Bitcoin Forum
February 22, 2020, 11:18:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 233268 times)
GTTIGER

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:07:11 PM

I hope more people come back Sad
Don't you guys have the user emails or something? I think no one uses bct.

Also, decntraland launched:D
Wont we have a headquarters there where we can all talk?

I think there was a talk before that the community already pull out from decentraland and looking for a new platform for themovement.

Majority of people already move on from this token project after selling their tokens. Some already sold during the ATH price. Only the bagholders are left in the project this time.

I think many sold their tokens (at all time high or not) but the thing is that someone bought those tokens and is in their interest to help the project and help increase the price.
Me, I am a bag holder. The problem is that the other MVT token holders are just waiting for other to do the job for them, and don't contribute to the project like the few active initial bagholders.
Even so, seems one kind dev is only guy trying to improve:(
Wish I could code.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
othell_rogue

Activity: 396
Merit: 122

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 09:02:09 PM

I think there was a talk before that the community already pull out from decentraland and looking for a new platform for themovement.

Majority of people already move on from this token project after selling their tokens. Some already sold during the ATH price. Only the bagholders are left in the project this time.

I think many sold their tokens (at all time high or not) but the thing is that someone bought those tokens and is in their interest to help the project and help increase the price.
Me, I am a bag holder. The problem is that the other MVT token holders are just waiting for other to do the job for them, and don't contribute to the project like the few active initial bagholders.
Wish I could code.

I understand what you mean but there are other ways to help the project besides coding too. You can for example spread the word around and let people know about the Movement Dao project. And doing this maybe a skilled guy or girl will like the project and join it. Not only skilled in coding only, maybe good at design or pr or else.

gumshed

Activity: 149
Merit: 117

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 11:55:04 PM

Wish I could code.

I understand what you mean but there are other ways to help the project besides coding too. You can for example spread the word around and let people know about the Movement Dao project. And doing this maybe a skilled guy or girl will like the project and join it. Not only skilled in coding only, maybe good at design or pr or else.

You have the right idea.  Spreading awareness, Building foundations, Design aspects, etc.  Using whatever creative spirit the universe gave you to its full potential. Coding is a small part. It's like, a vehicle is worthless if there is nowhere to go and nobody to take.

I'm going forward. Wanna come?

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
GTTIGER

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:44:15 AM

Wish I could code.

You have the right idea.  Spreading awareness, Building foundations, Design aspects, etc.  Using whatever creative spirit the universe gave you to its full potential. Coding is a small part. It's like, a vehicle is worthless if there is nowhere to go and nobody to take.

can I vote for gumshed to get some coins from the dropper, how does this work?

othell_rogue

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 12:59:40 PM

Wish I could code.

Yes coding is like a car engine, the most important part, but you'll need also wheels, doors, windshields, to make a running car.
I am coming too in this journey. Count me in!

gumshed

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 09:36:19 AM

Quick Update
Hope you're all well

https://talk.mvt.io/t/social-change-engine/20/32?u=gumshed

othell_rogue

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 08:56:44 AM

Thank you for the updates @gumshed!
And yes we are good, waiting for more activity on the mvt project. By activity I mean, more social media activity in here and other channels.

P.S. I've seen a lot of project in the sphere that made their own forum, but not many have made a successful one. I think the community should come back in here for more visibility.

gumshed

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 03:13:14 AM

Thank you for the updates @gumshed!
And yes we are good, waiting for more activity on the mvt project. By activity I mean, more social media activity in here and other channels.

P.S. I've seen a lot of project in the sphere that made their own forum, but not many have made a successful one. I think the community should come back in here for more visibility.

Start organizing community discussion.  Rustle up ideas and bring them to reality. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.