Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:24:13 PM

Why on etherscan under MTV contract if you clic the exchange tab 9com it say  MTV-BTC pair with over 65K  volume trading? Must be something wrong with that ..

It's true there is no pair BTC/MVT there there may be an error from etherscan.io placing the wrong API or something else

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:25:52 PM

Why on etherscan under MTV contract if you clic the exchange tab 9com it say  MTV-BTC pair with over 65K  volume trading? Must be something wrong with that ..

It's true there is no pair BTC/MVT there there may be an error from etherscan.io placing the wrong API or something else

9coin is a fake exchange i dont know why that site was still active, it was made to lure people to send coins on their exchange due to high volume they shown but all is 100% fake
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:01:42 PM

I have more confidence in these projects than in those where you have to pay coins that have no value, because basically all the projects have coins that are worth 0. People do not understand these things anyway

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 08:13:38 PM

Hello Everyone.

It's great to see people still interested. I applied for a ConsenSys grant last night to help with the development of the SCE. I'd like to use the grant to fund a series of bounties on the Bounties Network. I will let you know if that comes to fruition.  There is also an active promotional bounty I funded with 5000 MVT up for anyone to grab.

https://explorer.bounties.network/bounty/2428

We as a community have the ability to do amazing things. Don't wait for someone to suggest or organize. Be a leader. Forge a path.  The Movement can always focus on something that is important to you. You are The Movement.

Decentralized systems will eventually co-mingle. Cross token protocols that prevent siloed development are being developed. We'll have the ability to pick and choose which algorithms we want for our own personal governances. This is a future where everything is connected and secure. Privacy will be of extreme importance. All of this technology is really geared toward one thing, to enhance the human experience. That in itself should be an indicator of what should be important. Humanity. Focusing on making everyone's life better with this technology should be the most important thing, not token price. There is always the chicken and egg issue though. Token price funds development>Development helps people.

gumshed

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:38:45 PM

Hello Everyone.

It's great to see people still interested. I applied for a ConsenSys grant last night to help with the development of the SCE. I'd like to use the grant to fund a series of bounties on the Bounties Network. I will let you know if that comes to fruition.  There is also an active promotional bounty I funded with 5000 MVT up for anyone to grab.

We as a community have the ability to do amazing things. Don't wait for someone to suggest or organize. Be a leader. Forge a path.  The Movement can always focus on something that is important to you. You are The Movement.

Decentralized systems will eventually co-mingle. Cross token protocols that prevent siloed development are being developed. We'll have the ability to pick and choose which algorithms we want for our own personal governances. This is a future where everything is connected and secure. Privacy will be of extreme importance. All of this technology is really geared toward one thing, to enhance the human experience. That in itself should be an indicator of what should be important. Humanity. Focusing on making everyone's life better with this technology should be the most important thing, not token price. There is always the chicken and egg issue though. Token price funds development>Development helps people.

gumshed

We just have to come up with some great idea , i am not a developer but i can help with only good idea or marketing , what do you think? it is time to move forwards,,
gumshed

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:36:08 PM

Hello Everyone.

gumshed

We just have to come up with some great idea , i am not a developer but i can help with only good idea or marketing , what do you think? it is time to move forwards,,

I think its Great! You don't have to be a developer to make things happen.  Passion goes really far in this space.

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:19:03 AM

if I had the specific knowledge I would have developed applications for twitter and facebook, it seems to me that today in all the existent projects there are no applications that can unite the world of crypto with the rest of the people.
theinvestdude

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:53:33 PM

if I had the specific knowledge I would have developed applications for twitter and facebook, it seems to me that today in all the existent projects there are no applications that can unite the world of crypto with the rest of the people.

You can propose an idea since the goal of MVT is collective ideas for all MVT holders. Everyone is part of the core group and your idea must be useful and other people with dev skills can work on those ideas.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:29:52 PM

You can propose an idea since the goal of MVT is collective ideas for all MVT holders. Everyone is part of the core group and your idea must be useful and other people with dev skills can work on those ideas.
Where i can promote shell i join the forum i think it will be the best to let other people know  about my idea! I have some great idea to sponsor the project hope it will bost little bit!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:12:54 PM

Surprisingly, this project is still kicking. How many original MVT holders are still holding their tokens? Or very few remain? The bottleneck of a community-driven project is the long overdue of decision making process and sometimes no one wants to initiate the action.
theinvestdude

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:04:14 PM

Where i can promote shell i join the forum i think it will be the best to let other people know  about my idea! I have some great idea to sponsor the project hope it will bost little bit!

Most proposal and discussion is available on their forum - https://talk.mvt.io/ you should join, explore and share more ideas that will benefit the whole MVT the movement community.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:13:18 PM

Surprisingly, this project is still kicking. How many original MVT holders are still holding their tokens? Or very few remain? The bottleneck of a community-driven project is the long overdue of decision making process and sometimes no one wants to initiate the action.

Well, sometimes you have people who want to initiate the action but they lack the consent of those silently waiting for someone to initiate the action. It's a paradox.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:59:00 PM

Do you know how long it take to get the activation  email? i checked into spam folder but still waiting for the activation email to be send to me!
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 05:35:47 PM

Do you know how long it take to get the activation  email? i checked into spam folder but still waiting for the activation email to be send to me!

Send a PM to Gumshed or Piggy i think those two are the admin of the forum and they can manually approve your forum account.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
gumshed

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 06:37:16 PM

Send a PM to Gumshed or Piggy i think those two are the admin of the forum and they can manually approve your forum account.

Hey davide72,

Sorry about that. I don't think anyone was looking at the requests.  I went in so you should see an activation email in your inbox.

If you need help with anything just PM there or you can email as well. gumshed@protonmail.com

Thanks for the assist pinoycash!  How've you been?

pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:47:06 PM

This token came out with great enthusiasm and expectation at start everyone was very excited. It seemed that bad launching time at the start of bearish trend put it just down everyday. It need real use case and something solid from what it can draw value as token. I was reading few previous pages but didn't see anything concrete yet.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:09:13 PM

This token came out with great enthusiasm and expectation at start everyone was very excited. It seemed that bad launching time at the start of bearish trend put it just down everyday. It need real use case and something solid from what it can draw value as token. I was reading few previous pages but didn't see anything concrete yet.

At least it is a living project that is not a small thing, then slowly it will come some development, if each of us tried to do something would be a great step forward
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 03:25:55 AM

The community is the main asset of this coin, As you can see majority of the community members are part of shaping the future of this project that is something unique and different from other cryptocurrency project that ONLY promise words after words to their community.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:12:38 PM

The community is the main asset of this coin, As you can see majority of the community members are part of shaping the future of this project that is something unique and different from other cryptocurrency project that ONLY promise words after words to their community.
If this coin was useful for something it would be a great step forward I would make an application to be integrated with twitter or facebook, something useful to make the project known to all

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
TheFisherman

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:13:50 PM

I would like to earn MVT from the bounty fund. what are the current bounties? how to get involved casually. when I have some free time I can get some things done with the world team of The Movement. There should be a team of people, it's time to team up, raise your hands

It would be nice to get listed on more trading platforms, preferably decentralized ones.

Growing the vision together is a fantastic idea! Pretty nice to see that we have awesome developing projects on top, such as the social change engine
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: