Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:12:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Linda's Sister Coin - PoW/PoS-99% APR- BOUNTIES -MULTI-WALLET  (Read 21343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:30:26 PM

Hope the takeover team can make this coin reborn, the old dev so non-responsibility, he create the coin then follow with a short period, now disappear and sell all the coins with very cheap price  Angry Angry Angry, that behavior is unacceptable. Anyway, good luck to new takeover team, hope everything is well

Hi, everything is OK with the takeover team. We are working tirelessly to get everything perfectly working before we announce the new plan/roadmap of the coin.

Stay tuned with the Discord channel. https://discord.gg/aEYKYZT

Hi, any update news on this coin?

Please check out or Discord as we are more active over there. We are still actively working on this project and hope to have new updates shortly.

sure, I will check it out. community is buit on trust and hope the takeover team realize that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:27:30 AM

What does this coin offer that makes it worth for someone to take over? I mean, why would someone with coding skills not just start from scratch?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
cryptounicon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:13:44 PM

It actually was a decent coin, the stake rewards worked really well, was just not marketed well. It had very fast transaction speeds.

Although was the blockchain stopped? My wallet isn't functioning now

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
FreakCoder

Activity: 750

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:15:46 PM

It actually was a decent coin, the stake rewards worked really well, was just not marketed well. It had very fast transaction speeds.

The blockchain is still moving. Make sure you have the latest nodes from Nova Exchange.
tambam

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:04:44 AM

If you own LSC coin and you are holding them in an exchange (Novaexchange)
you need to remove them and place them in a desktop wallet. Otherwise the exchange holding your LSC coins will be staking them and dumping the stakes at market price.  (they are already doing it.. Look at LTC/LSC at Novaaxchange)

If you want the price to rise then we must control the supply of newly staked coins. Dont let the exchanges use your coins to stake new coins and dump them, preventing the price from rising.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:09:42 PM

you need to remove them and place them in a desktop wallet. Otherwise the exchange holding your LSC coins will be staking them and dumping the stakes at market price.  (they are already doing it.. Look at LTC/LSC at Novaaxchange)

If you want the price to rise then we must control the supply of newly staked coins. Dont let the exchanges use your coins to stake new coins and dump them, preventing the price from rising.

That is a good one. Another thing I would like people to do, if they will listen, is to remove all their LSC from the 1sat sell wall to maybe 5sat, with that the price will also rise.
tambam

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:42:16 AM

That is a good one. Another thing I would like people to do, if they will listen, is to remove all their LSC from the 1sat sell wall to maybe 5sat, with that the price will also rise.

the 300 million lsc coin at 1 sat is from the old dev. i think. from the begining he had  800 million lsc premined.
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:18:41 PM

the 300 million lsc coin at 1 sat is from the old dev. i think. from the begining he had  800 million lsc premined.

perhaps but it a pretty large volume to get past and have the market in movement again

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
tambam

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:58:38 AM

perhaps but it a pretty large volume to get past and have the market in movement again

the problem is not even the large voulme! people are buying lsc less than 1 sat at novaexchange.  Look at the Ltc/Lsc  chart  . why buy for  1 sat if you can buy same amount for 1/12 of a satoshi!
tambam

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:09:38 AM

Hope the takeover team can make this coin reborn, the old dev so non-responsibility, he create the coin then follow with a short period, now disappear and sell all the coins with very cheap price  Angry Angry Angry, that behavior is unacceptable. Anyway, good luck to new takeover team, hope everything is well

Hi, everything is OK with the takeover team. We are working tirelessly to get everything perfectly working before we announce the new plan/roadmap of the coin.

Please check out or Discord as we are more active over there. We are still actively working on this project and hope to have new updates shortly.

Hi, it would be nice if you guys (the takeover team?) update the community on weekly basis. thanks.
BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:18:49 AM

Will this coin listed on bittrex exchange ?
whoeier

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:05:34 PM

Hi, it would be nice if you guys (the takeover team?) update the community on weekly basis. thanks.

give them some weeks to get stuff going Smiley

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:12:36 PM

Sure, when moon turn Blue
whoeier

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:02:04 AM

Sure, when moon turn Blue

Hmm I prefer a less hard color.. can we agree on light purple?

Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:22:11 AM

Any news from the takeover team?
tambam

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:34:38 AM

Bring this coin to another exchange sites like coinexchange.io , cryptopia, or yobit would be nice

The takeover team is working on something much better. There will be an update soon.

Join the discord group:  https://discord.gg/aEYKYZT

hi, you said an update will be soon! its been already 3 weeks! where is the update?   Lips sealed
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:06:12 AM

Fast transaction speed is often the case for coins that are not that popular because there are not so many transactions that have to be put into the block. Ethereum and BTC have slower transaction speeds because they are more popular. Problems only occur once you are successful with your coin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
tambam

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:40:08 PM

the new takeover team is more useless than that useless Developer.
I dumped this trash coin
Don't waste your money on this

you are right, the new so called takeover team is arrogant, not even answering our questions!  bunch of useless s..t head.
ZurbCash

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:45:30 PM

Mother|Brother|Sister Huh Huh Huh why not leave the **** coin in the dark?
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:52:40 PM

the new takeover team is more useless than that useless Developer.
I dumped this trash coin
Don't waste your money on this

Did you not see any red lights when you initially saw the name of the coin  Cheesy

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: