Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:42:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Arweave (Techstars 2018): A new internet in a very scalable blockchain  (Read 11945 times)
Arweave.org

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

Hey everyone!

Sam Williams, Arweave CEO, presented a talk about the project at Code BEAM San Francisco last week, and now a recording of the talk is online for you to view! It provides a great overview of the Arweave project, and an insight into one of the ways we believe Arweave could change the world for the better.

Let us know what you think about the talk right here on Facebook, or join us on Telegram (https://t.me/arweave) or Discord to chat in real-time (https://discord.gg/R7JGzyX). If you want to be rewarded for joining us on Telegram, you should check out our current bounty campaign here too.

Best wishes,

India
Arweave CCO
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:26:35 AM

project is very interesting and  something new. Everybody is tired of all this so called "new altcoins" and new "assets" . I wish you good luck  and reach the success
Arweave.org

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

project is very interesting and  something new. Everybody is tired of all this so called "new altcoins" and new "assets" . I wish you good luck  and reach the success

Thanks very much! We would only ever push forward with a project that we believe offers true innovation, and a new and improved way of doing things. Let us know if you have any questions, I'm always happy to help.

India
Arweave CCO
Arweave.org

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:46:39 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 09:47:19 AM by Arweave.org

Hi all!

Today we announced our new panel of advisors including Jesper Noehr (founder & former CEO of Bitbucket), and Jeremy Epstein! Check out our blog post here to learn more about our partnership with Jeremy.

India,
Arweave CCO
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:55:33 AM

interesting project using the blockchain technology to create an internet archive. i will check all the details about this , Best of luck on this project and the developers and administrators.hope will successful
Arweave.org

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

Hello all!

Thank you for all of your enthusiasm! We're really excited for the next couple of weeks especially, some major events on the horizon Grin

I'll reply to those with questions individually, but keep your queries & comments coming guys, we're always looking for feedback from the community!

All the best,

India
Arweave CCO

Arweave.org

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

Hey  devs! I want to clarify an approximate end date of the ICO. Thanks!

Hi!

This information hasn't been announced yet, but everyone who has registered for the token sale via the form on our website here will be informed first of all the token sale details, including dates and prices.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Best wishes,

India
Arweave CCO

Arweave.org

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

Hi devs. Tell me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?

Hi there!

The code will be open source, and available via the team GitHub here. Hopefully, that helps to answer your question, but if not just let me know  Smiley

All the best,

India
Arweave CCO
yomikiyao

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:59:01 AM

The cloud storage market has great potential, especially the leap-forward development of the online world, and the importance of data storage is more urgent.
Arweave.org

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

The cloud storage market has great potential, especially the leap-forward development of the online world, and the importance of data storage is more urgent.

I completely agree - it's a significant global market and we're offering a unique solution that we believe is genuinely better than the alternatives (especially for medium- and long-term data storage, due to the 'pay once, store forever' ability of the system).

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions - I'm always happy to help!

India
Arweave CCO
Arweave.org

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

VERY exciting news today!

We would HIGHLY recommend you check out this discussion of Arweave and our token sale on Ran Neu-Ner's CNBC Crypto Trader show!

Watch the segment right now on YouTube right here: https://youtu.be/hYDJ-lDYFKw?t=39m7s

Thanks for joining us as together we accelerate towards the blockweave revolution!

As always drop us a message or an email (to team@arweave.org) if you have any questions about the project or our token sale!
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

Storage is a very important part of blockchain and will play a big role in the blockchain future. Main net launch ready to go next month!

Check out this review with pros and cons of this project by Cryptobud:
https://bestcrypto.tv/1164/arweave-ico-review/
xbrain

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:04:29 AM

hi,

may I know if you have bounty program which i can participate? can you point me a link to read about the bounty?

thanks
fedor12412341224124123532

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:10:45 PM

hi,I need it, too.
may I know if you have bounty program which i can participate? can you point me a link to read about the bounty?
thanks
phongqq
Copper Member

Activity: 227

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

Join Video campaign

User: phongqq
Telegram: tieuthanh
ETH: 0x01AC4c5059A084C816b8d9d78b4680c17f4C7312
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq6eGGZtmgI&feature=youtu.be
thanhvq123

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:26:36 PM

Great project for us

Join @quocthanh
Follow: twitter.com/voquocthanh
Like: facebook.com/voquocthanh
joeyarg

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:51:10 PM
Merited by leetcoiner (1), mitsarasss (1), Hikkan (1)

ICO Analysis: Arweave
Published on May 26, 2018
By VlaSem

Verdict
A project with a wide use case idea, forthcoming main net launch, solid advisers and partnerships, increased project market awareness and a small hard cap make Arweave an attractive investment target.

Risks
    Teams are build from recent graduates that lack experience in corporate governance, but nevertheless, have a good education and you can see that their Github is active and project main net will be launched in June. -1
    Competition in this segment is rather fierce. -1
    The token sale of the project went nine months and thus has a wide spread of pricing during various stages, which in turn makes it risky to enter into ICO. -1.5

Growth Factors
    Data storing is a big market and the product has a competitive edge on its competitors. +1
    Active Github and Mainnet launch June 8. +3
    Confirmed partnerships and strong advisers. +1
    Low cap ($8.7 million), which is both assuring and reasonable. It also sets the project up for significcant growth potential. +2
    Brand awareness is solid; the Telegram group has 24,000 members. +2
    There is a high demand for this project from the community and it seems that the private round is oversubscribed. The project employs PoC (proof of care) for investors who want to participate in the crowdsale, which implies that there will be an unmet demand during the ICO. This could offset negative risks of a wide price spread between token sale stages. +1.5

Disposition
The project generates a two-fold opinion. On one hand, the team is rather young and inexperienced. On the other hand, they have good advisers and partners and plan to launch a working product in June. Although the space is full of competitors, the product has a competitive edge and market is still huge with significant growth potential. However, due to long token sale cycles, Arweave has a wide range of prices during different token sale stages. However, early indicators suggest the project is oversubscribed, which means high demand. This, in conjunction with a hard cap of $8.7 million, give Arweave a rating of 7 out of 10.

Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-arweave/
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

Arweave crowdsale has just started. Pers caps are sent out via email and will be protected for 72 hrs. After that for 24 hrs: max 50 ETH (FCFS). Hardcap of the crowdsale: £500k.
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

While the team behind Arweave is the newcomer in the crypto world, they managed to release a new storage solution. Despite the competition and scaling issues, I believe that Arweave is still a serious contender among the storage protocols.
xiaomi99

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:32:30 AM

Does that mean people (first 196 transactions) who broke the rule, their allocation for round 1 and 2 will be redistributed to people who sent after 196. In other words, the allocation refunded will be reserved for contributors who sent the fund after 196 , 1 Ethereum each person until the cap is reached ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: