Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:40:31 AM

In virtual reality everything is possible but the problem is we need someone to develop something in order for us to move forward, here is an idea how about a VR market place, if you have seen the movie Valerian where the market place is all in VR. If by chance someone could remake that or applied it in project that would be nice.

you could add this idea in the list under github  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freihain

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:46:30 AM

its,all sounds nice!but  how i can make real cash out of  this??  if i can undestood  how  i can get real results  put of this then   i can help too.
but how i can get realresults?  real cash??

if you participate in creating value the token is becoming more valuable, there is only a very limited amount.
the community creates value, no pump for nothing and no pump for increasing the riches of only one team. no stupid waiting for others, just REAL doing. everyone can do something, even if it's just tweeting about the project to raise awareness (I do this). it's the power of the crowd. if you have some MVT like me, I bought it for the price of a couple coffees, almost free, you are a direct owner of the DAO, you have a share.

as it becomes more valuable and more and more people join to take part your share gets more valuable.
so you can join and have a say, you can trade and hodl, you can do what you like and earn some.
if you understand it and got some interesting thoughts you can also make a proposal. if your proposal is good and is voted for later you will earn a nice bounty. I'm still thinking about my own proposal. Also looking forward to the other parts of the bounty campaign that will come, it's good to earn some.
Sunsource

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:32:03 PM

its,all sounds nice!but  how i can make real cash out of  this??  if i can undestood  how  i can get real results  put of this then   i can help too.

if you participate in creating value the token is becoming more valuable, there is only a very limited amount.
the community creates value, no pump for nothing and no pump for increasing the riches of only one team. no stupid waiting for others, just REAL doing. everyone can do something, even if it's just tweeting about the project to raise awareness (I do this). it's the power of the crowd. if you have some MVT like me, I bought it for the price of a couple coffees, almost free, you are a direct owner of the DAO, you have a share.

as it becomes more valuable and more and more people join to take part your share gets more valuable.
so you can join and have a say, you can trade and hodl, you can do what you like and earn some.
if you understand it and got some interesting thoughts you can also make a proposal. if your proposal is good and is voted for later you will earn a nice bounty. I'm still thinking about my own proposal. Also looking forward to the other parts of the bounty campaign that will come, it's good to earn some.
what,what???  can you talk more clear?  where the profit comes? how toyou guys making profit? and how i can make profit!
i did not born yesterday!~ you can write this kind of bllabla..blaa to 5year,old kid! tell me about facts! and profits!  if you can explain that i will be interested im here for money! im here for money,not for some movement..lol:D  so lets talk about money and business! thats themost important things!
Piggy

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:34:12 PM

Is this guy for real?
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:36:34 PM

what,what???  can you talk more clear?  where the profit comes? how toyou guys making profit? and how i can make profit!
i did not born yesterday!~ you can write this kind of bllabla..blaa to 5year,old kid! tell me about facts! and profits!  if you can explain that i will be interested im here for money! im here for money,not for some movement..lol:D  so lets talk about money and business! thats themost important things!

why not make a dream , if the dream come true ,your money will find you .
Sunsource

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:40:49 PM

guys,when you are ready for business then let me know!  isaid i want facts!and exacly way how i make cash!!!!!
VR365

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:03:37 PM

its,all sounds nice!but  how i can make real cash out of  this??  if i can undestood  how  i can get real results  put of this then   i can help too.
but how i can get realresults?  real cash??

what,what???  can you talk more clear?  where the profit comes? how toyou guys making profit? and how i can make profit!
i did not born yesterday!~ you can write this kind of bllabla..blaa to 5year,old kid! tell me about facts! and profits!  if you can explain that i will be interested im here for money! im here for money,not for some movement..lol:D  so lets talk about money and business! thats themost important things!
You seem to be at the wrong place.

If you want some quick cash for doing nothing there are plenty of pump and dump coins to choose from.

Also, if you want cash you got to earn it. That's business. If you don't understand what has been posted this is an issue you have to work on yourself.
DarkTrollCoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:42:21 PM

guys,when you are ready for business then let me know!  isaid i want facts!and exacly way how i make cash!!!!!

You should read the whitepaper...

"The Movement is not designed for profit but for the advancement of cross-cultural
and transnational human interaction in conjunction with blockchain technology."

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:34:31 PM

You should read the whitepaper...

"The Movement is not designed for profit but for the advancement of cross-cultural
and transnational human interaction in conjunction with blockchain technology."

Does that guy deserve so much attention? He has no idea what's going on here, he's not even a troll, he is just a producer of noise, let's not amplify it Smiley

somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:36:40 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 05:47:52 PM by somacoin

Upbeat Grassroots Governance
https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues/6

Still evolving together with you Smiley
Piggy

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:18:12 PM

Upbeat Grassroots Governance
https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues/6

Still evolving together with you Smiley

Good job, there are a lot of good ideas to take from there, to use exactly in the stage where we are.
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:10:14 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 12:38:48 AM by AdobeWriter

Does that guy deserve so much attention? He has no idea what's going on here, he's not even a troll, he is just a producer of noise, let's not amplify it Smiley

It's just a random newbie account with 14 posts and terrible grammar. I have no idea why they bother. If you can't even put capital letters at the beginning of sentences, you're doubtfully much of a businessman.
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:14:49 AM

Greenpoint and Decentraland's Terraform

Greenpoint is a virtual headquarter for decentralized collaboration. It allows people from all around the world to connect and create across borders and cultures. Organized as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), The Movement allows anyone to take part in its development and governance. The Movement is a pioneering organization and movement for the advancement of decentralized grassroots activity worldwide.

To establish a common ground and place that is based on the vision of decentralization and borderless collaboration, Greenpoint will be built in Decentraland — a cutting-edge decentralized open VR world on the Ethereum platform.

In addition to The Movement Token (MVT), LAND in the Decentraland Terraform Event has been secured by The Movement's initial creator as a gift to all Movement participants of the presence and the future. It is meant for people to build upon, to make friends and collaborate, to connect and create. Build valuable decentralized networks based on trust and friendship.

Info on the Initial Decentraland Terraform LAND Reservation Transactions:
https://github.com/MovementDAO/Greenpoint/blob/master/Decentraland/Greenpoint-Terraform.md

To Move It:

I'm in now ---> We're at 180 parcels altogether....got in for 10 parcels.  Let's build this thing!

Project ID: [snip]
Project Name: Greenpoint: A Meeting Point for Grassroots Movements
Reference: https://github.com/decentraland/districts/issues/8
Time: 1511389231171
Action: Join
Parcels to allocate: 10

I just added my 10 as well. We're sitting at 201 parcels at the moment.

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
Decentralix

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:51:06 AM

Greenpoint and Decentraland's Terraform

Greenpoint is a virtual headquarter for decentralized collaboration. It allows people from all around the world to connect and create across borders and cultures. Organized as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), The Movement allows anyone to take part in its development and governance. The Movement is a pioneering organization and movement for the advancement of decentralized grassroots activity worldwide.

To establish a common ground and place that is based on the vision of decentralization and borderless collaboration, Greenpoint will be built in Decentraland — a cutting-edge decentralized open VR world on the Ethereum platform.

In addition to The Movement Token (MVT), LAND in the Decentraland Terraform Event has been secured by The Movement's initial creator as a gift to all Movement participants of the presence and the future. It is meant for people to build upon, to make friends and collaborate, to connect and create. Build valuable decentralized networks based on trust and friendship.

Info on the Initial Decentraland Terraform LAND Reservation Transactions:
https://github.com/MovementDAO/Greenpoint/blob/master/Decentraland/Greenpoint-Terraform.md

To Move It:

I'm in now ---> We're at 180 parcels altogether....got in for 10 parcels.  Let's build this thing!

Project ID: [snip]
Project Name: Greenpoint: A Meeting Point for Grassroots Movements
Reference: https://github.com/decentraland/districts/issues/8
Time: 1511389231171
Action: Join
Parcels to allocate: 10

I just added my 10 as well. We're sitting at 201 parcels at the moment.

Awesome! Cheers cjmoles & gumshed! In the future I'll be walking on your land for sure! I am looking forward to adding some more, too! In November still. Very excited to see what number it will eventually turn out to be.

My mates, are you interested in collecting ideas for a proposal on the specific management/governance of the LAND that is staked to Greenpoint? As we see now, currently The Movement's MovementAI owns 99 parcels for the community and the community owns 102 parcels for The Movement. Because The Movement is entirely owned by the community, it will decide on the DAO's governance including the use of land. Individual land owners/contributors have a vision to share and develop! Everyone can discuss and share, and it is our art as a decentralized organization to pull the strings.

Jaroslav2007x

Activity: 779
Merit: 291

40% is 40%

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:55:46 AM

not a lot of coins bought, but the price went down, very sorry. Are there any not the latest news?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:05:11 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 05:39:11 PM by Moneroman88

not a lot of coins bought, but the price went down, very sorry. Are there any not the latest news?

Thanks for the nice prices folks. I'm in with more than 13K mvt.

I love traveling to the moon.  Long term.
Jaroslav2007x

Activity: 779
Merit: 291

40% is 40%

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:19:12 AM

I love traveling to the moon.
i have15.6k , need more news! The building in decentralend has already begun?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:32:46 AM

One day you might be able to go to the moon with the money u made on Crypto, just email Elon Musk to reserve you a seat on his spaceship Cheesy to da moon and beyond!

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
jujuxx

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:33:18 AM

PM sent to bot Grin
Mavis

Activity: 297
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:37:26 AM

One day you might be able to go to the moon with the money u made on Crypto, just email Elon Musk to reserve you a seat on his spaceship Cheesy to da moon and beyond!

why do you think this project will  let you to moon,i don't think dp ,actually this project movement really slow ,tokens contribute take 3 months..
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: