Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Linda's Sister Coin - PoW/PoS-99% APR- BOUNTIES -MULTI-WALLET  (Read 21348 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:05:49 AM

He havent sold his coint. All sell orders at 1 sat are his or most of his premine. Currently at 3.3BTC

If he has not sell his coin he would have look for a way to boost this coin. But that should not be a challenge to us.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:25:56 PM

Most likely sold soem coins and then saw he can't sell on BTC market thus left.
tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:07:30 PM

I have a great plan for this coin but I will not reveal it now. I said let's wait for dev for a while and if he doesn't show up, then I tell you guys the plan. I trust everyone will enjoy been partaker of this coin.

Like I said in my previous post, we can keep trading and we can have as many coin as possible at the rate of 1sat until the big picture.

But don't be among those that will regret not having LSC coin when that big picture will surface!

I hope you have a good plan but do it fast man Smiley. people will lose interest in this coin if something doesnt happened soon.
MOProgress

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:16:06 PM

I hope you have a good plan but do it fast man Smiley. people will lose interest in this coin if something doesnt happened soon.
[/quote]

Yes its a good plan but we all must work together to achieve the proposed result. I am setting up a telegram group where the community can plan and get updates. I will share the link 12hrs from now.
abdullahtahsin420

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:35:21 PM

Your logo is just awesome
MOProgress

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:20:10 AM

Hi all I have set up the TELEGRAM GROUP for this coin where we can plan, discus and give ourselves information on how to grow this coin.

https://t.me/joinchat/F3e7X0MSywUGSY8rbdXycg

The reason for the group is for us to continue the project and have information/update even if the dev choose to delete this ANN.

You can click to join the telegram group chat. Thanks
tambam

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:01:48 AM

Hi all I have set up the TELEGRAM GROUP for this coin where we can plan, discus and give ourselves information on how to grow this coin.

https://t.me/joinchat/F3e7X0MSywUGSY8rbdXycg

The reason for the group is for us to continue the project and have information/update even if the dev choose to delete this ANN.

You can click to join the telegram group chat. Thanks

Thanks.
MOProgress

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:09:10 AM

My Plans for us to continue and boost this coin.

1. Website
2. CoinMarketCap
3. Social Media Campaign
4. More Exchanges

I want some persons to join me in doing this. Interested persons can PM me.
We will also need your financial assistants.

Please if you have any/better suggestion on how we can take the coin higher, do let us know.

I like working with the minds of people, so your comments, suggestions, and contributions will help us a lot

Do not forget to join the Telegram Group https://t.me/joinchat/F3e7X0MSywUGSY8rbdXycg

Thanks.
tambam

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:20:23 AM

1. Website
2. CoinMarketCap
3. Social Media Campaign
4. More Exchanges

Please if you have any/better suggestion on how we can take the coin higher, do let us know.

I like working with the minds of people, so your comments, suggestions, and contributions will help us a lot

Do not forget to join the Telegram Group https://t.me/joinchat/F3e7X0MSywUGSY8rbdXycg

Thanks.

more exchanges would be nice. not the big one but .. yobit or cryptopia. i think cryptopia can be a gamechanger for this coin. if listed there  this coin can go easily to 15-25 satoshi
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:13:01 AM

Cryptopia is 1.8BTC who's gona pay for that?
leslie4u

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:44:09 PM

We need the following-

1) A dev who is ready to work on this project incase if the original dev has decided to dump this coin and run away.
2) Build a strong community who will support this project.
3) Strong marketing plan. This is the very much needed to create the awareness. Be it via Twitter/FB/Instagram/Discord/Ann Thread...whatever
4) Thoughts on how to bring in value to this coin.

To me at this moment it is not important to list the coin in other exchanges. It may follow later, but for now we need what I mentioned above.

Good Day!!
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:52:28 PM

accidentally one and the same person developed the ideas for these two coins? I think that if you merge all the good that is in these coins, we see quite strong and not expensive the coin, are so fond of all of the exchange.
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:48:06 PM

Where is the dev?

tambam

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:15:42 AM

We need the following-

1) A dev who is ready to work on this project incase if the original dev has decided to dump this coin and run away.
2) Build a strong community who will support this project.
3) Strong marketing plan. This is the very much needed to create the awareness. Be it via Twitter/FB/Instagram/Discord/Ann Thread...whatever
4) Thoughts on how to bring in value to this coin.

To me at this moment it is not important to list the coin in other exchanges. It may follow later, but for now we need what I mentioned above.

Good Day!!

there  should be a individual who is ready to take over this project and become the new dev!
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:23:52 AM

Linda sister coin. Can you explain why that is the name of your coin? for most coins I can come up with an idea, but for this one it is difficult Tongue

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:48:46 AM

1. Website
2. CoinMarketCap
3. Social Media Campaign
4. More Exchanges

Thanks.

I have been going through the post.

You have a good Idea but I think we should start with one.
I suggest start with the website even if it is a kind of WordPress blog.

If we keep waiting for dev, guys it gonna do us no good.

I am in support of community takeover and make some $$$ men! This coin looks good.
leslie4u

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:05:20 AM

Good to see that some many people are coming forward to build this coin and keep the project alive. I strongly believe that community can do wonders. Please join the Telegram chat and left share ideas and discuss the future growth of this coin. It is vital that we start working on this soon so that who all have invested in this coin feel good and not lost.

Someone said we need to bring in something special in this coin compared to what it currently has and I think with help of dev and community we can surely make this happen.
cryptounicon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:00:24 AM

Yes this is awesome....I am still holding and staking my coins....I suggest that after the website and everything is done that we let this thread die, and create a new bitcointalk thread about it. But yeah...I suggest anyone wanting to take over this coins start acquiring a large position. Maybe we can find someone to pay to make it a masternode coin in the future. Cheesy

I'd probably donate a little to the project if I acquire a lot more LSC. I have 18 million at the moment. 

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
tambam

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:05:01 AM

Yes this is awesome....I am still holding and staking my coins....I suggest that after the website and everything is done that we let this thread die, and create a new bitcointalk thread about it. But yeah...I suggest anyone wanting to take over this coins start acquiring a large position. Maybe we can find someone to pay to make it a masternode coin in the future. Cheesy

I'd probably donate a little to the project if I acquire a lot more LSC. I have 18 million at the moment. 

I have 12 million LSC, still holding and staking my coins. Smiley
nhiatay

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:40:20 AM

I have 12 million LSC, still holding and staking my coins. Smiley

same with me, I also hold 11m LSC, waiting it dump in the future  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: