Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To Buy BCH or not to Buy BCH?  (Read 12827 times)
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:38:20 PM

Buying BCH is not a good idea because the price is falling and most probably it will soon going to dump as most of the users are predicting. So better to invest in BTC than others.
Why? If yesterday I'm investing to Bitcoin Cash, in today I will have profit 30% and still better than buying Bitcoin in yesterday. So, when the price of any crypto down to lowest price, should buy them and waiting take profit
Yes, but the profit for BCH is unpredictable. Many people have already dumped BCH for getting some free BTC in exchange of BCH. That dumped BCH a lot but of you have 30% profit then it might be good for a short time investing and all the small activities should be observed if individually anyone want to start trading on BCH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:58:05 PM

This is still the best time to... dump BCH, and you better gonna do it soon. For now, most people are uncertain how to claim BHC.
Bitcoin users are figuring their options and evaluate aftermath of scaling upgrade, soon enough they will learn that BHC is nothing more but "free money".
And them dumping festival will start, BHC will probably hit rock bottom and stay there. Do you want solid future? Dump BHC and buy BTC.
Thatstinks

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:00:16 PM

This is still the best time to... dump BCH, and you better gonna do it soon. For now, most people are uncertain how to claim BHC.
Bitcoin users are figuring their options and evaluate aftermath of scaling upgrade, soon enough they will learn that BHC is nothing more but "free money".
And them dumping festival will start, BHC will probably hit rock bottom and stay there. Do you want solid future? Dump BHC and buy BTC.

Ya sure LOL

But BTC at $3300 LMAO which is highly spoofed and will likely see $2700 again in short order, NO thanks.

BIGGEST and best upside is Bitcoin Cash BCC BCH
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:03:46 PM

I see BCH price is around 0.094 BTC at time of writing. I am considering to buy some. I hope the price will raise because of all the media attention.

What do you guys think buy or not buy?

That's not gonna happen and try to be alert with forum discussion rather than media attention. All the news come from the bitcointalk forum only. As you might have gone through all the answers up until now then you must be knowing that bitcoin is worth than BCC. If bcc doesn't get the support then how could you imagine that it will increase in the price. Currently almost everyone is sharing their thought about BTC only and it will never disappoint us. It's true.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
NavySeals

Activity: 371

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:16:46 PM

Ya sure LOL

But BTC at $3300 LMAO which is highly spoofed and will likely see $2700 again in short order, NO thanks.

You must be the guy behind the idea of bitcoin cash garbage. Otherwise, you wouldn't promote garbage BCC here in the forum. If you really support and invest in BCC, you will face a sharp fail and disappointment.

The current price of BCC is still way high, it will likely to go down to 0.01btc soon.
SL125

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:24:51 PM

I would certainly wait and see. I was going to sell when it was 0.1 and now I wished I had. Prob bit late to cash in now.

I think at this point you don't sell. Just hold them to see if one day it has real value. Stranger things have happened in Crypto  Smiley
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:25:17 PM

Buying BCH is not a good idea because the price is falling and most probably it will soon going to dump as most of the users are predicting. So better to invest in BTC than others.
To BCH this is a good time because the price is low and if you wait some more time, the price may go down. But I am not sure about the future of the BCH. This is the alt of Bitcoin, so people will not support this coin. And all people prefer the only Bitcoin. You have extra money and wait for a long time to get profit invest in BCH or else stay away from this coin.
Yes, people would always prefer BTC instead of BCH. BCH is been dumped by many peoples, but i think it might get pumped in future. BCH has much attention of all users as it is the result of the hard fork and also now known as the child og bitcoin. You should always keep an eye on that coin and should start trading if any movement is seen.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:37:48 PM

Ya sure LOL

I am gonna dump ALL my BCH this summer. I just wait for my favourite exchanges to implement fiat<=>BHC trading.
BTC will soon rise to $5000 and more, there is still time to dump useless by-product of scaling upgrade and dump your free coins.
Realistically I doubt that BCH will gain value, it is nothing but less known and hipster version of Bitcoin.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:45:55 PM

I would certainly wait and see. I was going to sell when it was 0.1 and now I wished I had. Prob bit late to cash in now.

I think at this point you don't sell. Just hold them to see if one day it has real value. Stranger things have happened in Crypto  Smiley

But, the point is that the price of BCC or the Bitcoin Cash is crashing since fork. Many users are just getting their free BCCs so they can sell it and make a profit out of it. Ainstead of buying them, I'd rather sell them because they are just like another altcoin but there are rumors about it having a pump, don't know when and if it is true though.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Justaguy2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:47:26 PM

Well it is in upward movement, i'm buying!
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:04:38 PM

Imagine you have 10 BTC and you automatically got your 10 BCH, should you sell your BCH of also hold for long term? If you sell them you have 2850 dollars
I think it will be a good idea to hold on on to the BCH, I have a feeling that it's value will be rising very soon and since you got it for free, I don't think that you will be losing anything if you hold on to it for a little longer and see how things go from there.
Yes but it is now continuously dumping. it is a free coin. It can also be compared to dead coins in few days. We can't predit the price or the future of BCH now. BCH can even reach 1 satoshi or even 1 BTC. Individually i will start inveting and trading in BCH if i see some good movement in it's price.
CryptoBoomers

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 11:32:23 PM

24hr low = $223
24hr high = $410 (looks like it's going to keep trendind up too).

That's pretty backwards and illogical, and such is crypto.

Feelings about which is better or why it's a shitcoin aside, if you're not monetizing this you can't hate on those that are. There's daytraders, there's hyper daytraders, there's mid-term monkey branch swingers, there's HODL'ers, and I got respect for all of you. We need all of the above for the eco-system to move.

On that note I see BCH/CC going to double/triple what it is now in the next week(s), yes even with everyone dumping it.

TechnoMusic

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:34:23 PM

Yea that looks really good.They are the future like a bitcoin for me so this is pefrect time to buy them and then sell later for high to make a really good amount of money but I prefer to buy big amount of that coin.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:41:30 AM

Yea that looks really good.They are the future like a bitcoin for me so this is pefrect time to buy them and then sell later for high to make a really good amount of money but I prefer to buy big amount of that coin.

Give me a reason why you should buy BCC!
What is the difference between BCC and BTC?
What is the advantage of buying BCC with BTC?
Tezcalitpoka

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:01:31 AM

Give me a reason why you should buy BCC!
What is the difference between BCC and BTC?
What is the advantage of buying BCC with BTC?

Rapid value rise in the market
Few hours after the split of the network, BitCoin's value has surged 122% of the market price, reportedly. The BitCoin Cash has become third most valuable cryptocurrency (Now 4th) after BitCoin and Ethereum. This makes the feasibility of the new digital currency very high.

Increased Network Capacity
8mb block size will be useful in future and its cheaper than bitcoin, Why not?

Swift Transactions
Rapid speed; which enables the owner to experience the transactions at a sharp speed, while adding more transactions in the blockchain.

Gain the free money!
According to the BitCoin industry leaders, it is the great opportunity for people to invest in it and especially for those people who see it as a free money, while they can invest in other things as well. There will be a major competition to see who will be able to sell them fastest.

Reduced transaction fees
we can transact money over the Internet in pennies.
etc.

Since the BCC is a new venture, it has high risks of volatility, but with risks, it has a big potential..
Enjoy the ride!
Justaguy2

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:17:48 AM

I bought some, if (when :p) it reaches hights as bitcoin i too will be a millionaire Smiley
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:43:19 AM

I think these is not a good time to buy BCC -Bitcoin cash the market for BCC is not stable for now a huge dump then a very small pump up. These is like manipulation if some big whales so if the big whales get the plan to sell all BCC they have the BCC will go downwards and these maybe a posible trap for all small traders si they no have option to hold cause they know the BCC will be dump so the last option is to sell.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:47:58 AM

0.135 - 0.159 is the zone where BTC miners get parity mining BCH. That’s a crucial target for BCH market makers.

Don't trust any exchange!
Justaguy2

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:39:01 AM

0.135 - 0.159 is the zone where BTC miners get parity mining BCH. That’s a crucial target for BCH market makers.

can you elaborate please?
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:14:31 AM

i will wait for sometime then decide to buy it or not

Best time to buy BCH/BCC/Bitcoin cash is to wait until the value would go down, And i can see here that the price itself may go lower than $200 since a lot of pumper is buying and would dump after it reaches their preferred value. Best thing to do now is to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: