy them all.

Target price: 2.0 USD

I will buy more Too if the price dumps :-) This market is very emotional, A lot of people has FUD
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

Launch date announcement

We are happy to finally announce our launch date for the Crowdfunding Platform. Save this date! Monday 18th of June
Everything is in place and we will be doing throughout usability and security tests and final revisions during the next two weeks prior to launching.
Together with the platform launch, we will publish a detailed blog post with instructions together with its terms and conditions.
The platform will be launched with the Thailand investment proposal we shared with you in our last post so you will finally be able to put your REAL to work! :-)
We are already working on closing several next deals to add to our platform, and that is why we are increasing our team. Meet Marta Rabanal who is currently analyzing amazing opportunities in Japan and Philippines, at a meeting with Juan Carlos and Enrique.

george_crypto

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

Launch date announcement

We are happy to finally announce our launch date for the Crowdfunding Platform. Save this date! Monday 18th of June
Everything is in place and we will be doing throughout usability and security tests and final revisions during the next two weeks prior to launching.
Together with the platform launch, we will publish a detailed blog post with instructions together with its terms and conditions.
The platform will be launched with the Thailand investment proposal we shared with you in our last post so you will finally be able to put your REAL to work! :-)
We are already working on closing several next deals to add to our platform, and that is why we are increasing our team. Meet Marta Rabanal who is currently analyzing amazing opportunities in Japan and Philippines, at a meeting with Juan Carlos and Enrique.

Finally! We've waited a lot but I thnk it'll worth. Now I'm waiting the blog post about terms.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

Finally this will be alive, I was right to fill my bags when deluded people sold way under ICO price Grin, patience always win in crypto world!

panorama

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

Is there a link that shows details on the first property they acquired, or can someone post details here?

george_crypto

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

Is there a link that shows details on the first property they acquired, or can someone post details here?

The published a blog post about the first property. 'Announcing our first investment'
https://medium.com/@real_token/announcing-our-first-investment-12eb415730?source=user_profile---------3-------------------
panorama

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:06:42 AM

The published a blog post about the first property. 'Announcing our first investment'
https://medium.com/@real_token/announcing-our-first-investment-12eb415730?source=user_profile---------3-------------------

I was hoping there was more detail. This basically just says that they acquired properties, but doesn't really provide details that a typical investor would want to see. I know the platform isn't ready yet, but it would still be nice to have a better sense of how good an investment it is.

george_crypto

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:17:31 AM

I was hoping there was more detail. This basically just says that they acquired properties, but doesn't really provide details that a typical investor would want to see. I know the platform isn't ready yet, but it would still be nice to have a better sense of how good an investment it is.

I want to see more details too. But it is also logical that they if they give all the details on the platform as they indicated.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

Finally this will be alive, I was right to fill my bags when deluded people sold way under ICO price Grin, patience always win in crypto world!
Cheesy Do not get high heart first. This world of crypto no one knows what will happen later in the day Wink

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

Cheesy Do not get high heart first. This world of crypto no one knows what will happen later in the day Wink

yeah, no you're right, I'm just excited because they give an official date for the platform launch when many people over here called this project a scam like a million times

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

yeah, no you're right, I'm just excited because they give an official date for the platform launch when many people over here called this project a scam like a million times
And some will hit his head Grin because the ICO who initially doubted and concluded the deception finally changed the Cheesy fact Hopes prices do not fall.
panorama

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:20:55 AM

I want to see more details too. But it is also logical that they if they give all the details on the platform as they indicated.

Why would that be logical? I think it would make more sense to provide as much info about the deal as possible.

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:47:06 AM

Why would that be logical? I think it would make more sense to provide as much info about the deal as possible.

most important is the quality of the estate. its has be ready built for a reasonable price and making already money and not producing costs because of being empty.

i have a good feeling with Meet Marta Rabanal who is currently analyzing amazing opportunities in Japan and Philippines, at a meeting with Juan Carlos and Enrique.
China_OTC

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

The Tower Condominium

https://www.facebook.com/TheTowerCondo/

The Tower Condominium project at Chalong, Phuket
The Tower is a brand-new 78-unit condominium in the heart of Chalong, next to the Villa Market Home Pro, at 500 meters from the pier, 250 meters from the new Chalong Hospital and 300 meters from the upcoming light rail station that will connect Chalong to the airport.

We designed efficient and stylish spaces leveraging on our experience in building residential properties in Europe and Asia for over 15 years.

We integrated the whole value chain from architecture & design to construction & management to offer high-end properties at entry level prices.

The Tower caters to long-term residents looking for value for money and convenience, and is growing into the biggest community of young professionals in Phuket. High occupancy rates and average leases of 4 months are generating very attractive returns for our investors (>7% net per annum).
panorama

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

The Tower Condominium

The Tower is a brand-new 78-unit condominium in the heart of Chalong, next to the Villa Market Home Pro, at 500 meters from the pier, 250 meters from the new Chalong Hospital and 300 meters from the upcoming light rail station that will connect Chalong to the airport.

We designed efficient and stylish spaces leveraging on our experience in building residential properties in Europe and Asia for over 15 years.

We integrated the whole value chain from architecture & design to construction & management to offer high-end properties at entry level prices.

The Tower caters to long-term residents looking for value for money and convenience, and is growing into the biggest community of young professionals in Phuket. High occupancy rates and average leases of 4 months are generating very attractive returns for our investors (>7% net per annum).

I mean details that an investor would want to see. Purchase price relative to sales comps, rental comps, budget, proforma return, etc. I assume they put together an internal investment committee memo prior to making the acquisition, so all this info should be readily available. It's also the type of info that should be provided for all investments once the platform is live, so I think it's reasonable to expect them to share it for this one as well...it would be helpful to see how they are underwriting.

China_OTC

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

The Tower Condominium

I mean details that an investor would want to see. Purchase price relative to sales comps, rental comps, budget, proforma return, etc. I assume they put together an internal investment committee memo prior to making the acquisition, so all this info should be readily available. It's also the type of info that should be provided for all investments once the platform is live, so I think it's reasonable to expect them to share it for this one as well...it would be helpful to see how they are underwriting.

Agree they could provide in advance if they wanted.

Also they should consider a buy back of some tokens as they are cheap now. low token value is bad for the 4M reserve tokens they have
panorama

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:53:52 AM

The Tower Condominium

Agree they could provide in advance if they wanted.

Also they should consider a buy back of some tokens as they are cheap now. low token value is bad for the 4M reserve tokens they have

Actually, a buy back might not be a bad idea if it's accretive to the token value. It's probably worth looking into.

CYPER

Activity: 812
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:38:39 PM

Some numbers:

There are roughly 21M USD to invest in properties.
Also roughly 10M tokens to invest in the platform between all investors.
The team has ~4M tokens too.
And ~5.7M tokens reserve and bounty.

The apartments they bought cost around 1.5-2M USD, which is roughly 10% of the investment capital.

If only these apartments are listed on the platform at launch there are 2 scenarios for the investors:

1 - The exchange rate is adapted, so all investors can participate and earn rent until more properties are acquired. Basically the rent will be quite low, because it has to be distributed between everyone who invests, which I assume will be most people.
2 -  The exchange rate is calculated from the the 20M USD and 10M tokens and the quickest investors to react will be the only one to invest due to limited properties.

Also is it known if the team will invest its 4M tokens?

I am just trying to find out the most likely scenario for the launch.
What do you think?
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: