Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:50:42 PM

It seems we are not that active and big community we were thinking we are.

https://twitter.com/MovementDAO/status/946456279073067009

Look at the numbers. Very little. It should be way more rt and likes.

Most of the Bagholders from the airdrop already sold their MVT tokens, at this rate it will be hard to get listed on kucoin using the free voting.

But if a Voting Bounty is started this will boost the current RT standing.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:32:08 PM

KUcoin is really good growing exchange and voting is very good chance to get a listing for non-profit project like DAO Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:39:14 PM

KUcoin is really good growing exchange and voting is very good chance to get a listing for non-profit project like DAO Smiley

But when voting will open?

selling sushistake.com, send offers
freihain

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:53:44 PM

Niiiice. Kucoin voting cycles start with every new month I think
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:22:15 PM

Bitcoin VR
The rise of cryptocurrency comes with increasing awareness for the current state of the internet. Moving towards its initial roots of decentralization, the internet is being rebuilt by and for humanity. In our internet age, Bitcoin is the first-mover peer-to-peer money and store of value. It represents and promotes the crucial idea of giving control to the people. To offer a new open platform for all cryptocurrency advocates to discuss all things Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and beyond, BitcoinVR comes to life. It is a decentralized connection point in the virtual world. The people breathe life into the Bitcoin network. Lively environments emerge.

Where: In the decentralized virtual 3D world (Decentraland)

What: A collective of people who love Bitcoin & cryptocurrency. Meet up, chat, discuss, hang out, trade, and develop.

Why: There are various centralized channels on the internet that allow people to discuss and trade Bitcoin. BitcoinVR is a decentralized hub in the virtual world for all people, where you freely walk around, meet, talk, as well as trade with fellow cryptocurrency enthusiasts. United by the vision of a decentralized internet and Bitcoin, members of BitcoinVR create a peer-to-peer exchange of both coins and tokens, as well as ideas and services. Taking part in contributing to the long term health of Bitcoin and other decentralized cryptocurrency networks and platforms.

How: BitcoinVR is hosted and governed by The Movement, a fully decentralized organization that is collectively owned by all participants. Anyone can participate. Members of BitcoinVR can access Greenpoint, the virtual headquarter for decentralized collaboration (https://auction.decentraland.org/-21/81). By acquiring any amount of $MVT you can become an owner of The Movement organization.

Economy: In addition to BTC (as the Lightning Network comes along) BitcoinVR uses MVT and MANA as native currencies of utility and trade. In addition to the native tokens, any cryptocurrency can be traded among users within the virtual world. Individuals and groups can get in touch. Events will be planned, community-wide conferences will be held. BitcoinVR is the virtual world reference point for all things Bitcoin and crypto.

All members on Bitcointalk are invited to become founders. Join the new early adopters as the crypto universe is expanding to the 3D world. You will receive immutable ownership and all special access rights as they become available.

Latest Posts
https://medium.com/@BitcoinVR/cryptocurrency-hub-in-the-virtual-world-21cce6c2802d

Special Airdrop to 200 Bitcointalk Senior, Hero, and Legendary members.

MVT tokens used to govern BitcoinVR and The Movement are airdropped to 200 members.

=> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2660220

I think we can show our support this project too. I already registered. Project becoming successful bring more interest to mvt.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:39:43 PM

But when voting will open?

We dont know yet, we just need to wait and see if we cn get nominated for the next voting round.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:38:21 PM

Just retweeted ---> but...I kinda of like MVT only being on EtherDelta for now.  Once we get the token support network going in Greenpoint ---> we may never have another chance to get them so cheaply. 
BitcoinVR
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:47:22 AM

Bitcoin VR
The rise of cryptocurrency comes with increasing awareness for the current state of the internet. Moving towards its initial roots of decentralization, the internet is being rebuilt by and for humanity. In our internet age, Bitcoin is the first-mover peer-to-peer money and store of value. It represents and promotes the crucial idea of giving control to the people. To offer a new open platform for all cryptocurrency advocates to discuss all things Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and beyond, BitcoinVR comes to life. It is a decentralized connection point in the virtual world. The people breathe life into the Bitcoin network. Lively environments emerge.

Where: In the decentralized virtual 3D world (Decentraland)

What: A collective of people who love Bitcoin & cryptocurrency. Meet up, chat, discuss, hang out, trade, and develop.

Why: There are various centralized channels on the internet that allow people to discuss and trade Bitcoin. BitcoinVR is a decentralized hub in the virtual world for all people, where you freely walk around, meet, talk, as well as trade with fellow cryptocurrency enthusiasts. United by the vision of a decentralized internet and Bitcoin, members of BitcoinVR create a peer-to-peer exchange of both coins and tokens, as well as ideas and services. Taking part in contributing to the long term health of Bitcoin and other decentralized cryptocurrency networks and platforms.

How: BitcoinVR is hosted and governed by The Movement, a fully decentralized organization that is collectively owned by all participants. Anyone can participate. Members of BitcoinVR can access Greenpoint, the virtual headquarter for decentralized collaboration (https://auction.decentraland.org/-21/81). By acquiring any amount of $MVT you can become an owner of The Movement organization.

Economy: In addition to BTC (as the Lightning Network comes along) BitcoinVR uses MVT and MANA as native currencies of utility and trade. In addition to the native tokens, any cryptocurrency can be traded among users within the virtual world. Individuals and groups can get in touch. Events will be planned, community-wide conferences will be held. BitcoinVR is the virtual world reference point for all things Bitcoin and crypto.

All members on Bitcointalk are invited to become founders. Join the new early adopters as the crypto universe is expanding to the 3D world. You will receive immutable ownership and all special access rights as they become available.

Latest Posts
https://medium.com/@BitcoinVR/cryptocurrency-hub-in-the-virtual-world-21cce6c2802d

Special Airdrop to 200 Bitcointalk Senior, Hero, and Legendary members.

MVT tokens used to govern BitcoinVR and The Movement are airdropped to 200 members.

=> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2660220

I think we can show our support this project too. I already registered. Project becoming successful bring more interest to mvt.

Thank you for your support.

Virtual trading environments are emerging.

BitcoinVR is a Movement sphere and cryptocurrency hub in the virtual world. For discussion, and for peer-to-peer trading.

carrotbanhkook

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:46:11 PM

I regret not buying MANA when it was talked about in movement ANN. It was very cheap then.So painful.Now MANA is pumping anyhow. I hope MVT will follow suit soon. I believe it will as the community grows
Crypto_Boss

Activity: 868
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

Many people forgot about the project, for a very long time there was a distribution and no specifics. Themselves will not be organized by people, the developer should direct and actively manage, all to do faster, and not one action to stretch for a month.

Although I retired from the project, I supported and will continue to support. Good idea, Success and development ...
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

The year just passed saw the birth of our Movement! Slowly we've arrived until here, it is only the beginning of our journey!
2018 must absolutely become our year, let's make this child healthy and strong  Wink
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:41:02 PM

The year just passed saw the birth of our Movement! Slowly we've arrived until here, it is only the beginning of our journey!
2018 must absolutely become our year, let's make this child healthy and strong  Wink

100%  2017 laid the foundation of The Movement. 2018 is for growth and vision. Let's come together and build something for the future.

Someone, please shut me down if what I'm saying is "blasphemy"  but It's my understanding that Dropper intended for The Movement to take on a life of its own.  To self-govern and grow with input from the collective.

All Proposals that have been submitted so far approved. I'm assuming we're waiting for the stage to be closed to receive the bounties. That doesn't mean we can't start planning the design. Right?
https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues

I guess as a community we have some questions we need to get figured out.

Land Allocation? I've seen this come up a couple times. Not sure what was decided so if someone knows, please. I thought to donate land meant giving up solo build rights? That the land would be used as a whole for the district.

Website Domain Rights? This was purchased correct?  Is anyone actively working on it or would someone be willing to take up that challenge?

Forum? ^^^

Voting dApp?  Piggy, you were working on this a bit right?  

I also messaged Dropper a while back about Community Ran Bounty Programs.  Response: it is completely ok and good! As a participant of The Movement and holder of MVT please feel free to set up useful bounties.

True, it does seem like this so slow moving. But I think, any project with this much "mass/potential" is going to take some time getting up to speed but once it's there, like the name references, it will be unstoppable.

Here's to 2018 and Beyond!

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
Piggy

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:49:43 PM

I basically have it ready, based on the voting contract under github, it works with Metamask.

The user interface looks like shit but does its job. I tested it on ropsten. If there is something to be voted on i can get. It ready to use.
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:53:53 PM

I basically have it ready, based on the voting contract under github, it works with Metamask.

The user interface looks like shit but does its job. I tested it on ropsten. If there is something to be voted on i can get. It ready to use.
Great Job Piggy!

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
Curtis Again

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:12:28 PM

I don't know how this Movement was some month ago but my impression is that infrastructures are surely borning now 😀😀 It's cool and supply is so low! Great job!!!!
Piggy

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

Things are moving behind the curtain  Smiley
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:58:32 PM

I retweeted, and I'm taking a look a the BitcoinVR ann. Early days for us movers!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Hong Kong

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

i guess MVT could deliver huge ROI in the year 2018 (and can you even think what it could have evolved into in 2019?)
- and the ROI will be directly correlated to the growth of the movements' creation of value

Why?

• MVT Supply only 3.000.000 maximum ever
  • Only listed on Etherdelta, very low price $0.2 (market cap <$1M)
  • To get on Coinmarketcap page3 it has to grow to a market cap of $30M (1 MVT = $10); page2: market cap of $70M (1 MVT = $23.33), page1: $230M (1 MVT = $76.66)
  • Virtual Reality (VR) market growing
  • Decentraland evolving to a new crypto economy
  • Greenpoint: meeting point for grassroots movements
  • Natural growth because of decentralized principles, unstoppable

i made the mistake of selling my distribution MVT but i have rebought so I will sail the ship bros
Sell your XEM early, sell your MVT early

Ridin the wave
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:02:50 AM

I retweeted, and I'm taking a look a the BitcoinVR ann. Early days for us movers!

Same, liked and retweeted. Going to check that thread out as well. This will be a great year for mvt. Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

I have also retweeted. Hope to get listed on Kucoin soon. Will get listed by vote or free on Kucoin?
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: