Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Linda's Sister Coin - PoW/PoS-99% APR- BOUNTIES -MULTI-WALLET  (Read 21346 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:56:35 PM

Let's see how this one works in comparison to Linda.

I been mining it. From what i hear it may indeed get a little pump soonish...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptounicon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:43:01 PM

I started mining it. So if I PM you for downloading wallet, I get 500?

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
fauceteer

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:23:48 PM

I have no more connections for the pickaxe.online wallet.

addnode dev?

🔥 PICKAXE.ONLINE 🔥
Atlos

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:00:27 PM

I have no more connections for the pickaxe.online wallet.

addnode dev?

Did you mean this?

addnode=174.92.179.126:20861
addnode=177.92.32.44:20861
addnode=37.97.242.80:20861
addnode=45.35.251.21:20861
addnode=77.248.45.187:20861
addnode=81.169.208.246:20861
addnode=85.253.168.38:20861
addnode=89.137.149.64:20861
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:07:33 PM

is this a true story of linda's sister sleeping with linda's husband?  when will there be linda's husband coin be created?  someone create this... hehehe
LindaSisterCoin (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:06:04 PM

Hey guys, I maybe doing a MANUAL coin swap soon (probably with much less coins). I accidently sent out (95% of premines) way too many coins by mistake for a pool bounty. The person returned some of them but not all of them. I wrote him just now asking for the remaining balance. But if they don't send them back by early next week. I am going to have novachange do a swap and freeze on LSC old chain.
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:12:12 PM

Hey guys, I maybe doing a MANUAL coin swap soon (probably with much less coins). I accidently sent out (95% of premines) way too many coins by mistake for a pool bounty. The person returned some of them but not all of them. I wrote him just now asking for the remaining balance. But if they don't send them back by early next week. I am going to have novachange do a swap and freeze on LSC old chain.

Dang dude, I hope the pool owner returns them. If not a swap with less coins isn't a bad ideal either. I mined a bunch, but if there's maybe a chance for swap. I'll be buying a few at these levels too. Keep us posted...
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:37:06 PM

Sad to hear this. How will this affect the existing people who have bought coins? Will we loose our coins/coin value?
Atlos

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:12:10 AM

Sad to hear this. How will this affect the existing people who have bought coins? Will we loose our coins/coin value?

I don't think.

https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:16:13 AM

When linda in other exchange?
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:30:42 AM

Dang dude, I hope the pool owner returns them. If not a swap with less coins isn't a bad ideal either. I mined a bunch, but if there's maybe a chance for swap. I'll be buying a few at these levels too. Keep us posted...

Yep swap to less coins would be nice.
leslie4u

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:23:00 AM

Whatever we are planning to do, let's make sure that the existing investors aren't affected. They are offered 1:1 swap when new blockchain kicks in, if it ever happens. Reduced coin supply with higher ROI can also be a good option.

I am going to wait and see what happens.
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:04:01 AM

I was actually enthusiastic when reading the first pages and already downloaded the wallet ready for the bounty PM. But I guess this news means that I can no longer do this and possibly wait first and see what happens here with this coin.
leslie4u

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:29:30 AM

I was actually enthusiastic when reading the first pages and already downloaded the wallet ready for the bounty PM. But I guess this news means that I can no longer do this and possibly wait first and see what happens here with this coin.

Yeah we all are waiting for an update from Dev.
LindaSisterCoin (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:53:02 PM

Coins was returned. They were accidently sent to Bitcoin-Pool owner. I am going to reward him for his honesty. If the community wants a coin swap I have no problem with doing so. Just post the ratio you would like to see and the # of total coins. I will work on it early next week. I will be doing a coin drop the Wednesday as well. Several people have contacted me about doing a website. So, i am going to register a domain and have that done next week as well. A new logo will be used if the community decides to agree to swap. Also I have been in contact with coinexchange.io They are a little expensive but they are willing to work with me on having LSC listed there. It would be helpful if anyone can post a list of exchanges that listing fees are fairly priced.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:13:45 PM

Would would vote Yobit as far better choice and cheaper. That is if you can keep up coin in working order.
Titan1024

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:17:08 PM

impressive project.
leslie4u

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:29:39 PM

Coins was returned. They were accidently sent to Bitcoin-Pool owner. I am going to reward him for his honesty. If the community wants a coin swap I have no problem with doing so. Just post the ratio you would like to see and the # of total coins. I will work on it early next week. I will be doing a coin drop the Wednesday as well. Several people have contacted me about doing a website. So, i am going to register a domain and have that done next week as well. A new logo will be used if the community decides to agree to swap. Also I have been in contact with coinexchange.io They are a little expensive but they are willing to work with me on having LSC listed there. It would be helpful if anyone can post a list of exchanges that listing fees are fairly priced.

Thats good news that the coins were returned. Does this mean that we are in good hands now and that there is nothing to worry about our investment? People should continue to buy and stake Linda Sister?

Also, i agree and website and logo swap is very much needed. Please do not list coins on Yobit. They are scammers and have the most horrible service anyone can expect. Exchanges like Croptopia/Bittrex/Poloniex are some of the renowned exchanges that people would love to trade with. The might be expensive but then it's worth a deal. Listing coins on shady exchanges like Yobit/Crypto Dao should be avoided at any cost.

Thanks for all your hard work and we look forward to a wonderful future of this coin.

One last question, is there any bounty for this coin?

Thanks and have a nice day.
Atlos

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:52:47 PM

Thats good news that the coins were returned. Does this mean that we are in good hands now and that there is nothing to worry about our investment? People should continue to buy and stake Linda Sister?

Also, i agree and website and logo swap is very much needed. Please do not list coins on Yobit. They are scammers and have the most horrible service anyone can expect. Exchanges like Croptopia/Bittrex/Poloniex are some of the renowned exchanges that people would love to trade with. The might be expensive but then it's worth a deal. Listing coins on shady exchanges like Yobit/Crypto Dao should be avoided at any cost.

Yep, I agree too for the swap, for the website, and logo change. Also I agree to don't list on yobit (I was on it, bad experience) many bot that do pump and dump. The dev must wait and make some money, then try to go on bittrex, poloniex or cryptopia... this will pump the coin at 500-1k satoshi for sure, maybe more if the dev continue seriously to do efforts on this project! Where we are all trying to improve it

come on people, come to slack: https://join.slack.com/t/lindasisterproject/shared_invite/MjIzNjY0MTkyMTc4LTE1MDIxOTcxMzEtNTMyZDFlODcxZA

there is some people really active, and others usually I'm the first to give bad and good news (no I don't know the dev, just reading a lot the forum).

A nice thing to do is a twitter account for the dev  Grin

Anyway, I think the difficulty has to climb faster and there should be less coins in circulation (not 8 billion...), The block reward must decrease with increasing blocks.
SteamOctanePool

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 04:42:53 PM

LSC has been added to SteamOctanePool.com - a high performance scalable cloud pool based on Yiimp.  

Use -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3433 -u [Your wallet address]-p c=LSC to mine.

ONLY 1% fee!

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: