Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262702 times)
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

You shouldn't worry much about the price at this stage, it's just speculation. There is still a lot to do and just through concrete progress in the development of the project the true value will emerge.

I agree

hodl & buidl  Cool

In fact I was not really worrying about the price. Most of the short term price movements in crypto are anyway just speculations. I wanted to understand if this was by any chance an exception.

The lack of exchanges of MVT limits its price growth. When next.exchange launch we can probably achieve $1 to $2 price ranges and occassional price dumps since this is an airdrop coins but i think majority of the weak hands are already gone.

Yeah it's quite difficult for airdrop coins to really significantly increase in price. It's free money for essentially everyone participating.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dropper (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 120

The Movement

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:21:17 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 09:39:40 AM by Dropper
Merited by Piggy (2), pro100j (1)

The Movement Forum

Please feel free to join The Movement's new forum.

Available Categories:

• The Movement: Fully decentralized organization for borderless collaboration.
  • DAO Proposals: Bring in your ideas. Shape the present and future of The Movement.
  • Greenpoint: VR-powered collaborative space for global interconnection.
  • Spheres: Community-maintained virtual spaces in Greenpoint.
  • Community Hub: Connecting people, communities, and environments.

pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:34:20 AM

The Movement Forum

Available Categories:

• DAO Proposals: Bring in your ideas. Shape the present and future of The Movement.

wow, that is great news! nice that you made even a forum, hope that it will become active and there will be a lot of people chatting soon Smiley
i like design, its simple and without excess stuff that we dont need, like on other forums
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

The Movement Forum

Available Categories:

This is great thank you Dropper, the very begin of our own space  Cool. I hope to see many of the old and new member in there as well. We have great things coming.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

These are interesting categories all so every kind of person will see attraction for one of these at least. MVT needs one big project which to get attention or have real use case to create awareness this about the project. It is all very time consuming but we have devotional people who are not giving up and continuously trying to take it at some visible place.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

The Movement Forum

Available Categories:

Wow, that will be very useful for community building. Bitcointalk is fine, but to have an own dedicated space can make a true difference.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

The Movement Forum

Available Categories:

Wow, that will be very useful for community building. Bitcointalk is fine, but to have an own dedicated space can make a true difference.

Well done. Every good project has their own forum to talk. It just gets to complicated to discuss every proposal and change over here, so that was a good and necessary step to take!
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:15:14 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 07:21:38 PM by 2fresh

The Movement Forum

Available Categories:

Will register an account as soon as I get home.
The movement has a bright future ahead if things keeps progressing like this.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

These are interesting categories all so every kind of person will see attraction for one of these at least. MVT needs one big project which to get attention or have real use case to create awareness this about the project. It is all very time consuming but we have devotional people who are not giving up and continuously trying to take it at some visible place.

The MVT community is really devoted on helping themovement project. Small baby steps are done and the current steady development of the Mvt main dev makes this coin standout in the wide array of community coins.
cjl1984

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:42:27 AM

There are lots of coins. I believe VR DAO will grow this year. I am waiting for their rise. I think they are all good for a long time. I don't wait for a sudden increase.
collac

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:33:40 AM

The Movement Forum

Available Categories:

wow, thanks again !!

"You just keep pushing.You just just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing" R. Descartes
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

why does the new forum require an ETH address to create an account? do i really have to make a new one jst for this. please dont make this a mandatory field.
1Movement

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

why does the new forum require an ETH address to create an account? do i really have to make a new one jst for this. please dont make this a mandatory field.

Hi vlom, if you would rather not fill in an ETH address of yours please feel free to enter 0x.

Asking for the address primarily makes it easier for members to reach each other on the blockchain.
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:13:10 PM
Merited by gumshed (4), Piggy (1)

What makes us different here is that we are a value building community. What's unique about our situation is that we are coming into a new revolution of "contract" orientated programming (as opposed to "object" orientated programming - OOP) and possibilities are presenting themselves now that were not possible before the structuring of decentralized autonomous organizations. As we build out upon our contracts and manipulate content within our dapps, more complex and more rewarding possibilities will be realized. Small amounts of work from a large community base can achieve exponential results. This form of collaboration and creative innovation will be the future of commerce. Collaborating communities like the Loom Network (https://loomx.io/), like Aragon (https://aragon.one/), like Colony (https://colony.io/), and the MovementDAO will collectively play a leading role in shaping that future . This is exciting stuff and we are in exciting times! Connect, create, contribute....we are a part of something much larger than ourselves and this is just the beginning!

We're doing stuff that the others are not; we're building value while they're taking value. We have it right!

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:32:48 PM

What makes us different here is that we are a value building community. What's unique about our situation is that we are coming into a new revolution of "contract" orientated programming (as opposed to "object" orientated programming - OOP) and possibilities are presenting themselves now that were not possible before the structuring of decentralized autonomous organizations. As we build out upon our contracts and manipulate content within our dapps, more complex and more rewarding possibilities will be realized. Small amounts of work from a large community base can achieve exponential results. This form of collaboration and creative innovation will be the future of commerce. Collaborating communities like the Loom Network (https://loomx.io/), like Aragon (https://aragon.one/), like Colony (https://colony.io/), and the MovementDAO will collectively play a leading role in shaping that future . This is exciting stuff and we are in exciting times! Connect, create, contribute....we are a part of something much larger than ourselves and this is just the beginning!

We're doing stuff that the others are not; we're building value while they're taking value. We have it right!

This is a great post.  Shocked

With one of the upcoming event we are planning to incentivize people (with MVT) to build something cool  Cool preparation are under way.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

even if i am not able to contribute due to my work times, i will keep and hodl my mvt tokens for long term ^^

why should i make quick bucks and dump, if i can get rich in a couple of years?

Yeah same here. Me too. I intend to hold my MVT tokens for long and wait for when it's fully ripe. I have the belief that the future is bright for this project being a Virtual Reality related project. it's not just a pump and dump project like many out there.
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:38:05 AM

is there any news about next.exchange launch date? and who knows is there is possible somehow add mvt to coinmarketcap? maybe we all can fill some forms or how do they add tokens? i heard something about there should 10k volume in a day, we few times reach that, but it should be 10k+ for how long?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

is there any news about next.exchange launch date? and who knows is there is possible somehow add mvt to coinmarketcap? maybe we all can fill some forms or how do they add tokens? i heard something about there should 10k volume in a day, we few times reach that, but it should be 10k+ for how long?

Ive been following their telegram channel for weeks now and based on their timeline they will open to public on or before may 19, 2018.

They will slowly launch publicly and most ERC20 tokens will be added on their first day. so only few more days after their public launch

I feel so bad to those who sold at penny price. You still have more time to buy back and ride the best ride of your life with MVT

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

Even the best projects can't grow on etherdelta so i can understand the problem mvt token has.

I hope next.exchange will be ready in a short time. Also they get some nice volume.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

Even the best projects can't grow on etherdelta so i can understand the problem mvt token has.

I hope next.exchange will be ready in a short time. Also they get some nice volume.

Forkdelta  and Etherdelta are just not working good enough. Exchanges like IDEX are working very well in general, although there are some problems too like right now. But the bolume on Etherdelta is just to low to generate liquidity

Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: