Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding your temper  (Read 3046 times)
Glorious04 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:14:28 PM

I used to have the same temper as you OP, what I did so it was lessen was I count 1-20 and concentrate on counting the numbers slowly and eventually it will subside. It works for me though or try watching the movie Anger Management and some of the tips on how to lessen your temper.

Really? But counting to 20 is not that long until the bad temper subsides. I dont think counting 1-20 will make my bad temper subside. Unless i do it repeatedly, or maybe with singing too  Cheesy. Weird. I cant even think of any song when i am angry.  Grin

aqila baruroh

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:04:34 PM

when I am angry to find a place that the atmosphere that can make us entertained, whether it's watching tv can also go outdoors looking for a fresh breeze if the mind is controlled new back again.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
aspalela

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

Do we keep the buried anger for days, months, even years? Such anger can be "crusty" into the root of bitterness. I speak to myself while in the same situation and understand that maybe the person is having a difficult situation at a time that causes him to become angry...!!!!
igrokvpoker

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

If you lose your temper for too much, you shouldn't be at this forum. Cryptocurrency isn't the best option for you I suppose
I advise to use some medications and yoga (that's what I do all the time)

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
AstaYuno

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

Try to focus on the positive things rather than the things that make you mad.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:20:38 PM

Do not take everything on personal, ignore the negativity in all forms and you will be able to stay calm and normal.

eelectrick

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:48:35 PM

I admire the extent and capacity one exerts in holding his temper. That requires a great
deal of patience and control that some are short off. The way I would do it, is to think
strategically, losing control over temper will only lead to a more regrettable outcome.
So think ahead, out maneuver that temper and meditate. Be smart while your at it.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

There are times that i can not hold my temper but most of it are controlable.
Habaek08

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

Taking a deep breath first and think it up to 10 times what situation it is. It helps you to make a right descision.
orphendwight

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:23:26 AM

I hold my temper by staying silent and calm inorder for me not to utter words that I will regret later on.
skeed

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:50:42 AM

Take a time out, take a deep breath, Excuse yourself and step away from the situation.
aini97

Activity: 644

https://imgur.com/Sufc3d2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

Hi! I am a newbie here. I quite struggle about holding my temper and i easily flare up whenever i lost my temper on someone or a certain situation. How do you guys manage yours and stay normal in the midst of pressure? I know it is not ok to just be carried away by our emotions easily specially when the result could be disastrous but what to do?

indeed in trying to stay in a positive state it is very hard to apply in everyday life, but I think it's all in yourself, but it's all very right step to overcome the problem of emotion by discussing other fellow Smiley

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
mackubex

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

Hi! I am a newbie here. I quite struggle about holding my temper and i easily flare up whenever i lost my temper on someone or a certain situation. How do you guys manage yours and stay normal in the midst of pressure? I know it is not ok to just be carried away by our emotions easily specially when the result could be disastrous but what to do?

This is one of the hardest things to do. I believe without Christ, the Holy Spirit in you. He controls all: temper, bad words, angeer, etc. Mans arrogance is thinking and believing he or she did it all there own self. With out praise, first to the one that went to the cross for our sins, victories are shallow.
eksdi

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

Brother i share this story to you when jesus saved my soul when I truly trusted him. I was saved by his amazing grace, not by anything I did. He help me stop things in my life that shouldn’t be there and by time i learned by myself how to tame my temper.
Cath0Vic

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

Dynatiq ICO BONUS 50%!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

According to me meditation is a nice way to control your temperature.

▰▰▰▰▰ DYNATIQ ▰▰▰▰▰
 DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN BASED  MARKETPLACE FOR DOMAINS AND WEBSITES
●●● https://dynatiq.com/ ●●●
Leonia-Ridinger

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:27:38 AM

As far as i know the person who are short tempered are practically good from heart Smiley
billsareno

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:39:04 AM

I'd struggle with this but with the advice of my mentor I am now able to manage it. Don't take things too seriously and attach your feelings to it. This needs a trick switchng from different personalities like you can be the demure person when face with a stressful situation. If conflicts are evitable then better avoid it by not igniting it with your mouth.
Kutingjanggi

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:29:41 AM

It's the same situation as me. Especially when I think about how I can get a work so that I have money. it feels it makes me stressed and then I  can't hold my temper I always angry good thing I have a family, friends that can help me their sharing advice.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:26:00 AM

A good way to learn to hold your temper is to engage in activities that make it impossible for your to get mad.

Go for a walk...

Take up painting...

Daydream about a time where you don't have to worry about bills...

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
coinliker

Activity: 416
Merit: 42

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

it's easy to say but difficult to do but hold temper is the key to success
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: