Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262702 times)
FujiMuji

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:56:40 PM

how to get started in the DAO movement,
how, where to get a tokens?

thank you

Hello,

you can either buy them in Etherdelta
or wait for the Bounties to start, here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329753

Why is it complicated, Etherdeta? In much effort I tried but cannot succeed to buy token
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:31:29 PM

how to get started in the DAO movement,
how, where to get a tokens?

thank you

Hello,

you can either buy them in Etherdelta
or wait for the Bounties to start, here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329753

Why is it complicated, Etherdeta? In much effort I tried but cannot succeed to buy token
At the beginning it looks unfriendly but slowly you'll learn. We're thinking on an educational channel to be made.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:51:18 PM

I just want to put this out there as I do not want to see this fledgling community fracture before it has even gained the momentum I believe it can have. I'm my real life, I serve as an operations manager and am for the most part, very metric and performance driven. My hope is to see The Movement grow and to evolve into something amazing, organically. I think though, in the beginning, we will need to facilitate it's "Culture" and define what that will look like.

There seems to be some disagreement as to what is important to the development of The Movement, which is to be expected when you have a decentralized organization like this.  Technically, there isn't a leader. So expanding on my previous post, I'd like purpose the following:

Voting Platform-  The Movement needs an effective way to gauge the communities thoughts in reference to a purposed path.  Projects that will affect the entire community need an outlet for approval. A voting system for community submissions is necessary to allow The Movement to grow.

Forum- This thread is great, but as The Movement grows it will be hard to manage the progress of projects. Communication will be crucial during the planning and execution of these projects.

Website- When the buzz of The Movement reaches the masses, we need a portal for them to be introduced to the project.  Understanding what this is is the best way to get buy-in from the public. 

Action Items- A simple overview of what is being done and who is doing it as well as upcoming projects.  I've never been one to re-invent the wheel and I think there are some very talented people here that have ideas for The Movement. I just think that if we are all acting as individuals, the project will take more time than necessary.  Giving the community the ability to interact and work together will become very important moving forward as this grows.

I understand the bounty program is starting soon, which is very exciting and will possibly alleviate a lot of these from my list. But does anyone want to volunteer for any of these?  Personally,  I am more than willing to pay hosting fees or help purchase domains if needed. Anything really, I'm just not terribly good at writing code.

Regardless, we are all masters of our own destiny and right now, we have an amazing opportunity to help create something that is possibly the foundation for something completely NEW. To me, that is exciting and worth working towards.

And please, tell me to shut the fuck up if I am overstepping my bounds or there's something I am not seeing.

i totally approve this Smiley

thumbs up for the ideas Smiley
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:11:59 PM

I just want to put this out there as I do not want to see this fledgling community fracture before it has even gained the momentum I believe it can have. I'm my real life, I serve as an operations manager and am for the most part, very metric and performance driven. My hope is to see The Movement grow and to evolve into something amazing, organically. I think though, in the beginning, we will need to facilitate it's "Culture" and define what that will look like.

There seems to be some disagreement as to what is important to the development of The Movement, which is to be expected when you have a decentralized organization like this.  Technically, there isn't a leader. So expanding on my previous post, I'd like purpose the following:

Voting Platform-  The Movement needs an effective way to gauge the communities thoughts in reference to a purposed path.  Projects that will affect the entire community need an outlet for approval. A voting system for community submissions is necessary to allow The Movement to grow.

Forum- This thread is great, but as The Movement grows it will be hard to manage the progress of projects. Communication will be crucial during the planning and execution of these projects.

Website- When the buzz of The Movement reaches the masses, we need a portal for them to be introduced to the project.  Understanding what this is is the best way to get buy-in from the public.  

Action Items- A simple overview of what is being done and who is doing it as well as upcoming projects.  I've never been one to re-invent the wheel and I think there are some very talented people here that have ideas for The Movement. I just think that if we are all acting as individuals, the project will take more time than necessary.  Giving the community the ability to interact and work together will become very important moving forward as this grows.

I understand the bounty program is starting soon, which is very exciting and will possibly alleviate a lot of these from my list. But does anyone want to volunteer for any of these?  Personally,  I am more than willing to pay hosting fees or help purchase domains if needed. Anything really, I'm just not terribly good at writing code.

Regardless, we are all masters of our own destiny and right now, we have an amazing opportunity to help create something that is possibly the foundation for something completely NEW. To me, that is exciting and worth working towards.

And please, tell me to shut the fuck up if I am overstepping my bounds or there's something I am not seeing.

Agree with everything! Please start some organized way to allocate work to each other to grow this project.
I do not expect and assume for people who started this project to do everything, we all own now and we should step up to decide the further direction and movement for this.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
PaulSal

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:46:31 PM

Right now, at what stage is your project?
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:00:05 PM

Hey, can someone help me) Will be MVT tokens listed on the exchanges?) If yes, than when?
Good luck everybody
I can vaguely remember that there has been created a sphere for Community organized crowdfunding campaigns to fund exchange listings and similar things were capital is required.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:02:34 PM

Right now is unclear what Dropper got ready, as i was saying before, there is one domain registered already. When we clarify this, we can go ahead and provide all the tool we need one way or the other.

For the voting platform i had already started to look at it, but yet i have a limited amount of free time and want to be sure Dropper doesnt have one ready.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:15:39 PM

Price is really cheap right now on Etherdelta weak hands dumping hard this token as usually happening after the finish of distribution of any airdrop but they don't know how big this project will go. I believe one day people will FOMO buy when the direction of this project will be cleared.
That is the most exciting part just after distribution, week hands always cry later have you learned before? i did many time and many time regret it

A cheap price is not always an opportunity to get in easy. It's sometimes just true that a coin is worth almost zero. But in the case of DAO there is tremendous potential and I would deem this a buy opportunity, no doubt about that.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
GTTIGER

Activity: 527

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:47:06 AM

It's official https://etherdelta.com/#MVT-ETH

Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:48:51 AM

not official ,etherdelta auto add tokens by contract adress , waitting for dropper good news right here.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:06:27 AM

I really want to buy more MVT tokens, but etherdelta is really a pain in my mind, i cant load the website properly and once its load i don't know where to start Smiley

We should start a community actions to work on a better exchange via FREE VOTING, small or big doesn't matter for as long as we can trade properly.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
FreshB

Activity: 308

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:49:51 AM

There seems to be some disagreement as to what is important to the development of The Movement, which is to be expected when you have a decentralized organization like this.  Technically, there isn't a leader. So expanding on my previous post, I'd like purpose the following:

Voting Platform-  The Movement needs an effective way to gauge the communities thoughts in reference to a purposed path.  Projects that will affect the entire community need an outlet for approval. A voting system for community submissions is necessary to allow The Movement to grow.

Website- When the buzz of The Movement reaches the masses, we need a portal for them to be introduced to the project.  Understanding what this is is the best way to get buy-in from the public. 

Action Items- A simple overview of what is being done and who is doing it as well as upcoming projects.  I've never been one to re-invent the wheel and I think there are some very talented people here that have ideas for The Movement. I just think that if we are all acting as individuals, the project will take more time than necessary.  Giving the community the ability to interact and work together will become very important moving forward as this grows.

I understand the bounty program is starting soon, which is very exciting and will possibly alleviate a lot of these from my list. But does anyone want to volunteer for any of these?  Personally,  I am more than willing to pay hosting fees or help purchase domains if needed. Anything really, I'm just not terribly good at writing code.

Agree with everything! Please start some organized way to allocate work to each other to grow this project.
I do not expect and assume for people who started this project to do everything, we all own now and we should step up to decide the further direction and movement for this.

I agree with this. First we need a way to vote.

Meanwhile, MVT is now on blockfolio. I have also sent them the logo to update the image in the app.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:36:08 AM

I really want to buy more MVT tokens, but etherdelta is really a pain in my mind, i cant load the website properly and once its load i don't know where to start Smiley

We should start a community actions to work on a better exchange via FREE VOTING, small or big doesn't matter for as long as we can trade properly.

Yeah etherdelta is kind of shitty. It's probably one of the reasons you can pick coins up this cheap.
Decentralix

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:57:08 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 06:07:11 AM by Decentralix

Oh yeah! This is great!

I know there are the ones who love EtherDelta and there are the ones who dislike it. I know and accept both points of view Smiley

Let's realize, though, that decentralized exchanges are built on some of the same principles as our Movement! They're built to be unstoppable and open for absolutely everyone!

When I first used ED I didn't quite understand everything immediately. But once having played around a bit I began to like it more and more. No matter which exchanges will come in the future, a listing on ED is very good to have!

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:21:41 AM

You can use etherdelta, find tutorials on youtube and somebody have written step by step in medium and BTCT, it took me 20 minutes how to figure out and start trading on delta without any tutorial, but every time you cancel an order your going to pay a fee the only good thing about it is its decentralize.
collac

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:18:06 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyx4v1QFzhQ

"You just keep pushing.You just just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing" R. Descartes
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:27:08 AM

Has anything been developed for this token to be used for ? I also have picked up using etherdelta though nothing available openly but based on possible guess I jumped on this to see what happens. The distribution was done after few months and what was done in all this time this is my actual question if someone can point out at something useful to understand the concept in its true senses.
taurados

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:36:36 AM

not official ,etherdelta auto add tokens by contract adress , waitting for dropper good news right here.

they didnt add auto ... i send an application to be added ... now we need volume and next up we will list at CMC

After that MVT will find a solid price level and we can attract more people with our idea.
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:39:58 AM

You can use etherdelta, find tutorials on youtube and somebody have written step by step in medium and BTCT, it took me 20 minutes how to figure out and start trading on delta without any tutorial, but every time you cancel an order your going to pay a fee the only good thing about it is its decentralize.

actually etherdelta is not friendly to newbie user ,i am waitting for hit major exchange.
DarkTrollCoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:00:28 AM

Well done to all who worked on ED listing!
It's great to have MVT officially listed here.
It's a first step to a clean MVT trading!

Hi Gumshed! i didn't take the time to answer to your presentation but i loved it and i like the way you are supporting this project.
I agree on all your point.

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: